Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints

SweatyYeti

What would scaffolding do?

Even before Laverty and his timber crew showed up to check out the tracks, there were already Patterson's and Gimlin's footprints all around Patty's.

Which still doesn't give any indication of how the tracks were made. Were they dug out by hand? Hand pounded stompers? Foot worn stompers?

That's just a few ways it could be done there's so much leeway and holes in this whole account there are countless hundreds of other ways to hoax these 20 tracks.

Actually there's not a lot of leeway. However it was done would have to result in all the known characteristics- like the depth, shape, and the mechanics of the tracks. For example none of the tracks show any signs of being dug out by hand. The depth would limit them to being pounded in or some serious weight applied while wearing fake feet. There is also the one track that clearly shows whatever made it was flexible.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest Bigfoothunter

I have also mentioned two simple ways to get around this supposed substrate that you have still failed to demonstrate

You do not know where this supposed substrate was located in conjunction with all the tracks

Huh?  You make up wild sand ferry theories and I am supposed to demonstrate why they won't work - how absurd!

Your comments are making less sense than Kerry's did. The so-called "supposed substrate" was located all around the tracks as the tracks were in the substrate. I do however know what the substrate looked like around the tracks I have seen from the second roll.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Which still doesn't give any indication of how the tracks were made. Were they dug out by hand? Hand pounded stompers? Foot worn stompers?

I think Patterson used Wallace's stompers as a base starting point which he modified by hand. In an interview with Howard Heironimus who was close with Roger, he spoke of watching Roger make a Bigfoot track in his backyard in similar fashion. Knowing that DeAtley, who claimed no involvement prior to the film being shot, and Roger visited Wallace, and that Wallace stomper hoaxing was the impetus that had Roger and Bob at Bluff Creek, it makes sense in the hoax scenario that Roger would want the tracks to match the BCM tracks.

Do you agree that a hoaxed event using Wallace stompers was what had P&G at Bluff Creek? 

What would scaffolding do?

Even before Laverty and his timber crew showed up to check out the tracks, there were already Patterson's and Gimlin's footprints all around Patty's.

Since the footprints couldn't have been made simply by someone walking, wearing 'costume feet'.....where are Roger's knee impressions, all around the prints? 

I think Patterson used Wallace's stompers as a base starting point which he modified by hand. In an interview with Howard Heironimus who was close with Roger, he spoke of watching Roger make a Bigfoot track in his backyard in similar fashion. Knowing that DeAtley, who claimed no involvement prior to the film being shot, and Roger visited Wallace, and that Wallace stomper hoaxing was the impetus that had Roger and Bob at Bluff Creek, it makes sense in the hoax scenario that Roger would want the tracks to match the BCM tracks.

Do you agree that a hoaxed event using Wallace stompers was what had P&G at Bluff Creek? 

In a hoax scenario it makes no sense at all. If Roger was in cahoots with Wallace and wanted the tracks to match the BCM ones, then he simply would have used Wallace's stompers. There would be no reason to make new stompers since Wallace had many.

Guest Bigfoothunter

You were shown that the same left foot that you claim was made by a wooden Wallace carving had toe angle changes that had taken place between steps. It seems that if you are going to continue claiming that the Wallace carvings were used to make the BCM trackway, then you should offer a rational explanation for the variances as wooden feet are like rubber stamps - therefor each track would look the same. The same can be said about the section 'A' that was shown to you after you had been posting that the two prints were a perfect match.

1fecfc6f-43d4-4ff6-b0db-316d17f9cde3_zps

bcm4_zps632d0ccc.jpg

BFF Donor

Apparently it is slightly easier for a skeptic to sell the idea of faking a print in the ground vs faking a suit.

When someone asks those who are impressed with the PGF, "how could you be?"

One of the reasons is the walking motion as viewed on the film.  The figure on the film would have to leave traces in the ground. the Softer the ground the more traces left. The harder the ground, few traces would be left.  The tracks we see to me agree with the dynamics I see in the film subject.  Now, that does not prove it is a 'thing' but it to me disproves the tracks we made by anything other than the PGF subject.

