DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

This could be why they might be there. They have all the deer to them selves with no hunters to bother them. If you were to push the deer out of there it might solve your problem. if you were to walk that whole property I am betting that you would a crap load of deer bones out in the woods. They love to hunt and deer is good game. this could be why they are there since there is no one out there to bother them . Have you ever heard how deer scream or grunt or how they make noises . you should look up the way they make noises and see if you hear this at night. Do these deer come up to your house at night and even during the day. If they do then this could be why they are so close to your home stead. It is good to know what is happening on your property so that we can gain knowledge of how these creatures think. Thank you for being very help full

NatFoot
BFF Donor
6 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

It's funny you should ask cuz it was actually my wife that noticed that the dogs keep dragging up several large bones into the yard to naw on...even portions of backbones.. and armadillo pieces.. I never noticed it or even paid it any mind even though I see the dogs dragging up Bones. it wasn't till my wife made mention of it when we were talking about all this stuff going on about the dogs always dragging up these bones

Yeah. And I know you don't go in the woods much so I wouldn't imagine you find any full carcasses.

Interesting stuff.

Imdyinbitch

earlier in this thread someone posted a shot of my property from Google Earth and what they believe to be my house. They are correct and what they guessed to be my house and my property.. the fields out front and you'll see the pond in the far corner and the power line trail that runs parallel to my house is my property line and all the woods behind the house are mine

hiflier
BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I have an AR pistol leaning against the couch right now.  Life in the country...

Indeed. One thing I would like to mention in General. Research has shown that Bigfoot activity and evidence seems to be much higher in areas that have an annual 3-4 feet of rainfall. Antlers has an annual rainfall average of nearly 4 feet and it seldom snows: averages only about 2 inches a year. Mark may know better about this.

Mark, there is a member here, BigTreeWalker that has found teeth marks on rib bones that were left in a pile in Washington state about four years ago or so. The chew marks looked like a wide arc of incisors which left the flatter/straighter 1/2 inch wide indents. They weren't canines which leave more pointed punctures. This is just for you for future investigations.

Edited by hiflier

Imdyinbitch
1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

Yeah. And I know you don't go in the woods much so I wouldn't imagine you find any full carcasses.

Interesting stuff.

I've only entered the woods to search around one time and that was when one of our dogs come up missing, a border collie...well I did go one there another time here recently and walked back aways and it got super deadly quiet I mean it got so so so quiet and I recorded it on my phone I'll upload it to my YouTube sometime tonight

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Indeed. One thing I would like to mention in General. Research has shown that Bigfoot activity and evidence seems to be much higher in areas that have an annual 3-4 feet of rainfall. Antlers has an annual rainfall average of nearly 4 feet and it seldom snows: averages only about 2 inches a year. Mark may know better about this.

Mark, there is a member here, BigTreeWalker that has found teeth marks on rib bones that were left in a pile in Washington state about four years ago or so. The chew marks looked like a wide arc of incisors which left the flatter/straighter 1/2 inch wide indents. They weren't canines which leave more pointed punctures. This is just for you for future investigations.

The professor from Centralia College?

Townsend?

hiflier
BFF Donor

He was one of the authors of the paper which was presented to an annual meeting of anthropologists back in March of 2016. The problem was Townsend went too far in the paper by trying to steer people's thinking toward the bone damage being from a large hominid (Bigfoot). Saying things like whatever chewed the ribs dropped them on the ground them between its legs. That sort of thing. Our member, BigTreeWalker, was very disappointed in that and distanced himself from Townsend because he thought Townsend did the paper a great injustice by removing it from objective science. He has a section in the researchers section here on the BFF well worth reading.

I only brought this up because Mark had said hid dogs were bringing home large bones. Thought Mark might want to have a closer look at them. I will remind everyone that porcupines can leave large incisor marks on bones as well when they chew them for the calcium.

Edited by hiflier

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

Mark

Some times it is best not to let no one know where you live .  You do not want people invading your property looking for these creatures.  You want to have your privacy. When you start to hear the woods go silent it means that they are watching you. This has happen to a lot of us . It gets a little spooky but you get use to it . When I am on the trail with my dog and he is wondering of alone and it starts to go silent . My dog will come back to me and snuggle by my leg. This is when I know that they are around. The birds and the squirrels and chip monks just stop making the usual noise. It is learning how to understand them that makes it fun. You should learn to hunt. It might help understanding these creatures. Turkeys is another favorite of theirs. But to sit in a stand and understanding how animals communicate in the wild that is a wonderfull thing. Every creature has a purpose on this earth.  Nature is its own alarm system if you know how to understand it.

You sir have some great property. Keep it private . Admin may I suggest that you delete his google map of his property so that he may have privacy for himself and his family. 

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I have cleared the pic that I reposted from Reddit.  However, it has already been on Reddit for a couple of days.

Mark, this may be a good idea.  You are already on guard at night.  You would think that people would realize that you are willing to go to guns to make sure that your family is safe and would realize that trespassing would not be a good idea.  However, people are also idiots.  

Imdyinbitch
32 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

I've only entered the woods to search around one time and that was when one of our dogs come up missing, a border collie...well I did go one there another time here recently and walked back aways and it got super deadly quiet I mean it got so so so quiet and I recorded it on my phone I'll upload it to my YouTube sometime tonight

NCBFr
BFF Patron
4 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

However, people are also idiots.  

Truer words never been spoken.

Imdyinbitch
15 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Mark

Some times it is best not to let no one know where you live .  You do not want people invading your property looking for these creatures.  You want to have your privacy. When you start to hear the woods go silent it means that they are watching you. This has happen to a lot of us . It gets a little spooky but you get use to it . When I am on the trail with my dog and he is wondering of alone and it starts to go silent . My dog will come back to me and snuggle by my leg. This is when I know that they are around. The birds and the squirrels and chip monks just stop making the usual noise. It is learning how to understand them that makes it fun. You should learn to hunt. It might help understanding these creatures. Turkeys is another favorite of theirs. But to sit in a stand and understanding how animals communicate in the wild that is a wonderfull thing. Every creature has a purpose on this earth.  Nature is its own alarm system if you know how to understand it.

You sir have some great property. Keep it private . Admin may I suggest that you delete his google map of his property so that he may have privacy for himself and his family. 

Video I took from a week or so ago and everything got really quiet

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
1 minute ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Video I took from a week or so ago and everything got really quiet

Those woods are quiet...

Imdyinbitch

I really don't have a problem with people knowing my location for one people can look at my house and then reference my location in regards to other sightings or activity plus me not trying to hide where I'm from or where I live it shows that I'm serious and I'm not trying to have some type of a hoax. if someone wanted to come up here and Hunt my property and look for this thing I would have no problem with that so long as they checked in with me first and that's only for their own safety so I don't hear something going on out in the woods and someone gets hurt when it can be avoided..

• Upvote 1

JKH

From the aerial view of the land, it looks like the woods come right up to the house. It might help, at least in the daytime, if you cleared some a ways back from it. I posted some tips earlier in the thread, but the easiest thing you can do right away is lights all around the dwelling and shades for the kids' rooms.