DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BFF Donor
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Trapping. Seriously?

Sure why not.

It's an animal and if you know a location it keeps visiting you can trap it.

• Upvote 1

bipedalist
BFF Patron

Why not just call in NAWAC and whack the thing with one of those burr buster tracking devices with a fish-hook dart of some kind.  Not a pro-kill guy, just think it would be better to track it than whack it, just in case the hit man is not up on their Wheaties that particular day you wouldn't want a po'd squatch on the loose or another Sasquatch War in Oklahoma event. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 2

hiflier
BFF Donor

Need to make darned sure that a BF is what Mark is dealing with here. He seems pretty sure though. Maybe looking at a map and seeing possible routes of travel beyond Mark's land would help? It's not solid forest around his property so some investigation into possible entry/exit routes like utility lanes could be helpful. I am bringing this up because this particular case may be a straggler or a kind of scout for a clan. Since folks say there's usually more than one around then looking at spaces with enough room close by to hide a clan could be an interesting way to fill the time between Mark's visits here. There could be a larger picture here than we realize.  

Huntster
BFF Donor
34 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Why not just call in NAWAC and whack the thing with one of those burr buster tracking devices with a fish-hook dart of some kind........

I'm thinking that would be similar to a cable snare. He (and those of his kind) have fingers. Moreover, apes (including Homo sapiens) are known for grooming each other. It would likely be picked off rather quickly. I don't think that such devices are even used on bears.

bipedalist
BFF Patron

Well they used mouse trap glue reportedly on the previous tracker burr, the barbed dart would be an alternative for the Squatch with the personal barber but without a nurse practitioner!  Heck even peppering it with some micro-slugs mixed with paint ball spy dust and heavy rock salt would go a long way with illuminating the demon of the night.  Again, you are asking for payback either way. 

Edited by bipedalist

JKH

I don't think he wants to be an investigator. Violence would backfire. The BFs just happen to be hunting around there, don't think they can get rid of the deer, so that's just the way it is. It's pretty well known that they're curious about kids and maybe have kids of their own around to protect. Lights around the house and window shades are the easiest solution. Yard lights also could help, I hear they call them booger lights in the south. This could be an opportunity for all ages to learn to respectfully coexist with them, if leaving isn't an option. I'd have an escape plan if somebody shot one.

bipedalist
BFF Patron

Coexist can become a problem, I would have a plan to have somebody research and then they will move on, after five or more years probably (speaking from experience of a VERY close infestation). 

BFF Donor
3 hours ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, I don't know what kind of trap would work. Alaskans have used bucket snares to trap brown bears even recenrly, and you might imagine how freaked out the environmentalists were over that deal. Gotta' use some serious cable and snare lock, attach it to a big tree or log, and beware of approaching it later to check it, because if there's a bear in it, he's pissed off, and has destroyed the environment all around. 

But a sasquatch has hands and fingers. He can simply unhook himself.

He said the children have been seeing it  peeking in the windows . If it's going near the windows to look at the children then I would be set up foot snares under each window.

I wouldn't be going in the woods near his home to set traps . Let it come to you if in Fact that's what it's doing.

There's no land animal on this earth that walks on four or two legs that hasn't been trapped at one time or another .

This is of course unless it has some type of mystical powers that some here seem to agree on .

Edited by 7.62
  • Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor

Trapping it at the window with an ankle snare will provide great excitement when it realizes that it's trapped. He'd better keep the shotgun with slugs at the ready. He'll need it. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor

Hit it with some bright lights and let the fun begin :D

But seriously I would just take film and when it does set it self free it will think twice about visiting that property .

If he wants it to stop you make it unhealthy to be there .Myself I would be excited if it was going on at my home , no more hikes looking for evidence 

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

There is still some thing not right about what is going on here. I keep going back to the video at the beginning at what I keep seeing and feeling is that this could very well be a poacher. I an really sure that they are checking on the family but  making sure that no one is checking up on them. Some one is poaching this property and they deserve to be arrested and prosecuted . This is not a bigfoot problem but a human problem and needs to be dealt with it that way.  These are poachers  not bigfoots. Sorry for wish full thinking.  Hope fully they catch the perps .

