Patty is a large Paranthropus?

norseman

1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

The news coverage of the article published in Nature about the 12 million year old fossils of apes who had the ability to be bipedal is getting a lot of play.  The current find is of apes that were about 3.5 feet tall and 70 lbs.

They are different than the Gibbons.  Gibbons are 'lesser apes'.  Gibbons can swing through the trees at over 30mph.  Makes Tarzan look like slug bait.   They walk on the ground too. Check out their tracks if you have time.

Almost 12 Million year old Bi-Ped Ape found in Germany, it'll re-write the Out of Africa theory if confirmed in Peer Reviews...

https://apnews.com/e2f480a39e4047768d4e93de973594ee 

5 hours ago, starchunk said:

Further suggesting the out of africa theory like many others isn't quite all the story.

How is that?

By the time our species is ready to leave Africa? That fossil was under 1 mile of ice...

Not saying Apes developed in Africa, I’m saying the genus Homo did.

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

How is that?

By the time our species is ready to leave Africa? That fossil was under 1 mile of ice...

Homo also inter-breeded with every Biped Ape they encountered everywhere they traveled throwing a Monkey Wrench into the DNA mix and confusing the Paleontologists of the future which is now coming to life in the DNA Research but one by one they'll be removed from the Bi-Ped Ape Category and moved into the Human Family Category like Neanderthals and Denisovans already have...

btw, how did Neanderthals exist in Europe and Asia for hundreds of thousands of years before Homo left Africa?  Where did Neanderthals and Denisovans spring from??  Homo bred with both!

1 hour ago, norseman said:

How is that?

some of them did, minimally Neanderthals started in  parts of Europe and north of Africa.

39 minutes ago, starchunk said:

some of them did, minimally Neanderthals started in  parts of Europe and north of Africa.

No they did not. Their ancestors came from Africa. Heidelbergensis. Homo Erectus. The list goes on and on.

We do not find Taung Child or Lucy fossils anywhere but Africa either.

Bipedalism in apes has only happened once in Africa about 3 million years ago that we know about. Dedicated bipedalism. This may not stand up as new evidence comes forward.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:26 AM, SackScratch said:

The thread says a "Large Paranthropus"!

Things change given enough time, interbreeding and mutations, looks like Human Evolution was mostly interbreeding and mutations.  Europeans picked up many mutations carried by the Neanderthals as did Asians and the Denisovans will be lumped in as Human also if they've not already like the Neanderthals have!  

Look for this thing to be lumped in as Human also in the near future as it's already been found in small percentages in modern Humans like Denisovans and Neanderthals! 

Is there fossil evidence of large paranthropus ?

5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Is there fossil evidence of large paranthropus ?

New archeological finds uncovered every year, adding to the puzzle, there might be Giganto Bones buried under a Strip Mall or Walmart parking lot but we'll never know about it or a city built on top of unbelievable archeological finds, humans are trying to pave over everything so nothing can grow which also covers up whatever may be buried underneath the parking lots, strip malls, highways, thousands of Wal-Mart's, apartment buildings, cookie cutter houses, etc... In Lubbock Texas an area that was covered with Buffalo and other wildlife is now covered with Cookie Cutter Houses that all look identical, basements are rarely built in Lubbock but occasionally someone with enough money to have the basement dug out will randomly dig up bones of all sorts of things like Mammoths, Native American artifacts, and unknown extinct creatures and Lubbock is just one little dot on the map!  

I dont think Patty was a large paranthropus

if she was, she would be  one of the few 7+'ers out there, and she would be the exception

and

knowers would be seeing little BigFo0Ts (under 5') 

and

it seems to me most knowers see 6'+ tall BiGFo0Ts

when people see LiTTLe BigFo0Ts, they say its a juvenile 

Edited by RedHawk454

2 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

^^True that. And then there's this which I read and knew about as a young teenager back in 1962.......Ivan T. Sandersons's famous book was given to me as a birthday gift when it first came out :) 

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/02/the-united-states-mysterious-little-men/

8 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

I dont think Patty was a large paranthropus

if she was, she would be  one of the few 7+'ers out there, and she would be the exception

and

knowers would be seeing little BigFo0Ts (under 5') 

and

it seems to me most knowers see 6'+ tall BiGFo0Ts

I just re-watched "Sasquatch Science" Bigfoot Lectures on DVD's purchased off ebay... On the Gordon Strasenburgh lecture he claims that the Giganto is a descendant of the Robustus (paranthropus) of which he says increased in size as it was in competition with other species.  He said "Why no Bones? There's virtually no descendant bones showing where Gorillas came from and almost no fossils found of Chimps" and in the various Paranthropus Species both males and females had Sagittal Crests which was more for their massive jaws and teeth rather than physical size.  He compares the head structure of the Creature on the Patterson Film with the estimated flesh covered heads of the Robustus.  Lots of bones out there waiting to be found, just a tiny amount of people searching, will take many more decades to uncover the whole story at this rate...  

So basically he says Robustus left Africa like so many others and evolved into the Giganto in Asia then it migrated into North America after that...

On 11/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, hiflier said:

^^True that. And then there's this which I read and knew about as a young teenager back in 1962.......Ivan T. Sandersons's famous book was given to me as a birthday gift when it first came out :) 

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/02/the-united-states-mysterious-little-men/

We have been finding smaller footprints in this area around a series of caves in the mountains.  I don't have an explanation for them, unless someone is taking their 7 year old with extremely splayed toes to run around barefoot on dirt and rocks during a cold spell.  

We are not finding any sign of large footprints in this area.  It's odd.

There are reports in John Green's database about seeing one or more juveniles without "parents" around. Doesn't mean adults wouldn't be close by though. Your observations are curious though. Is there any indications that the "7 year old" is the only one? Same prints every time? Any way to determine if there re more than one individual running/walking around? Any predator prints in the same general area? Any recent wildfires where a juvenile may have been orphaned? How about available food or water sources that may keep a creature more local? It's hunting season so caves as hiding places? Any bat colonies in the vicinity that you are aware of?

Sorry for the questions but there are so many factors to consider, especially where you type of finds are concerned. 

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor unfeatured this topic