DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
18 hours ago, Twist said:

Be cool if he did. 

Something clear to compare with the PGF would be nice.  

Edited out my earlier comments.  The comments that I referenced earlier were just jokes.  Once I gained some context on the situation I realized that my comments were unwarranted.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
Deleted comment. Possibly in poor taste.

gigantor
BFF Donor

Below is the best part of the video (enhanced)

output.gif

• Upvote 2

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

It looks like something on two legs walking just out of the frame.

He says that he has more videos.  Maybe he will post more footage.  

DrBunsonHoneyDew
BFF Donor

Someone had asked if he used drugs and he said "No if I used drugs why would I invite the police to my house to check it out" and he did post a pic of the cops on his property since he did call the cops. 

He also claims the sheriff did tell him that there were more bigfoot sightings this time of year due to more hunters in the woods hunting for deer and hence they are moving around. 

He told him this as he walked him back to his car and away from any other cops. 

I will watch the posts and see what transpires

Edited by DrBunsonHoneyDew
typo

JustCurious

Whatever is going on at this guys place, I think he is sincere.  He posted an aerial view of his location, he called the police over what he caught on camera and posted pics of the police being there.  When he first posted about this, he was asking what he should do and the response was to put up trail cameras and that's exactly what he quickly did in the interest of protecting his family.  When other posters claimed to hear voices and noises in this video, he explained that it was him and what he was doing that caused the noises.

Those don't seem to me to be the actions of a hoaxer.  Now, whether that's a dog shadow, a human prowler or bigfoot - I can't say.  I hope he does catch more definitive action.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I am messaging with him on Reddit.  

He seems sincere and claims that the drug comments are a joke.

I am watching his videos right now on YouTube.  Something is making his dogs act weird.  I don't know, but the more I chat with him the more that I think that he might have something going on there.  

DrBunsonHoneyDew
BFF Donor

Appreciate you following up BlackRock! I found this whole chain of events quite interesting and thought it was worth sharing.

• Thanks 2

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
26 minutes ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

Appreciate you following up BlackRock! I found this whole chain of events quite interesting and thought it was worth sharing.

Thanks for posting that video.

I pop into the Bigfoot reddits every once in a while, but haven't been on lately.  Interested in seeing how this develops.  

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

This guy is a volunteer firefighter.  I guess that he deals with the meth epidemic most days and was posting some dark humor.  

He seems legitimately freaked out.  This is starting to sound like another Siege of Honobia type situation.  He is going to go to guns if he feels that his wife and kids are in danger.  

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

This guy is a volunteer firefighter.  I guess that he deals with the meth epidemic most days and was posting some dark humor.  

He seems legitimately freaked out.  This is starting to sound like another Siege of Honobia type situation.  He is going to go to guns if he feels that his wife and kids are in danger.  

ETA. I just reached out to a researcher that I have spoken with in the past who is in this guy's AO.  Going to see if he has any words of advice for the fellow on Reddit.  Haven't talked to this researcher in awhile, but figure that it is worth a shot.  What this guy on Reddit is describing to me matches up darn near perfect with what this researcher told me back then.  

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. And now introducing the newest member to the wonderful world of Bigfoot. 

Shadowfoot. 

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

What I am looking at is a bow hunter crossing the property.  If you look closely you can see the bow on the right side of the shadow  as it is walking across the lower part of the screen.  It is possible to push some one into a frenzy and get some one hurt when you start putting guns into the picture.  I would advice just moving the trail cam and placing them in different areas from time to time. Guns and people just do not mix and can make for a bad scene. Just my two cents.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

What I am looking at is a bow hunter crossing the property.  If you look closely you can see the bow on the right side of the shadow  as it is walking across the lower part of the screen.  It is possible to push some one into a frenzy and get some one hurt when you start putting guns into the picture.  I would advice just moving the trail cam and placing them in different areas from time to time. Guns and people just do not mix and can make for a bad scene. Just my two cents.

He is getting activity night after night.

His biggest concerns right now are the fact that his front door handle has been jiggled and that his kids are reporting faces in their windows at night. 

Not saying that it is Bigfoot, but if his story is true I don't think that it is a simple hunter trespassing across his property.  If it is a person, it is a prankster at best and a prowler/peeping tom at worst.

georgerm
BFF Donor

"His biggest concerns right now are the fact that his front door handle has been jiggled and that his kids are reporting faces in their windows at night."  Blackrock  

These are two of the warning signs that a bigfoot may be present. 

So what kind of bigfoot activity has been often reported?

1. bigfoot is nocturnal,  looks in kids window, and looks around the house

2. bigfoot whistles, mumbles, wood knocks

3. bigfoot takes chickens, dogs, and pigs. 

4. bigfoot is seen on the forest edge

5. what are other bigfoot indicators?

I just read this kind of report posted on Pacwest Bigfoot.

If you were the home owner and know it's a bigfoot, what would you do?

I wonder how many child abductions match this situation?

The activity around his house matches many other reports of a 'bigfoot occupation of the home grounds'. In many cases the home occupants get tired of the bigfoot activity and  move out. To avoid ridicule, many don't mention bigfoot.

Edited by georgerm
add more

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
32 minutes ago, georgerm said:

"His biggest concerns right now are the fact that his front door handle has been jiggled and that his kids are reporting faces in their windows at night."  Blackrock  

These are two of the warning signs that a bigfoot may be present. 

So what kind of bigfoot activity has been often reported?

1. bigfoot is nocturnal,  looks in kids window, and looks around the house

2. bigfoot whistles, mumbles, wood knocks

3. bigfoot takes chickens, dogs, and pigs. 

4. bigfoot is seen on the forest edge

5. what are other bigfoot indicators?

I just read this kind of report posted on Pacwest Bigfoot.

If you were the home owner and know it's a bigfoot, what would you do?

I wonder how many child abductions match this situation?

The activity around his house matches many other reports of a 'bigfoot occupation of the home grounds'. In many cases the home occupants get tired of the bigfoot activity and  move out. To avoid ridicule, many don't mention bigfoot.

He has taken a pretty full spectrum approach to dealing with this.  

He said is blanketing his property with cameras and lights

He has had the police out to the property, as well as going down to the station to file a report.  He wants his ducks in a row in case it is a burglar or prowler.

He has a couple of trusted friends armed up on his property.

He is apparently a man of faith, and he has even taken to blessing his property and family daily.  

The police officer that he spoke has told him that they get a ton of calls on weird activity in that area around this time every year. Apparently the deputy is a knower and has discussed the issue with him outside of the station.  They are advising him to please be careful, but that at the end of the day he is in a secluded rural area. He has to do what he has to do to keep his family safe until a unit can arrive if there is trouble.

• Like 1