Patty is a large Paranthropus?

norseman

On 11/5/2019 at 12:13 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Thanks for sharing .I don't see the similarities between a 7 foot film subject and a short man ape.

Humans have gotten larger, even over a relatively short period of time, due to improved nutrition.  Also, weren't the first human-like relatives relatively small? 

11 hours ago, Trogluddite said:

Humans have gotten larger, even over a relatively short period of time, due to improved nutrition.  Also, weren't the first human-like relatives relatively small? 

I guess so. I am pretty sure these  man apes didn't hang around long enough to find out. 

On 11/13/2019 at 1:08 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

We have been finding smaller footprints in this area around a series of caves in the mountains.  I don't have an explanation for them, unless someone is taking their 7 year old with extremely splayed toes to run around barefoot on dirt and rocks during a cold spell.  

We are not finding any sign of large footprints in this area.  It's odd.

Anything humans do comes as no surprise.  

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:08 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

........unless someone is taking their 7 year old with extremely splayed toes to run around barefoot on dirt and rocks during a cold spell.  

We are not finding any sign of large footprints in this area.  It's odd.

5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Anything humans do comes as no surprise.  

Seems a bit of a non sequitur.

Edited by hiflier

18 hours ago, Trogluddite said:

Yes. But after 2.5 million years we are no longer the same....

And if we have a living relative somewhere on Earth? It stands to reason after 2.5 million years? They are going to be different as well. 

Both from us and the common ancestor. But we will share many traits as well.

Its just not realistic to say that Paranthropus is too small in Africa 2.5 million years ago to be X,Y or Z now. Look at Gigantopethicus, look at the Hobbit. Wide swings in sizes among primates.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hiflier said:

Seems a bit of a non sequitur.

Nice word. I like that. I meant is as not surprised humans would allow children with splayed toes to walk around in a cold spell. 

Perhaps,it could be a small  feral human. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

12 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Perhaps,it could be a small  feral human. 

Humans, feral or otherwise would need a pretty fair reason to hang around such places? Not saying it isn't a feral Human child but the depth of the prints make no sense if it is. And also, say it is a 7-9 year old. even running, 47 inch steps do not sound normal, especially when "running" toward a slope as dangerous or possibly life threatening as Northwind has described.

And don't worry, Patterson-Gimlin, I leave doors open for all kinds of answers and my first go-to isn't Sasquatch. Sasquatch is always in a process of elimination. But then that process needs a good deal of grounded scientific common sense to work properly. And sometimes coming up with a Sasquatch as the only answer, at last for me, is worrisome on more than a few levels. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Humans, feral or otherwise would need a pretty fair reason to hang around such places? Not saying it isn't a feral Human child but the depth of the prints make no sense if it is. And also, say it is a 7-9 year old. even running, 47 inch steps do not sound normal, especially when "running" toward a slope as dangerous or possibly life threatening as Northwind has described.

And don't worry, Patterson-Gimlin, I leave doors open for all kinds of answers and my first go-to isn't Sasquatch. Sasquatch is always in a process of elimination. But then that process needs a good deal of grounded scientific common sense to work properly. And sometimes coming up with a Sasquatch as the only answer, at last for me, is worrisome on more than a few levels. 

Lots of reports of feral people where I’m from. It’s a possibility they could exist in most of the lower 48.

With that said I fully understand that if Bigfoot exists? Not every one of them is gonna have BIG feet. Bigfoot must give birth and grow children just like any species.

And for what it’s worth? Going out and finding bare footprints is note worthy in this day and age. It’s far from proof. But hopefully it gives some clues.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

I have never once been warned about feral humans in my 34 years. Not hunting as a boy or hiking in the West as a grown man.

being a Feral Human sounds like fun, I think I'll try it for a few years, mess with Campers, throw rocks and hunters and wear a solar powered Go-Pro to record all the action!! lol

Would feral Humans be dressed in animal skins? Or just be naked while living in a hole in the ground. And even feral need mates? How do they survive bars or wolves or mountain lions? The idea of feral Humans has been tossed around here for at a least a couple of years now. Maybe a thread for the topic is due?

Edited by hiflier

Yep, and I also think they are androids. But at the very least there must be language? Don't know if Zana ever possessed, or later learned, any language.

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor unfeatured this topic