DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

Imdyinbitch

Let me clarify, I'm not going in to the woods to hunt anything...I have zero hunting experience, and it seems foolish for me to go into the woods with the purpose of engaging one or multiple bigfoot...now if something keeps coming in my yard and approaching my house well that's different..as long as I have someone who can watch my back id confront something in my yard close to my house...as far as my AR 15, I know a .223 or .556 isn't a Bigfoot stopper...it is my go to home defense weapon when I was under the impression I would be defending my home from a typical intruder...I have a access to my dad's firearm collection, which takes up a room of his house..

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
49 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

We do not know the species exists.  There are many threads here on the subject and I do not want to hijack this thread over government interference.  However, believing that BF is a real creature and that some aspects of the government knows about it and protects them is a cornerstone of my belief based on years of research and experience.

What if the BF is looking for the tooth fairy?  Talk about a strawman.  Does Mark have the only children in OK?  

Strawman???

It was a legitimate question.  Don't get so defensive that someone disagrees with you. 

Mark says that his children are seeing thus thing at their windows.  He just posted that the are the only children in his immediate area.  Each child has made comments about this creature, however Mark, his wife, and his father have not had the repeated sightings that his children are reporting.

How about this.. let's say that Mark has the only tomato garden in his immediate area.  His family is seeing Sasquatch at night in that tomato garden.  His neighbors do NOT have tomato gardens.  They are not having issues with these things.

You are saying that it is a stretch in that situation to postulate that the Sasquatch are there because of the tomato garden?  

18 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Let me clarify, I'm not going in to the woods to hunt anything...I have zero hunting experience, and it seems foolish for me to go into the woods with the purpose of engaging one or multiple bigfoot...now if something keeps coming in my yard and approaching my house well that's different..as long as I have someone who can watch my back id confront something in my yard close to my house...as far as my AR 15, I know a .223 or .556 isn't a Bigfoot stopper...it is my go to home defense weapon when I was under the impression I would be defending my home from a typical intruder...I have a access to my dad's firearm collection, which takes up a room of his house..

How did it go last night, Mark?

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Mizzy D
BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Mark, you may want to delete your post (at least part of it) about your dad having a whole room full of firearms...since people know exactly where you live. (moderators, delete this post of mine as well if he gets this message)

Edited by Mizzy D
add permission to have my post deleted
  • Like 1

georgerm
BFF Donor

The story or history of the Honobia bigfoot occupation is similar to this situation.       A yucky situation.   What can we learn from this history lesson?   

These incidents took place at a rural homestead outside the town of Honobia, Oklahoma in January of 2000.

The message went on to explain that the family was having problems over the past two years with one or more nuisance animals that were prowling around outside the home at night. The animals were stealing deer meat from an outside shed.

The situation had escalated when the animals tried to get into the home. At one point the father went outside to confront the animal. He got a good look at one, and took a shot at was he claimed was a bigfoot running back into the woods.

It wasn't until after the deer meat (three complete quartered deer) had all disappeared from the large, chest-high freezer in the outdoor shed that the intruder started trying to get in the house at night. It didn't just scratch at the window, she said. It had pulled off parts of the window and was getting bolder in its attempts to get in the house.

The recent deer kill found outside had not been shot. One of its legs was violently twisted and broken. It had clearly been carried, not dragged, to the spot where it was found.       https://www.bfro.net/avevid/ouachita/siege-at-honobia.asp

Huntster
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, NCBFr said:

You turn in a dead BF and get a free visit from members of the Bureau of Fish and Game:}..........

I bet you'd get visits from a whole collection of homo sapiens with a myriad of interests, not just the local fish, feather, and fur cops. In fact, that's exactly what I'd be afraid of, not an 800 lb hominid: cops, kooks, lawyers, and media reporters. Killing a sasquatch brings up the old advice of shoot, shovel, and shutup.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

NCBFr
BFF Patron
6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I bet you'd get visits from a whole collection of homo sapiens with a myriad of interests, not just the local fish, feather, and fur cops. In fact, that's exactly what I'd be afraid of, not an 800 lb hominid: cops, kooks, lawyers, and media reporters. Killing a sasquatch brings up the old advice of shoot, shovel, and shutup.

Wise words from the man from AK

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

My thoughts exactly.

Like I said before, wonder how many of these things are buried in the back 40 around the country?  

I personally wouldn't want to deal with the animal rights activists and the people who believe that Sasquatch is our gentle forest brother.  They would go crazy.  That's when the real danger began for you.  

• Upvote 2

NCBFr
BFF Patron
1 hour ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Not the only kids in the area but when the school bus drops off my kids it is the it only stop for her on our road..

