Tim Fasano

Nipissing

BFF Patron

He was from Tampa FL but I can find no listing of obituary as yet. 

May he RIP.  He was a cab driver and apparently enjoyed the work. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 2

Say what you will about him but he put his time in and was a boot on the ground guy... to my knowledge I don't believe he was ever associated with any type of hoax or fabrication ???

RIP...

3 hours ago, Big Stinky said:

Say what you will about him but he put his time in and was a boot on the ground guy... to my knowledge I don't believe he was ever associated with any type of hoax or fabrication ???

RIP...

Inadvertently he ended up with some bad press in the insular world of Bigfoot blogs. Can't remember what it involved. 

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Inadvertently he ended up with some bad press in the insular world of Bigfoot blogs. Can't remember what it involved. 

"Biscardi."  :(  

5 hours ago, MIB said:

Inadvertent was definitely the wrong word to use! Forgot all about that drama. Bigfoot drama on the internet goes in forgettable cycles. Tim definitely got stuck in the mud trying to make a name for himself with vblogging. He liked to talk too much! Still an entertaining guy.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/10/18/tim-fasano-quits-the-bigfoot-business-sites-death-threat

Edited by Arvedis

3 hours ago, MIB said:

Was he in any of Biscardi's Bigfoot DVD's like "Bigfoot Lives" 1, 2 or 3??  Or was he in "Shooting Bigfoot" dvd with Biscardi's team? I have these and he looks familiar despite me ever seeing his YouTube videos, just can't recall what I seen him in.

I never saw any of his YouTube vids or blog stuff...

3 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Was he in any of Biscardi's Bigfoot DVD's like "Bigfoot Lives" 1, 2 or 3??  Or was he in "Shooting Bigfoot" dvd with Biscardi's team? I have these and he looks familiar despite me ever seeing his YouTube videos, just can't recall what I seen him in.

I never saw any of his YouTube vids or blog stuff...

No, Tim just spun all kinds of opinions on his youtube channel which was taken down after he became the target of intense criticism from many angles. He re-emerged with a more tame YT approach but became less relevant afterwards.  The unfortunate reality of internet Bigfootery is the more controversial you are, the more attention you get (good and bad).