Missing 411

OhioSquatch

Admin

Reptilians are old news, they are in charge of governments all over the world; and have been for centuries....     :lol:

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/10/how-spot-reptilians-runing-us-government/354496/

Seriously, a freaky big bipedal reptile is probably even scarier than an enraged Bigfoot....

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

The reptilians are the bad ETs from the outer arms of the Galaxy according to my sources.    They like earth reptiles have a tendency to want to attack everything.   

If ETs visit earth or are not supposed to,  earth has to be a safe harbor if a space ship in this region of the galaxy has mechanical issues.    You would not pick the hot inner planets or the gas giants to land.   Who knows how many have crashed or landed on earth when something has gone wrong.    

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

The reptilians are the bad ETs from the outer arms of the Galaxy according to my sources.    They like earth reptiles have a tendency to want to attack everything.   

If ETs visit earth or are not supposed to,  earth has to be a safe harbor if a space ship in this region of the galaxy has mechanical issues.    You would not pick the hot inner planets or the gas giants to land.   Who knows how many have crashed or landed on earth when something has gone wrong.    

Mars would seem like a better candidate. Not burning and not populated by an intellegent alien species.

A lot of really interesting, and creepy, stories on the Missing 411 reddit page with most thinking they're dealing with something a little more paranormal than BF, as funny as that sounds.

No need for me to continue to educate myself on some of those theories.

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Mars would seem like a better candidate. Not burning and not populated by an intellegent alien species.

Mars has little water and about 3% of our atmosphere.    For all practical purposes, it might as well have none because a lifeform anything like us would require a space suit.   The UFO believers claim ET is already here on Earth in numbers so  saucer crash survivors could hitch a ride home on whatever alien shuttle goes their way if that is true.     I hope before I go interdimensional and check out,  I know the truth about all of this stuff.    

45 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Mars has little water and about 3% of our atmosphere.    For all practical purposes, it might as well have none because a lifeform anything like us would require a space suit.   The UFO believers claim ET is already here on Earth in numbers so  saucer crash survivors could hitch a ride home on whatever alien shuttle goes their way if that is true.     I hope before I go interdimensional and check out,  I know the truth about all of this stuff.    

Me too.

The 411 books have made connections within national parks where over the years many individuals have entered the forest  to never return. The strange part is certain areas are prone to disappearances. Sometimes personal articles are found along an erratic path. The on going conversation seems to have shifted from simply lost,  to Sasquatch abductions, and now to ET kidnappings. This  topic probably belongs in the paranormal section so I have moved it over to the paranormal section with the title 411 - ET  - other -  .

I have run across some interesting ET connections that we will label theories/facts.  Most secrets are kept in the dark by government officials with top secret passes.   

Edited by georgerm

the reptilian theories are out there, but it looked similar to these but without the glowing eyes

the video was creepy.  none of the usual nonsense went along with it

Image result for predator 1987 cloak

I had the video featuring the cloaked creature saved on YouTube, but I just went to post a link to it here and it is showing that the entire YouTube account has been deleted.  

It was a Missing 411 compilation video. It began with Paulides speaking about the case where the woman was lost and claimed that there were people in the bushes watching her the entire time.  However, those people would not respond to her calls for help.  Later in the video were two separate clips showing the outlines of cloaked entities.  

I will dig around YouTube to see if I can find it reposted.  

• Thanks 1

Not a fan of David Icke, reptilans or any aliens, Mars, any related government conspiracy theories, David Paulides selling inconclusive research to gullible audiences so he can spend his days at the gym and skiing.

Edited by Arvedis

On 11/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, NatFoot said:

A lot of really interesting, and creepy, stories on the Missing 411 reddit page with most thinking they're dealing with something a little more paranormal than BF, as funny as that sounds.

No need for me to continue to educate myself on some of those theories.

While I am not ruling out a paranormal/supernatural/extradimensional culprit in these strange disappearances I do want to say that the Missing 411 page is about what I would expect from Reddit. 

The signal to noise ratio is standard for most of Reddit.

6 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Not a fan of David Icke, reptilans or any aliens, Mars, any related government conspiracy theories, David Paulides selling inconclusive research to gullible audiences so he can spend his days at the gym and skiing.

I understand the criticism of Paulides,  but I’ve  experienced too much to buy into the atheist worldview where nothing paranormal or supernatural occurs, Bigfoot doesn’t exist, ufos don’t exist, people don’t get abducted by ufos, unexplained disappearances aren’t real, the mib don’t exist etc

Edited by RedHawk454

12 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

I understand the criticism of Paulides,  but I’ve  experienced too much to buy into the atheist worldview where nothing paranormal or supernatural occurs, Bigfoot doesn’t exist, ufos don’t exist, people don’t get abducted by ufos, unexplained disappearances aren’t real, the mib don’t exist etc

For the record I am not saying Bigfoot isn't there. BUT... anyone in Paulides role needs scrutiny because there are just too many out there exploiting the subject to further their income or agenda or both, be it Him, the BFRO, the Conference Crowd and a crowd of others.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, starchunk said:

For the record I am not saying Bigfoot isn't there. BUT... anyone in Paulides role needs scrutiny because there are just too many out there exploiting the subject to further their income or agenda or both, be it Him, the BFRO, the Conference Crowd and a crowd of others.

Key word - "scrutiny".  A critical examination.  The evidence is examined in its entirety.  

Most seem to dismiss or mock it out of the gate, or after listening to a couple of podcasts at most.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, starchunk said:

Caveat Emptor