Yeah, I understand your concern.  I hope someone can be with her to and from the stop. Now that I think of it, I was never worried about my daughters going to/from the bus when my daughter saw a BF lurking from her side of the house (perhaps I should of been).  But I was very scared when my youngest spotted a pack of coyotes in the woods in our backyard one early morning when heading to the bus stop.   

If you daughter has a cell phone, please make sure you have a good tracking app enabled.  I would also instruct her to make sure it is on her body, not backpack or hand when outside alone (I know the hands is the hard part). 

NatFoot
BFF Donor

If the consensus is to shoot it and bury it, and never tell anyone...

I have no idea what myself or a couple others are doing here.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

I think that you would have to be aware of the storm that would follow such a shooting.

Someone who is out to get a specimen to prove the existence of this creature is obviously going to try and present the body (or at least a piece of it) to science.

Someone who has really no interest in the subject, these creatures, proving anything to anyone, or the associated notoriety would be likely to just deal with their problem and move on.  To a lot of people, the idea if being thrust into the spotlight in this day and age is not attractive at all.  

• Upvote 1

SWWASAS
43 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

You and me both.    I would think it inadvisable to tell someone with zero hunting experience to take on a bigfoot.   Sure he can defend himself or his family if that is needed, but no harm has come to the family yet.  Killing one should be the last resort.     As I have repeatedly said the one you see is not the one that is behind you really to kill you.    From my personal experience they can and will confront armed humans in pairs if there are more than one of them.    A hunting party should consist of more than one human with at least one covering the backs of the hunters.    He has already involved law enforcement who seem sympathetic to his problem.    LEO are trained to shoot in stress situations.    He is not.      Let the LEO do any necessary shooting and avoid a ton of personal legal problems.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron
17 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

My concern was to help the family and to help Mark. Help him better understand these creatures and give him some knowledge of things that I have learned since 2000 and the experience I have gained since then.  I am not here to gain brownie points by anyone nor am I here to prove how much I know about these creatures more then anyone else.  I can care less about all that. It seems that he is doing fine so far and is keeping his cool. 

This creature/creatures seem not to be aggressive. It seems like they are there for the deer and what ever small game might be on his land. If the population of Humans is low in this area then it seems that these creatures seem to be happy in this area on a seasonable  basis . I believe that they do not seem to be pressured like in other areas where the game might not be as great.

Natfoot

You can say what you want about me . I really do not care. If you do not like what I write then you do not need to read what I have to say and complain about it. I am not trying to push anything on anyone and it is their choice to read it. I am just trying to help the best I can. So rather then complain about me just ignore what I have to say. I have no problem with that. It's forum Bro. No bad feelings 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
5 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

You and me both.    I would think it inadvisable to tell someone with zero hunting experience to take on a bigfoot.   Sure he can defend himself or his family if that is needed, but no harm has come to the family yet.  Killing one should be the last resort.     As I have repeatedly said the one you see is not the one that is behind you really to kill you.    From my personal experience they can and will confront armed humans in pairs if there are more than one of them.    A hunting party should consist of more than one human with at least one covering the backs of the hunters.    He has already involved law enforcement who seem sympathetic to his problem.    LEO are trained to shoot in stress situations.    He is not.      Let the LEO do any necessary shooting and avoid a ton of personal legal problems.  

He has some friends who are hopefully already there to help with the situation, along with at least one sympathetic deputy.

Mark mentioned before that he was familiar with the Honobia shooting and that's why he didn't go out that night by himself.  If these things move on, maybe Mark will find some piece.  Obviously, the interest that this thing is showing in his children is troubling him.  Even if it leaves his kids alone but stays in the area... I don't know whether he could relax after that or not.  Only he could answer that.  I would be worried that these things did not have the best of intentions and that the interest in the kids would start back up again if they hung around.  

Hopefully, this thing feels the heat of Mark's response to it and moves on... never to return.  If not, Mark has some guys who are willing to help him take care of the situation.  I think that he understands the dangers of trying to do it by himself.  

Huntster
BFF Donor
9 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I wouldn't call it a "consensus" as much as a growing awareness of potential trouble. I'm currently considering strategies that might mitigate such trouble after shooting a sasquatch.

NCBFr
BFF Patron

Mark - One last thought I keep forgetting to mention.  A few random gun shots at night is more likely to call them in looking for a free meal than scare them away.  

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I wouldn't call it a "consensus" as much as a growing awareness of potential trouble. I'm currently considering strategies that might mitigate such trouble after shooting a sasquatch.

I thought that is why you live in AK?

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

I am here because of my man-crush on Norse and Huntster.

Edited by NCBFr
  • Haha 3