Bf, Bodys?

Guest wild eyed willy

They don't dispose of the body in any manner because they're supernatural entities and as such,they're aren't capable of dying in the first place.What people don't realize is that reason why a dead bigfoot or bone from one has never been found and will never be.The truth is that the paranormal theory is the answer to the phenomenon and it explains alot of the questions and weirdness concerning this creature.

Para, just so you know what you are getting into by going down this 'supernatural' road...From BFF guidelines...

"About the BFF - Is it right for you?....

> Bigfoot are probably flesh and blood animals, albeit very intelligent and stealthy ones. Bigfoot are unlikely to be inter-dimensional, of another world, shape shifting, can disappear, or have any other abilities that may be considered paranormal. If you feel they are any of these things, you're still very welcome to participate, but don't expect to find many in your camp.

> Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. On the BFF we accept very little at face value. We may have a tendency to over-analyze claims and be more skeptical than some other forums dedicated to this topic, but we think that is preferable to the alternative."

Wild Eyed Willy- From reading the book ENOCH the book is a non-fiction account about a long time witness who had an on-going relationship with the Sas people. The chapter about the burial is an account from that long term witness. The book is a very compelling and thought provoking book worth reading. It would open your eyes to a lot of various Sasquatch behaviors and life styles. ptangier

Guest wild eyed willy

Wild Eyed Willy- From reading the book ENOCH the book is a non-fiction account about a long time witness who had an on-going relationship with the Sas people. The chapter about the burial is an account from that long term witness. The book is a very compelling and thought provoking book worth reading. It would open your eyes to a lot of various Sasquatch behaviors and life styles. ptangier

I'll look for it at the local library

Guest wild eyed willy

They don't dispose of the body in any manner because they're supernatural entities and as such,they're aren't capable of dying in the first place.What people don't realize is that reason why a dead bigfoot or bone from one has never been found and will never be.The truth is that the paranormal theory is the answer to the phenomenon and it explains alot of the questions and weirdness concerning this creature.

I am not up to date on this theory, would you mind enlightening me to your thoughts?

The reason I ask is that an old hunter once told me something like this, but he didn't elaborate.

Edited by wild eyed willy

The book has been the subject of some long threads on this forum. A little search work will reveal lots. FYI

I've not read the book but feel somehow entitled to mention the topic because it seems I read a novel or two over the course the topic and thread raged and waged. I'd certainly read it if it were in the local library.

Guest wild eyed willy

The book has been the subject of some long threads on this forum. A little search work will reveal lots. FYI

I've not read the book but feel somehow entitled to mention the topic because it seems I read a novel or two over the course the topic and thread raged and waged. I'd certainly read it if it were in the local library.

over the wekend I'll search the older threads.
  • Upvote 1

I found the 'burial scene' in Enoch to be quite powerful. Besides whether account is fact or fiction, it gives the reader much to think about concerning whether or not we really should want BFs to be discovered, and who really benefits from discovery, as well as the differences in mindset between researchers and witnesses. Lots to chew on in that book, IMO.

Guest para ape

Notgiganto,I understand.That's why I joined this forum,to attempt and prove that bigfoot isn't a physical creature.

If your name implys that you're against the the giganto theory,I agree with you on that.From what I've read,giganto fossils have only been found in Asia,none in North America.

BFF Patron
Bigfoot are probably flesh and blood animals

Key words in bold.....leaves the prospects for discussion wide open.

Notgiganto,I understand.That's why I joined this forum,to attempt and prove that bigfoot isn't a physical creature.

If your name implys that you're against the the giganto theory,I agree with you on that.From what I've read,giganto fossils have only been found in Asia,none in North America.

And your views are welcome here, I think, as the BFF guidelines state. I thought that I would point out to you what you might be in for, and give you pause to ask yourself "Is the BFF the right place for me and my particular views." Duly noted, that you picked up what I was putting down :-) Good luck with arguing here that BF is not a physical creature. I too, have struggled with some of the more paranormal views of BF, and some of my personal ideas swing toward looking at, shall we say, the spiritual side of BF. For me, the BFF is not the place to explore those ideas, and I keep it to 'flesh and blood' notions only...I came to the conclusion that the two views do no necessarily conflict. Some First Nations people can view BF as a flesh and blood entity AND as a spirit being, after all, IMO. And you are right, I have not been a fan of giganto theory for quite a while.

Apologies for hijacking the thread...

For those who have not read Enoch, the burial 'scene' describes an inconsolable mother BF screaming while holding the body of her dead infant. The BFs gathered, males dug a grave with their hands 4-5 ft deep. The hole was lined with palm fronds, and the body was placed and topped with cedar branches. The hole was partially filled, and a six foot tall oak w/ root ball was placed with care as the grave was filled in, and the whole thing smoothed over and covered with leaves. 'Mike,' the supposed witness, reported that it was all done so well that one could not really tell anything had been disturbed. The mother continued to grieve by the grave, and eventually moved back into the brush with her waiting mate.

That is pretty much what is described in the book as a "BF funeral..."

Guest wild eyed willy

I would still like to hear your views.

BTW, to clarify, the book doesn't describe the burial as a 'BF funeral,' that is my way of describing it. MEA CULPA, I should have worded better.

Guest para ape

Wide eyed willy,from the evidence that I've looked at,bigfoot couldn't be a physical creature.People have seen this thing do some weird stuff.There are even researchers that had strange experiences with these creatures or should I say entities.The people that believe that thing is just some undiscovered ape,have absolutely no idea what this thing really is.

The bigfoot community has'nt come to realization what these creatures really are.I thinh it's going to take them a while.

Guest wild eyed willy

Wide eyed willy,from the evidence that I've looked at,bigfoot couldn't be a physical creature.People have seen this thing do some weird stuff.There are even researchers that had strange experiences with these creatures or should I say entities.The people that believe that thing is just some undiscovered ape,have absolutely no idea what this thing really is.

The bigfoot community has'nt come to realization what these creatures really are.I thinh it's going to take them a while.

what I ment to ask, was what do you think they are?