DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BFF Donor

I just don't see poachers looking in windows during the night time hours.. If its a poacher then he wants nothing to do with the land owner. Its in and out. Thermal suppressed small caliber rifle

Its that quick. Maybe you mean someone casing the home for a possible break in and burglary. Edit. I read at the bottom of your post about someone possibly casing the home. That i can agree with you on. 

Edited by 7.62

Photog
BFF Donor

Just got back home after spending time with Mark and his family today.  There are elements of this sighting which have not, and can not be shared in a public forum.  What Mark has described and what is heard and seen in his posted videos are only a limited portion of the activity.

I stood today directly where "the shadow" walked.  Measurements were taken of the posts, lights and structures which are part of the shadow video.  This should allow us to estimate the size range of whatever cast the shadow.

The dogs.  The behavior of the dogs I see in the posted videos make it hard for me to believe they are the same as I observed today.  I saw a pack of farm dogs who clearly own their domain except when Mark and I walked into the forest.  Not one followed us.  However, two went to the corner of the forest (the area shown in the shadow video) and wet the edge.

Hunting appears to be limited in at least Mark's 1-mile section.

There are multiple ponds in the area and the Muddy Boggy Creek is 7 miles to the west of Mark's home.

Mark is a father who is concerned for his family, as I would be if I were in his shoes.

Mark's YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUA1GqYswMsF46pSwwmNWw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
9 minutes ago, Photog said:

Just got back home after spending time with Mark and his family today.  There are elements of this sighting which have not, and can not be shared in a public forum.  What Mark has described and what is heard and seen in his posted videos are only a limited portion of the activity.

I stood today directly where "the shadow" walked.  Measurements were taken of the posts, lights and structures which are part of the shadow video.  This should allow us to estimate the size range of whatever cast the shadow.

The dogs.  The behavior of the dogs I see in the posted videos make it hard for me to believe they are the same as I observed today.  I saw a pack of farm dogs who clearly own their domain except when Mark and I walked into the forest.  Not one followed us.  However, two went to the corner of the forest (the area shown in the shadow video) and wet the edge.

Hunting appears to be limited in at least Mark's 1-mile section.

There are multiple ponds in the area and the Muddy Boggy Creek is 7 miles to the west of Mark's home.

Mark is a father who is concerned for his family, as I would be if I were in his shoes.

Mark's YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUA1GqYswMsF46pSwwmNWw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

"Mark is a father who is concerned for his family, as I would be if I were in his shoes."

So, do you believe that his family is possibly in danger from this thing?

Also, I find it a bit odd that, all of a sudden, parts of the story can't be shared.  Mark has been quick to share things that were probably best left secret, such as his exact location and personal number; however elements of the encounter have to now be kept under wraps?  That strikes me as a bit strange.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

Photog
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

"Mark is a father who is concerned for his family, as I would be if I were in his shoes."

So, do you believe that his family is possibly in danger from this thing?

A line-in-the-sand has been crossed when whoever/whatever makes multiple advances to the outside wall of a man's home.

Intent of these actions are impossible to read so wouldn't the safest position to take is that of threat?

So, yes, I believe Mark's family is possibly in danger.

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
Just now, Photog said:

A line-in-the-sand has been crossed when whoever/whatever makes multiple advances to the outside wall of a man's home.

Intent of these actions are impossible to read so wouldn't the safest position to take is that of threat?

So, yes, I believe Mark's family is possibly in danger.

That is the position that I have had all along, based upon what Mark has shared.

Any sign of the culprit in the woods surrounding Mark's house?

NatFoot
BFF Donor

The man shared his home address, revealed many personal things about their property (room full of guns) but now some can't be shared?

All by an investigator who joined the forum two weeks ago?

Yeah - not adding up.

Huntster
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, 7.62 said:

.......when it does set it self free it will think twice about visiting that property.......

If he wants it to stop you make it unhealthy to be there.........

Very likeky, but not always. I caught a possum in a live trap at my Mom's house in October. I took some pics to sent to Mrs. Huntster, and let it go. But knowing that my grandkids will be going down there in January, I thought it would be cool to catch it again so they could see it (we don't have possums in Alaska). I re-baited the trap and wired the doors open to see if he got educated. Sure enough, he went right in and ate the bait again.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Very likeky, but not always. I caught a possum in a live trap at my Mom's house in October. I took some pics to sent to Mrs. Huntster, and let it go. But knowing that my grandkids will be going down there in January, I thought it would be cool to catch it again so they could see it (we don't have possums in Alaska). I re-baited the trap and wired the doors open to see if he got educated. Sure enough, he went right in and ate the bait again.

