Jump to content
DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

Recommended Posts

NCBFr
BFF Patron

OK, I surrender.  BFRO bad idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor

^ ^ Hey! S'okay. I have bad ideas sometimes too. Some may even say MOST of the time ;) After all these years we are still finding our way to general methods that makes the most sense. I think it's working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
georgerm
BFF Donor

One of our problems in dealing with Mark's situation is we don't know if others in the vicinity are bothered by bigfoots. Have the neighbors been battling bigfoots? If so, how is the relationship going?  Maybe the closest neighbors has been dealing with this same bigfoot? 

 

We don't have a complete history dating back hundreds of years describing human bigfoot habitation problems.  How many others have delt with 'bothersome bigfoots'. How did it turn out? We know that Fred Beck and his miner comrads shot a bigfoot or two and put the bigfoots on the war path. The bigfoots then became dangerous.

 

Another 'residence/bigfoot case' was one posted on BFRO recently. Turned out not so good. 

 

There are experienced bigfoot research groups that could help determine the extent of the so-called bigfoot problem.  http://woodape.org/    

They are out of Texas and can help determine how many bigfoots on the property by placing a researcher out there in a tent for the winter. Any volunteers?

 

PackWest Bigfoot had one audio telling of an old man that lived peaceably with bigfoots for many years on his Grants Pass, Oregon, property. He then showed his grandson how to live with bigfoots that didn't go so well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

The BFRO is not supposed to deploy when anyone present is armed.   I think it a bad idea to disarm Mark at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCBFr
BFF Patron
1 minute ago, SWWASAS said:

The BFRO is not supposed to deploy when anyone present is armed.   I think it a bad idea to disarm Mark at this point. 

Well that eliminates a good portion of the county and I would imagine a sizable chunk of OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
BFF Donor
15 minutes ago, georgerm said:

One of our problems in dealing with Mark's situation is we don't know if others in the vicinity are bothered by bigfoots. Have the neighbors been battling bigfoots? If so, how is the relationship going?  Maybe the closest neighbors has been dealing with this same bigfoot? 

 

We don't have a complete history dating back hundreds of years describing human bigfoot habitation problems.  How many others have delt with 'bothersome bigfoots'. How did it turn out? We know that Fred Beck and his miner comrads shot a bigfoot or two and put the bigfoots on the war path. The bigfoots then became dangerous.

 

Another 'residence/bigfoot case' was one posted on BFRO recently. Turned out not so good. 

 

There are experienced bigfoot research groups that could help determine the extent of the so-called bigfoot problem.  http://woodape.org/    

They are out of Texas and can help determine how many bigfoots on the property by placing a researcher out there in a tent for the winter. Any volunteers?

 

PackWest Bigfoot had one audio telling of an old man that lived peaceably with bigfoots for many years on his Grants Pass, Oregon, property. He then showed his grandson how to live with bigfoots that didn't go so well. 

 

 

Ok. I don't get a single point you are trying to make.

 

Of course we don't have any of the above. It's a mythical/unidentified/demon/spirit/ape/homind. Nobody really knows...

 

That's sort of why we are all (or most of us) here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCBFr
BFF Patron
10 minutes ago, hiflier said:

^ ^ Hey! S'okay. I have bad ideas sometimes too. Some may even say MOST of the time ;) After all these years we are still finding our way to general methods that makes the most sense. I think it's working.

 

It would be nice if there were enough of us at BFF across the US where we could deploy for situations like this and really help people like Mark using a standard set of methods and procedures.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
BFF Donor
3 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

 

It would be nice if there were enough of us at BFF across the US where we could deploy for situations like this and really help people like Mark using a standard set of methods and procedures.  

 

Don't get @hiflier started. :D

 

I love you man.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor

What can I say, NatFoot. I'm simply ahead of my time? ;) And BTW, I think fairly highly of you as well as everyone else in the mess of a mystery called Bigfoot.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
georgerm
BFF Donor
7 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

 

Ok. I don't get a single point you are trying to make.

 

Of course we don't have any of the above. It's a mythical/unidentified/demon/spirit/ape/homind. Nobody really knows...

 

That's sort of why we are all (or most of us) here.

 

This is not an easy resident/bigfoot case to understand so bear with me. Read it again................. and please ask me a question in regards to my confusing post.

 

Well let me take another stab at it ........................ 

