Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints

wolftrax

wolftrax,

Again, are you tellin' me what I see ? Once again, I disagree with you. Angle of heel to forefoot, the bend in my opinion is indeed what I see, an example of MTB.

Pat...

You're not seeing the edge of foot here?

realfoot.jpgPattyarch.jpg

PBeaton

Then don't listen. Just do it! Remove SD memory card (you do have one, don't you?) from camera and stick it where it fits. If a technodummy like me can do it so can you. -_-

Think of the time you'll save!

ETA: Is there some reason a flexible foot can't bend both ways?

LAL,

I'm officially more of a technodummy then. :rolleyes: I'm cool with that.

An I see no reason why the flexible foot wouldn't bend both ways. Seen it in the other apes feet.

Pat...

PBeaton

You're not seeing the edge of foot here?

realfoot.jpgPattyarch.jpg

wolftrax,

Yes I do see outter edge of foot, an based on heel to forefoot angle, it looks to me like evidence of MTB. You posted the one image of MK's that is lighter, but when I look at the two (darker/ehanced/ altered) images I used, I don't see what you see. Why did you say subject looked like it was trippin' before ? Look at images of MK's of the frames I used, doesn't look like a arch to me, my opinion is all. Care to show both frames of MK's to show the difference ?

Pat...

PBeaton

Do you have any understanding of what playing with the brightness and contrast does to an image?

wolftrax,

Yes. Are you suggestin' with images or films of importance, that are bein' studied, folks don't play with the brightness an contrast to try an bring out/find/ see the details as best they can ?

Pat...

Just a note that a walk cycle series of scans has been posted for all to use, showing the feet from frame 302 to 339, since there has been a lot of discussion of this sequence but some people here are using poor or distorted frame scans or screen captures.

The reference chart may help equalize the discussions. It is Chart #03

See the Report Thread for more info.

Bill

wolftrax

wolftrax,

Yes. Are you suggestin' with images or films of importance, that are bein' studied, folks don't play with the brightness an contrast to try an bring out/find/ see the details as best they can ?

Pat...

Do you see the edge of the foot as indicated here?

realfoot_pattyfoot2.gif

Edited by wolftrax
PBeaton

realfoot_pattyfoot2.gif

wolftrax,

Wneh I look at the angle of heel an its shadow, the angle of the hair line, it looks like heel an forefoot are at a sharp angle, in my opinion.

Pat...

Guest Bigfoothunter

I've not seen any evidence that Roger or Bob walked in the track line. The film images look to have been taken several feet away from the tracks and why its been pointed out that the tracks seen here didn't show foot and hoof tracks. That is not to say this wasn't the case elsewhere.

Green has told me often how when Titmus felt there were those around that didn't know what they were doing that Titmus did offer up stuff to prove his point about the other guys being frauds.

About McClarin, it would be interesting to speak to him so to be sure that the 16 tracks or so were the ones that he and John found when they were there. Proof of this may be found by counting the subjects step when it can be seen walking the sandy area. The road and creek would seem to be where one would start to lose sight of the prints.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
Guest Bigfoothunter

realfoot_pattyfoot2.gif

At what degree of accuracy do you think the foot line is in a claim using a faded image that has been over contrasted and suffering from motion blur? In the cibrachrome of that foot appearing vertical to the ground has a totally different shape.

A good rule of thumb might be to remember that if the image is blurred, the sand has turned white, and seen in B&W (thus lacking in color tone variances) which makes borders harder to read ... it might be left well enough alone. This was in part what led to the massacre in Bluff Creek claims by MK Davis.

Green has told me often how when Titmus felt there were those around that didn't know what they were doing that Titmus did offer up stuff to prove his point about the other guys being frauds.

When did that happen?

Guest Bigfoothunter

When did that happen?

As I recall, it started as far back as the PNW group days when Peter Byrne came into it. That would be the Peter Byrne that claimed to have found a 3000 footprint trackway, but the only picture he offered was a single print that Byrne used for two other finds, always giving a different foot size for the photo.

Always feel free to email John with questions on particulars at - jgreens@shaw.ca

wolftrax

wolftrax,

Wneh I look at the angle of heel an its shadow, the angle of the hair line, it looks like heel an forefoot are at a sharp angle, in my opinion.

Pat...

The angle of the heel and it's shadow is what Gigantofooticus pointed out as a stick.

wolftrax

At what degree of accuracy do you think the foot line is in a claim using a faded image that has been over contrasted and suffering from motion blur? In the cibrachrome of that foot appearing vertical to the ground has a totally different shape.

A good rule of thumb might be to remember that if the image is blurred, the sand has turned white, and seen in B&W (thus lacking in color tone variances) which makes borders harder to read ... it might be left well enough alone. This was in part what led to the massacre in Bluff Creek claims by MK Davis.

Which is one reason why not to take these images and blow out their contrast or brightness and claim they show a midtarsal break.

• gigantor unlocked this topic