Expedition Bigfoot :Travel Channel

Big Stinky

BFF Patron

:nono:   You guys are making sure she will never consider being a forum member.   

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

We have way to much discussion tearing down the series for her to want to be a member anyway.     I am not a moderator so you can ignore me.   

Just now, SWWASAS said:

We have way to much discussion tearing down the series for her to want to be a member anyway.     I am not a moderator so you can ignore me.   

It's a family forum so I went ahead and deleted it .

Member section it would be different :)

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

It's a family forum so I went ahead and deleted it .

Member section it would be different :)

You are probably wise.     Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain and I post something I regret.  

Honestly I wonder why she did not browse some of the bigfoot forums to learn the subject better before she started the series.  She could have handled Russel and Ronny a little better had she done that.    

Edited by SWWASAS

20 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

That sure looks like a young her.     Huntster,   I assume you are using the second meaning of the word fecund.     I had to look it up.      " Intellectually productive or inventive to a marked degree"    not the one that means she is like a bunny.   ;)    Of course the picture does show she has a history in the entertainment field.   

Given that she has 5 or 6 kids, it looks like she fulfils both definitions of the word

5 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

You are probably wise.     Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain and I post something I regret.  

Honestly I wonder why she did not browse some of the bigfoot forums to learn the subject better before she started the series.  She could have handled Russel and Ronny a little better had she done that.    

I think it was something she never really thought of before . She had enough on her plate with  the expeditions she was on so bigfoot was probably not even on her radar 

I will give her credit she jumped in with both feet but she was led by people who make TV shows and need sponsors and viewers .

You can tell in many of the statements they make they were given a script to read before hand. 

40 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Probably because she really didn't have an interest in the subject matter before the show.  They probably signed her on and gave her a rough script to follow.  

Bigfoot?  Or a random crew member moving through the trees?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mireyamayor/status/1221643908486135808

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

55 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Probably because she really didn't have an interest in the subject matter before the show.  They probably signed her on and gave her a rough script to follow.  

Bigfoot?  Or a random crew member moving through the trees?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mireyamayor/status/1221643908486135808

Another thing I think on her mind was here's  a job being offered to me that will keep me state side closer to my kids and not in some 3rd world jungle again.

8 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Another thing I think on her mind was here's  a job being offered to me that will keep me state side closer to my kids and not in some 3rd world jungle again.

Her hubby is probably sick and tired of changing diapers. 

So the producers needed a scientific name associated with species discovery, and the beautiful biologist found the domestic offer too good to pass up. It was a match made in Reality TV Heaven.

But in terms of sasquatchery, it's just that much more quackery.........

BFF Patron

They probably signed her up for a summer gig for some extra money.     College for 6 kids is expensive.  She could shelve her objectivity for 21 days.  I can still remember her giving Ronny the evil eye when he was babbling about BF liking cemeteries.   She was wigged out.   Obvious that most of the cast is not familiar with the West.    There are ghost towns and cemeteries all over the place.  As long as she does not flat state that they encountered bigfoot she is probably fine.    She just stated that the subject deserves further investigation,   which it does.     Meldrum has 5 kids if I remember right.    That is part of the reason he does the lecture circuit and TV specials now and then.   

Hell I was sort of ticked off they did not find me when RPG got sick.   Roger even knows me.       I am a lot closer to Central Oregon than other members of the cast.  Of course had they done that I probably would be so full of myself I could not stand myself.  :D

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Haha 2