• Confused 2

Madison5716
BFF Donor
23 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:
On 12/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, Madison5716 said:

Getting rid of it depends on figuring out why it's there and removing/changing that attractant or temptation. 

What if it is the children that are bringing it in?

Then maybe the children could tell it to leave, that it's scaring them.

Yes, I know that sounds slightly nuts. It's leaning heavily on the paranormal assumptions that most of us are weirded out about or find unlikely.  

I can't think of any other answer for this question, though, since removing the children isn't really an option!

I would, however,  reinforce their windows, put in window coverings and thick curtains. Warn them never to talk to the bigfoot. Never leave them home alone. Never leave them unsupervised,  even for a split second. Err greatly on the side of caution.

Edited by Madison5716

BFF Donor
22 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

There is still some thing not right about what is going on here. I keep going back to the video at the beginning at what I keep seeing and feeling is that this could very well be a poacher. I an really sure that they are checking on the family but  making sure that no one is checking up on them. Some one is poaching this property and they deserve to be arrested and prosecuted . This is not a bigfoot problem but a human problem and needs to be dealt with it that way.  These are poachers  not bigfoots. Sorry for wish full thinking.  Hope fully they catch the perps .

Why would a poacher visit his home  at night ? to check what and look into his windows 

That makes no sense at all .

• Upvote 1

georgerm
BFF Donor
14 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Let me clarify, I'm not going in to the woods to hunt anything...I have zero hunting experience, and it seems foolish for me to go into the woods with the purpose of engaging one or multiple bigfoot...now if something keeps coming in my yard and approaching my house well that's different..as long as I have someone who can watch my back id confront something in my yard close to my house...as far as my AR 15, I know a .223 or .556 isn't a Bigfoot stopper...it is my go to home defense weapon when I was under the impression I would be defending my home from a typical intruder...I have a access to my dad's firearm collection, which takes up a room of his house..

How has the situation been developing? 

Has the bigfoot been keeping it's distance?

What's going on with the volunteer help?

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

They are criminals and have no regard for the law . You do not know what goes through their mind . Do you think that  criminals are dumb. The internet is an open source of information and you can see it right in this tread. He has already said that he does not care where or if they know where he lives. that leaves him wide open. He has already said that he has a crap load of armaments . Do you really think that this is going to scare people off.  People already know that he lives in a solitary spot in the backwoods. So what does that tell you. One guy with an AR  handling maybe two or three poachers armed is not going to go well. Is it starting to creep into you now. Will this give you nightmares  other then Bigfoots. So these guys might just be casing the house to see on how to break into it. 

I live in Detroit where people are getting murdered just about every day. I sleep with my pistol under my pillow . . The guy has given a lot of personal information on the internet . So do not tell me that I am not making no sense. I live in where people are getting killed and their houses are getting breaking into. It takes a lot for me to trust you and anyone . The only ones that I will ever trust are the ones I served with. Then even then the new guys that served with me had to prove them selves. 

I have found deer that have been killed by poachers and have reported it . I have found deer that have been killed by these creatures and know the difference . I do know what to look for when I am in the woods when it comes to these creatures as far as tracking them .So  I will not have a problem standing my ground if it was ever to come down to that. When it comes to my family I will do what ever it takes to keep them alive even if it means loosing my life in the process. But this thread is not about me. So is this now making sense to you all. Is the light popping in. I can go on and on But Natfoot does not like the reading. By the way Natfoot it had nothing to do with the like or the dislike    Natfoot it had to do with what you post here:

Post more clearly and maybe Mark and others might listen.

More posts about "these things" in the way you do it, helps no one.

But, who knows...tonight could be my night?

• Downvote 1