DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

norseman
BFF Donor

I know what I would be doing. I’d conceal myself and lie in wait. Nothing should be looking in windows and jiggling door knobs. That Bear in my garbage this year was bad enough.

• Upvote 2

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
10 minutes ago, norseman said:

I know what I would be doing. I’d conceal myself and lie in wait. Nothing should be looking in windows and jiggling door knobs. That Bear in my garbage this year was bad enough.

He is working on some ideas along those lines right now.  

He is kind of stuck in the area due to a father in poor health who refuses to move.  From what I gather, he is not overjoyed to be in that area in the first place.  Now something is trying to enter his house when his wife is alone and is looking in the windows at his kids?  Game on, man.

He is getting deluged with messages from 'experts' who are telling him that he needs to not hurt it, or that he needs to leave it alone so it stays and he can gather more evidence.  He just wants it gone and his family to feel safe.  He isn't being passive in this situation at all.  He is going on the offensive.  

• Thanks 1

gigantor
BFF Donor
14 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I am messaging with him on Reddit.  

You should ask him to join the BFF

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, gigantor said:

You should ask him to join the BFF

I've thought about that.  It would probably be a more helpful environment than Reddit of all places.   

He is getting bombarded with messages right now, mostly from people offering non-advice.  I will shoot him a message and see what he says.

• Upvote 1

DrBunsonHoneyDew
BFF Donor

https://imgur.com/gallery/mEKTFDs

Here is the daytime shot of his yard for reference

NatFoot
BFF Donor

I believe something is going on there. Ballsy to share his homes location on the internet like that. He's also addressed some of the drug stuff as well.

I would think a boy would know the difference between a prowler and a bear with a face.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 12/4/2019 at 12:49 PM, NatFoot said:

I believe something is going on there. Ballsy to share his homes location on the internet like that. He's also addressed some of the drug stuff as well.

I would think a boy would know the difference between a prowler and a bear with a face.

He honestly seems like he just wants to get rid of the activity.

Yeah, he has supplied the name of the police officer who took his initial report as well.  

Here is an aerial view of the property. His home is dead in the center.

He has already put this out on Reddit, so it is open information at this point.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

norseman
BFF Donor

Is this in the Quachita NF?

SWWASAS

If it is bigfoot just deploy enough game cameras and sensor lights at night and you have to the BF what an electronic fence is to a dog with a shock collar.    Might take a lot of cameras if the property is large.    If a human prowler eventually they will be caught on camera.

I really like my driveway alarm.       I have two sensors deployed.   One senses if someone enters the property from the road side.       The second alarms when someone is near the house.     The first has a barking dog and the second plays "Coming Around the Mountain"     I know exactly where the intruder is from the alarm that goes off.   The system allows a total of 4 different sensors.   They are about $50 dollars each,   they give an immediate warning but are cheaper and smaller than most game cams.  

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

Is this in the Quachita NF?

He says that he is in Antlers, OK.  So if not in then in close proximity.

JKH

I see he's gotten some good advice about prevention of nuisance behavior, but that's about all that can be done. Opaque window shades, bright lights and cameras, remove any food sources, etc. Shooting will provoke aggression, not discourage it.

norseman
BFF Donor

I found the place, I zoomed out to give an overview.

E77ADF2E-5D4C-480E-891C-FA62BAAFACF1.png

4 minutes ago, JKH said:

I see he's gotten some good advice about prevention of nuisance behavior, but that's about all that can be done. Opaque window shades, bright lights and cameras, remove any food sources, etc. Shooting will provoke aggression, not discourage it.

Its hard to show agrression when yer deader than a door nail....

It’s not a raccoon. I doubt it’s after some dog food. It may be there for the wife or kids. Absolutely nothing to screw around with. Bigfoot or Meth head.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
9 minutes ago, JKH said:

I think that these things are going to have to worry about provoking HIS aggression at this point.  

He was upset about the thing jiggling the door handle when his wife was home.  The effect that it has had on his kids took it to the next level.  He is taking this seriously.  If these things don't vamoose soon, we might get one on a slab after all.

• Upvote 3

NatFoot
BFF Donor
13 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I think that these things are going to have to worry about provoking HIS aggression at this point.  

He was upset about the thing jiggling the door handle when his wife was home.  The effect that it has had on his kids took it to the next level.  He is taking this seriously.  If these things don't vamoose soon, we might get one on a slab after all.

He has also done it the right way to protect himself as well. There is a documented police report and visit to his property.

norseman
BFF Donor
14 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Perfect.