Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints

wolftrax

These two images are about as far apart as night and day (and I mean a really dark night and a very bright day) and yet, some will say there are similarities between the two. I really don't get that at all but, to each their own I guess:

post-131-013832200 1311129763_thumb.jpg

:guitar:

So you don't see a ridge in the middle of both tracks?

So you don't see a ridge in the middle of both tracks?

There's only 1 track here. The other is a cast. But the ridges are nothing alike since tube's track was made in soft sand, Patty's tracks were not. About the only thing they have in common are toes, but the toes on tube's track are a joke. They kick up a bunch of sand during push off because they are not supported. Patty's feet compact the sand as if they were supported. Do you actually think Roger carved semi-rigid plastic foam feet, then wore them to create the tracks? Ridiculous. There is zero evidence that the trackway was created independent of the filming. Otherwise, show us much better fake feet that could have made Patty's tracks in similar substrate. Tube's crude foam foot in beach sand just doesn't cut it.

Guest Kerchak

Or moving about hoaxing tracks.

Titmus said he walked miles up Bluff Creek and the many feeder creeks coming into it and saw that Patterson and Gimlin's horse tracks were all over the place in the general area.

They obviously weren't 'moving about hoaxing tracks' down the feeder creeks etc because nobody ever found any and P and G didn't claim to find any down those feeder creeks either.

So Thickfoot's question remains, why on earth were their horse tracks, (in the words of Titmus) "everywhere" even down the feeder creeks? Why bother waste time just aimlessly riding up and down the feeder creeks if they were just perpetuating a hoax at the particular film spot on the creek itself?

The fact that an independent witness verified P and G's claim that they were wandering all over the general area supports their testimony.

kitakaze

Not to mention Titmus was about as reliable as a three dollar bill. Titmus famously declared a heap of pony dung to be a Bigfoot latrine. Jim McClarin who came to Bluff Creek only days after Titmus reported that there were between 12 to 16 tracks total for Patty which disappeared in gravel of the creekbed. Titmus who was at UBC when everybody was discussing the film and its Ladyfoot was so unobservant when talking about Patty in a letter to John Green to continually refer to Patty as being male...

This is heavily timbered with some underbrush and a deep carpet of ferns. About 80 or 90 feet above the creek and logging road there was very plain evidence where Bigfoot had sat down for some time among the ferns. He was apparently watching the two men below and across the creek from him. The distance would have been approximately 125-150 yards. His position was shadowed and well screened from observation from below. His tracks continued on up the mountain but I did not follow them far. I also spent little time in trying to backtrack Bigfoot from where his tracks appeared on the sandbar since it was soon obvious that he did not come up the creek but most probably came down the mountain, up the hard road a ways and then crossed the creek onto the sandbar.

LOL What film was he watching? Those big hairy breasts coming out of Patty's abdomen and all the discussion of Patty being femalee apparently didn't register. PGF propnents can rely on the word of Bob Titmus if they like but I personally prefer using observers with more competence in their observational skills. Pony poop and Man-Patty don't really instill the highest confidence.

Edited by Jodie
unflattering verbage
Guest Kerchak

Or scouting an ideal filming location.

I would suggest there likely would have been better/more ideal hoaxing locations down the feeder creeks. Ones that would have been less likely to have possible interruption. Up and above the PG film site the field of vision is considerable (as we see from the Dahinden overhead shot).

If P and G were scouting the feeder creeks for the 'ideal' hoax spot then why choose where they did, back on the main creek right by the "hard road" (as Titmus called it)? That's not 'ideal' for a hoax at all. I very much doubt that would be the best place in that entire creek system to try a hoax. ;)

SweatyYeti

I appreciate all of the information that everyone is giving me. I especially appreciate that I am not being treated inferior or being slammed with "Do a search newbie!" comments simply because I am not as up on all these details as many of you longtime investigators. Though I have met a very few argumentative folks on here, I must say that the overwhelming majority of folks have been very helpful and nice!

An observation I will make is that it seems unlikely to me that a separate trackway was made after the film, and I will explain my reasoning:

If the film was hoaxed, the actor in the suit would have assuredly left tracks.

If a trackway of faked BF tracks was made after the filming took place, the tracks of the actor would have had to be eliminated, because though fake BF tracks could have been laid over some of them, it is not possible for fake tracks to be laid over all of them in order to achieve the reported stride length, which apparently was noted by other independent researchers later. It is incredibly difficult to erase all evidence of tracks from a sandbar.

Some kind of evidence of the ground being disturbed will remain.

It isn't like in the woods where you can cover them up with leaves, etc.