 

1. Do other neighbors have bigfoot problems?  ask around

2. How have other bigfoot/home owner battles turned out?

3. Should we put this fellow in touch with a research group? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, georgerm said:

3. Should we put this fellow in touch with a research group?

 

Depends. Does Mark want the creature gone or is he considering securing a voucher specimen? Beyond documenting everything, those would be two of the more extreme choices. One obviously more extreme than the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
BFF Donor
14 minutes ago, georgerm said:

 

This is not an easy resident/bigfoot case to understand so bear with me. Read it again................. and please ask me a question in regards to my confusing post.

 

Well let me take another stab at it ........................ 

 

1. Do other neighbors have bigfoot problems?  ask around

2. How have other bigfoot/home owner battles turned out?

3. Should we put this fellow in touch with a research group? 

 

1. He's talked to a Sheriff. The sheriff confirmed this isn't atypical this time of year for the area. Do you expect him to walk down the road and ask, you guys have bigfoots here too?

2. I don't know. I don't think anyone can answer this until someone kills one or someone is recorded being killed by one on home video.

3. See @hiflier post above this. 

 

I think he wants to be left alone. That would not mean getting a research group involved unless he then decides he wants a research group that will remove it for him in a lethal way. Not baiting...wood knocking...whooping...camping out with zagnuts, etc.

Edited by NatFoot
I hate the autocorrect here lately. Did we change something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

Mark has some friends who are coming in this weekend to help him out.  

 

A research team is going to want to...well... research.  If anything, he needs someone like the GCBRO or something.

 

Or, just a group of armed men who are good in the woods.  Considering that neither NAWACS, the GCBRO, nor any other group has harvested one of these things yet, I would consider Mark's friends to have as good a chance as any.  If it does not leave the area and continues harassing his family, Mark has a couple of good ideas that he has shared for possibly baiting this thing in.

 

I still don't buy into this idea of "if you kill one, then the others will get you".  What are we basing this idea on?  The Honobia shooting?  Ape Canyon?  

What about the shots that NAWACs has taken?  They claim to have hit one before.  They didn't get rushed by s bunch of previously hidden murder apes.  This is just another part of the mythos that has gradually evolved over time.  It might be true.  It might not.  We can't treat it as gospel.  There is no gospel with these things.  

 

I believe that these things predate upon humans when the opportunity do so safely arises.  If you are alone in the woods, and they can take you with no consequences... they might do so.  

 

Again, if waves of raging Sasquatch rushing armed men in a wave was their M.O., then we would have a body by now. As a matter of fact, we would probably have whole pile of them.  Right next to the big pile of expensed brass.  These things are obviously hard to kill...but the if they were IMPOSSIBLE to kill then they would act with a lot more impunity.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
georgerm
BFF Donor
28 minutes ago, hiflier said:

 

Depends. Does Mark want the creature gone or is he considering securing a voucher specimen? Beyond documenting everything, those would be two of the more extreme choices. One obviously more extreme than the other.

 

Sounds like he wants it gone. Shooting one may be risky. If his only weapon is an AR-15 then he should forget shooting bigfoot since it will only be wounded and angry.  .....................  What's a voucher specimen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
BFF Donor
26 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Mark has some friends who are coming in this weekend to help him out.  

 

A research team is going to want to...well... research.  If anything, he needs someone like the GCBRO or something.

 

Or, just a group of armed men who are good in the woods.  Considering that neither NAWACS, the GCBRO, nor any other group has harvested one of these things yet, I would consider Mark's friends to have as good a chance as any.  If it does not leave the area and continues harassing his family, Mark has a couple of good ideas that he has shared for possibly baiting this thing in.

 

I still don't buy into this idea of "if you kill one, then the others will get you".  What are we basing this idea on?  The Honobia shooting?  Ape Canyon?  

What about the shots that NAWACs has taken?  They claim to have hit one before.  They didn't get rushed by s bunch of previously hidden murder apes.  This is just another part of the mythos that has gradually evolved over time.  It might be true.  It might not.  We can't treat it as gospel.  There is no gospel with these things.  

 

I believe that these things predate upon humans when the opportunity do so safely arises.  If you are alone in the woods, and they can take you with no consequences... they might do so.  

 

Again, if waves of raging Sasquatch rushing armed men in a wave was their M.O., then we would have a body by now. As a matter of fact, we would probably have whole pile of them.  Right next to the big pile of expensed brass.  These things are obviously hard to kill...but the if they were IMPOSSIBLE to kill then they would act with a lot more impunity.  

 

Booya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...