Lmao. I had no idea possums aren't in Alaska. I assumed the trash rats were everywhere in NA.

Learn something new every day.

Huntster
BFF Donor

No raccoons or mountain lions, either.

And no snakes! :rock:

• Upvote 1

Photog
BFF Donor
38 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

That is the position that I have had all along, based upon what Mark has shared.

Any sign of the culprit in the woods surrounding Mark's house?

After I asked, Mark let me spend some time walking his forested land.

He and his father's homes are set on the easter portion of their property.  As you move west, the land drops nearly 70' before rising again on the far west side of his property.  As I moved west through the forest there seemed to be two distinct trails which either avoided brush or broke through brush.  I am only skilled at finding the obvious...I didn't find anything obvious.

Photog
BFF Donor
17 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

All by an investigator who joined the forum two weeks ago?

I join BFF 1.0 in 2003 after volunteering in the 90s for 12 field investigations in Washington, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.

I chose to move away from BFF during the transition from 1.0 to 2.0, partially due to the drama of the transition and partially because I became unimpressed by the quality and character of some BFF members.

I'm beginning to see not much has changed.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
8 minutes ago, Photog said:

I join BFF 1.0 in 2003 after volunteering in the 90s for 12 field investigations in Washington, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.

I chose to move away from BFF during the transition from 1.0 to 2.0, partially due to the drama of the transition and partially because I became unimpressed by the quality and character of some BFF members.

You can make those comments if you'd like, but I/we are asking rational questions and making rational comments.

For the health of this thread, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Edited to add: Mark - keep your family safe man and good luck!

Edited by NatFoot

Incorrigible1
1 hour ago, Photog said:

Appreciate your being there,  but buck up, man. Your sensitivity seems put on.

Give us the Joe Friday report, please. If I need to clarify, will be happy to do so.

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron
1 hour ago, Photog said:

As I moved west through the forest there seemed to be two distinct trails which either avoided brush or broke through brush.  I am only skilled at finding the obvious...I didn't find anything obvious.

Photog

Do you have any plans on going back ?  and if you do are you planning on following those trails that you found to see where they may lead.  Do these trails look like they may be man made trails or are they deer trails. Were you also able to find any clear prints back in his woods that scream out Bigfoot or Human. If there is bigfoot there can you share what you have learned with me privately so that I can get a better understanding if I ever encounter a problem here in Michigan.  For me it is all about behavioral science and this is what I want to learn from them. The only way to learn this is in the wild. 

I might push a little but it is to get to the truth. So thank you for going out there. I hope that you were able to help him out. I am hoping for the best outcome and not the worst. I hope that the family has a place to go if it gets bad if it does turn out to be these creatures. The out come of situations like these are usually good if it is done right by people who more experience . More boots on the grounds with more experience are needed. So that this does no escalate.

It seems that you did not have no encounters I gather?

Photog
BFF Donor
57 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Photog

Do you have any plans on going back ?  and if you do are you planning on following those trails that you found to see where they may lead.  Do these trails look like they may be man made trails or are they deer trails. Were you also able to find any clear prints back in his woods that scream out Bigfoot or Human. If there is bigfoot there can you share what you have learned with me privately so that I can get a better understanding if I ever encounter a problem here in Michigan.  For me it is all about behavioral science and this is what I want to learn from them. The only way to learn this is in the wild. 

I might push a little but it is to get to the truth. So thank you for going out there. I hope that you were able to help him out. I am hoping for the best outcome and not the worst. I hope that the family has a place to go if it gets bad if it does turn out to be these creatures. The out come of situations like these are usually good if it is done right by people who more experience . More boots on the grounds with more experience are needed. So that this does no escalate.

It seems that you did not have no encounters I gather?

Yes, I will be returning to assist Mark. 

I need to better have better data on my GPS next time to indicate Mark's property line.  I would rather not pop out of a tree line into someone's backyard.

I think they are game trails since I wasn't tripping on anything but I was sure getting hit in the face with limbs.

The forest floor is nothing but leaves. So, I didn't see any obvious foot, hoof or paw prints.

Correct, I didn't hear, see or smell anything other than an Oklahoma forest in Fall.

Edited by Photog