Another observation is that I am 6'2.5" and weigh 235 lbs (lost wt since I've been sick), and I don't leave tracks as deep as what has been noted above in silty clay, loamy clay, etc. I'll sink in hydric soils, of course, or very wet sand.

Well said, Surveyor.

P & G's horses' tracks may have been all over the area....but there weren't any signs of Roger's feet, or knee prints....anywhere around the "faked" tracks...

LeftFootprint1Lined.jpg

Nothing but natural, undisturbed/un-manicured-looking ground.

Great to see you back, posting again, Kerchak!! ;):) I hope you hang around! (Don't be shy about using 'Caps', now!)

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Kerchak

Not to mention Titmus was about as reliable as a three dollar bill.

Yet he was at the film site. You weren't. Titmus came back with the consecutive casts. You didn't.

Titmus famously declared a heap of pony dung to be a Bigfoot latrine.

Which has what to do with horse tracks down the feeder creek?

Jim McClarin who came to Bluff Creek only days after Titmus reported that there were between 12 to 16 tracks total for Patty which disappeared in gravel of the creekbed. Titmus who was at UBC when everybody was discussing the film and its Ladyfoot was so unobservant when talking about Patty in a letter to John Green to continually refer to Patty as being male...

Again, what has that got to do with horse tracks observed down the feeder creeks?

LOL What film was he watching?

Obviously not the same film in the same context that you can watch it today where you can zoom in, rewind, slow down, freeze frame and even make GIFs out of it.

Most people who watch he PGF for the first half dozen times don't notice the breasts.

Those big hairy scuds coming out of Patty's abdomen and all the discussion of Patty being femalee apparently didn't register. PGF propnents can rely on the word of Bob Titmus if they like but I personally prefer using observers with more competence in their observational skills.

You mean like when ol' Bob H says the soil was white, like when ol' Bob H says he walked across the dry creek, like when ol' Bob H says that Roger was filming from the horse, like when ol Bob H claims it's his keys/wallet making the 'hernia' bulge halfway down the leg???? :lol:

Etc etc.

Pony poop and Man-Patty don't really instill the highest confidence.

Bob Titmus (an independent party) confirms Patterson and Gimlin's horse tracks were everywhere up and down the creek and the many feeder creeks. Bob Titmus is PROVEN to have been at Bluff Creek. There is no question of this. :)

wolftrax

Well said, Surveyor.

P & G's horses' tracks may have been all over the area....but there weren't any signs of Roger's feet, or knee prints....anywhere around the "faked" tracks...

LeftFootprint1Lined.jpg

Nothing but natural, undisturbed/un-manicured-looking ground.

Not true:

Green: You know when you walked around the tracks…when you took that movie, your boot tracks were there too, weren't they?

Gimlin: Yes, right! We walked around it quite a bit trying to stay out of the tracks as much as possible.

Green: But still you would have been close then?</font></p>

Gimlin: Oh yeah, just walking, we were close but the boot prints lacked a whole lot going as deep, considerable amount going as deep as the creatures tracks were.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/interviews/john.htm

Edited by wolftrax
wolftrax

I would suggest there likely would have been better/more ideal hoaxing locations down the feeder creeks.

Do you know of any? With a nice big area for a guy in a suit to walk for a minute with little to no debris in his way, and a nice soft claylike substrate good for making tracks in versus the gravel that was found around there? Yet one where some fallen craggy logs are so that the guy can walk behind when doing the "Reveal" turn, similar to the image Patterson copied from Kunstler's rendition of Roe's encounter?

wolftrax

So where are Roger Patterson's foot and knee prints in that picture Sweaty just posted?

I can't see them. :blink:

Well maybe Sweaty can post the image uncropped. You have Gimlin admitting their tracks were all around Patty's.

Guest Kerchak

Great to see you back, posting again, Kerchak!!

Thanks mate. Been busy house renovating in Germany. :)

I hope you hang around! (Don't be shy about using 'Caps', now!)

Haha I'll try and keep my 'Caps' usage under control. After all apparently that's the sign of a fringe bleever and where you start spiralling into madness, or so I've been told. :lol:

Guest Kerchak

Well maybe Sweaty can post the image uncropped.

Uncropped? So Roger's knee prints are further away than what we can see in the picture? Roger Patterson must have had bloody long arms to hoax those tracks from so far away then. :o

Kind of like this:

mr_tickle.jpg

You have Gimlin admitting their tracks were all around Patty's.

He doesn't say they were right close to them i.e in positions where a hoaxer laying down fake tracks would have to be.

• gigantor unlocked this topic