More shots taken at Bigfoot

BlackRockBigfoot

That area is surrounded by sighting reports, here is a Google Earth screen shot with Lorain Street roughly in the middle. There is a Class A from March of '01 2.5 miles ESE of the reported incident.

143839971_lorainStreetBigfoot.thumb.jpg.516212b6cb40c0560a35c640f7c2e120.jpg

Admin
On 11/15/2019 at 9:30 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Ii need to get a premium membership anyway.  

I enjoy the forums a great deal, and would like to show my support.

You can get a premium membership by following the link below:

https://bigfootforums.com/pmp/

We are running a deficit at the moment, so your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Thanks 2

BFF Patron
On 11/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, TritonTr196 said:

I just looked and didn't find it, if you find it please post the link here. And it's called "Land Between the Lakes", or more commonly know as LBL........ Been doing research there for lot of years now. Drive 12 hours twice a month to check the gear and look around. Have had 4 wireless black led trail cams in that place for over two years now. Had four but one was stolen last year, then the ignorant dummy tried to turn it on and register it in his name, he was contacted by the local police and charged with theft. It was cut and dry since the dummy stood right in front of the camera and it sent me their pictures long they were stealing it. They had no idea it was wireless. This is the first place I ever recorded Bigfoot howls years ago. You gotta know where to go in there to find them, and it's a big place to find Bigfoot.

Yah, Land Between the Lakes, new something didn't seem right about my post but couldn't figure out what besides not having the right address or link for the scared camper guy who probably would now be called guest. 

For with premium here is one reference to previous discussion of scared camper, I will try to find the main thread

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

And here: 

Airdale, you did the same thing I did, pull up Google Earth and then use the really big database (I forget who compiled it, but its a map that includes more than just the BRFO sightings).  There are a lot of sightings in this general area, including BFRO report # 3248 from 2001 which occurred at the south end of Lorain Street and includes the witness leaving food out for Bigfoot.  While it doesn't look like prime Bigfoot land to me, there is a gas pipeline or power line approximately 1/2 mile away.  Could be bigfoot takes that exit for a snack while traveling.