DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

DrBunsonHoneyDew

Over on Reddit, someone has been posting updates from their property and posted a compelling video. 2:11 you can see shadow lower right hand mark. 

• Upvote 1

hiflier

Welcome to the Forum, DBH........Saaaay......weren't you the guy who invented the Gorilla detector? We could use you around here ;) 

Edited by hiflier
  • Like 1

norseman

Definitely not a known animal. But is it a hoax?

TritonTr196

I see two large dogs roaming around, and one of the large dogs passes through just seconds before the shadow comes into view and nothing happens. Not compelling enough to even make an opinion on this video.

hiflier

Okay, I'll bite. Why a shadow? Moonlight? Streetlight? Is this night vision? Thermal? IR trail cam? I'm gonna guess trail cam set to video (standard ten second segments maybe) but still don't understand why shadows are present. First dog does seem to pick up on something before it wanders left and off-screen. Two dogs? Same dog?

BlackRockBigfoot

The dogs don't seem to be too concerned with it, whatever it is...

I want to see if I can track down some of these other updates and see what all is going on.

DrBunsonHoneyDew

Here is the original post where this gentleman is seeking advice on what he believes in Bigfoot on his property.

Apparently place cameras on the property and came back with that video a week later. 

Seems a lot to hoax for just a shadow imo. 

Just thought it was interesting 

WSA

Always worth a look...but really? I see nothing compelling here except a shadow on the ground, which could be anything. Am I missing it? If so, please enlighten me and I'll be grateful.   

Twist
1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The dogs don't seem to be too concerned with it, whatever it is...

I want to see if I can track down some of these other updates and see what all is going on.

Click the link in the video originally posted and you can see the whole thread, click on OP's name and you can see that persons posting history.   Its all right there unless he starts deleting.  

• Like 1

BlackRockBigfoot

I am going through that guy's posts on Reddit right now.

19 hours ago, Twist said:

Click the link in the video originally posted and you can see the whole thread, click on OP's name and you can see that persons posting history.   Its all right there unless he starts deleting.  

Lol.  I was in the middle of typing about this when you posted.  Yeah, he has a colorful history on Reddit, but it seems that he is a first responder who is engaging in some dark humor.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Twist
2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Lol.  I was in the middle of typing about this when you posted.  Yeah, he has a colorful history on Reddit.

I avoided posting a link to his direct profile for the same reason.  A little bit of a colorful history for sure. 

BlackRockBigfoot
7 minutes ago, Twist said:

I avoided posting a link to his direct profile for the same reason.  A little bit of a colorful history for sure. 

It will be curious to see if this is a prank, or if drug induced paranoia and  psychosis are at play here. He might start seeing Bigfoot behind every bush. 

I hope that the children that he mentions are fictitious...

Twist

Probably just trying to get that karma.   

BlackRockBigfoot

The weird thing about this is that his story does not seem far fetched at all.  Watch, he will end up getting amazing video footage...that will all be discounted due to his open history with drugs.

19 hours ago, Twist said:

It will be curious to see if this is a prank, or legitimate activity.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Twist
1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The weird thing about this is that his story does not seem far fetched at all.  Watch, he will end up getting amazing video footage...that will all be discounted due to his open history with drugs.

Be cool if he did. 

Something clear to compare with the PGF would be nice.