Just checking in to laugh again.

I'm listening to bona fide conspiracy theory here.

An animal walked away from some people who surprised it on horseback and left some tracks.

Please deal.

In a hoax scenario it makes no sense at all. If Roger was in cahoots with Wallace and wanted the tracks to match the BCM ones, then he simply would have used Wallace's stompers. There would be no reason to make new stompers since Wallace had many.

1 - Do you agree that a hoaxed event using Wallace stompers was what had P&G at Bluff Creek?

2 -  I'm not saying Patterson modified Wallace stompers, I'm suggesting modified tracks in the ground starting by using Wallace stompers.

BFF Donor

DWA,

That is why I can't stop laughing at X Creatures when that narrator states Patty walking away is curious or unusual behavior for a creature.  Yet time and time again in nature nearly all animals do that.  In fact, unless they are threatened such as with their young around, it is the RULE not the exception.  So Patty behaves in the same way as any other animal in nature in that way.

Numerous animals have behaved that way toward me.  I mean, beyond counting.

That 'curious or unusual' schtick stems from the unconscious - and rather silly, but unconscious things can be that way - presumption that 'they are so elusive no one ever sees them,' when the encounter record could not be more clear that this is far from the case.

Once again:  no safer shield from discovery exists than denial; and it is rampant on this topic.

Guest Stan Norton

Spare a thought for us over this side of the pond. With the inevitable slow withdrawal of Sir David Attenborough from our screens, the BBC in their infinite nanny-like wisdom see fit to replace him with ever increasing doses of Chris Packham!

Guest Bigfoothunter

2 -  I'm not saying Patterson modified Wallace stompers, I'm suggesting modified tracks in the ground starting by using Wallace stompers.

Really Kitakaze .... do you really think this is a plausible possibility?  Patterson's sculpting skills have already been shown, so you think he uses Wallace carvings to make Patty tracks?  (The sand ferries are in flight again) 

roger-pattersons-bigfoot-bust-copy-by-da

Then if your suggestion isn't easy enough to dismiss, you are implying by such a suggestion that Patterson had the education and background to know what substrate to make the tracks appear flat - what substrate type to show the flexing of the foot as demonstrated in this casting copy - to showing the mid-tarsal push-off seen in at least two of the prints I have seen. Your suggestion rates right down there with the scaffold theory in my view.

RPfootcastdynamics_zps2a28a35b.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter

^^^Utterly and finally debunked by Grover Krantz, who said that when he spoke to Patterson about what he theorized as the gait and foot structure of the creature, he got a look familiar to him - the look of the eager student in the front row who is trying to keep up with the lecture but has lost the thread.

Can't fake that.

Guest Urkelbot

Actually there's not a lot of leeway. However it was done would have to result in all the known characteristics- like the depth, shape, and the mechanics of the tracks. For example none of the tracks show any signs of being dug out by hand. The depth would limit them to being pounded in or some serious weight applied while wearing fake feet. There is also the one track that clearly shows whatever made it was flexible.

No I'm specifically talking about creating the tracks without leaving behind evidence.  I said nothing about how the shape of the tracks, depth, or howe exactly they were created.  Just that it would be possible in the pgf scenario to create these tracks without leaving behind obvious evidence of a hoax.  

Huh?  You make up wild sand ferry theories and I am supposed to demonstrate why they won't work - how absurd!

Your comments are making less sense than Kerry's did. The so-called "supposed substrate" was located all around the tracks as the tracks were in the substrate. I do however know what the substrate looked like around the tracks I have seen from the second roll.

And where are your pictures of this substrate showing a wide radius without any disruption to prove your theory of impossibility? Lets see this second roll evidence then.  Prove you are correct and it would be impossible to create 20 tracks without leaving behind any evidence. 

• gigantor unlocked this topic