DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

sheri

Well now you can have it's height. You should go out there and measure.

• Upvote 2

BFF Donor

You say you shot at it with AR with your night vision scope . Your scopes dialed in and you were aiming at it? Or was it a over head shot in the air?

Then the thing after being shot at hung around another hour or so. If all this happened like that this thing what ever it is is dangerous .

Some of the members here have done outstanding making the clips clear so it appears there's no guessing on something being out there 

be it man . bigfoot or beast.  Most sane men after being shot at with an AR would not have stuck around , even a crack head would have ran for the hills. So what's left now ? Bigfoot , Dogman , Alien , Wendigo  

Edited by 7.62

JustCurious

Nevermind

Edited by JustCurious
Deleting

BFF Donor
2 hours ago, gigantor said:

The "eyeshine" video trimmed to the two interesting parts. One with high brightness, one with edge detect. You clearly see somebody walking across the door of the shed.

ok-5-bright.gif

ok-5-edge.gif

I still don't get why it's a shadow of something. Wouldn't have the light shown something other than shadow once it stepped into the beam?

NorthWind
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Apparently this is the MoMA and the daddy to what stayed the nite last nite...these are zoomed in screenshots from Christmas Eve around 10:30 to 11:00 am. In the video there is movement of head, arm and legs so it's alive...just found these reviewing videos, noticed the horses leaving the corner area . Second pic is from my phone to show location without bf

Screenshot_20191226-042316~2.png

IMG_20191227_162445985.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-042225.png

Screenshot_20191226-042438.png

Screenshot_20191226-042515.png

Wow! 

Can you post the videos these stills were taken from?

I would be interested to know the height, as well. Check for prints / hair, too. If you find any hair, don't touch them. Use tweezers dipped in alcohol and place the hairs in an envelope that you have not touched the inside of.

I may know someone that would analyze them.

Edited by NorthWind
Fixing a typo.

BFF Donor
Just now, NorthWind said:

Wow! 

Can you post the videos these stills were taken from?

I would be interested to know the height, as well. Check for prints / hair, too. If you find any hair, don't tough them. Use tweezers dipped in alcohol and place the hairs in an envelope that you have not touched the inside of.

I may know someone that would analyze them.

Can you tell me what you're seeing ? or circle it

NorthWind
BFF Donor

Mark circled one of the daytime color images.

Look in that same area on the others. Looks like a bipedal creature, plain as day to my old eyes.

BFF Donor

Behind the tree where it's circled ?

Screenshot_20191226-042225.thumb.png.af31e0f0c9e6e459d3c3762fcf65d446.png

Edited by 7.62

Imdyinbitch
2 hours ago, gigantor said:

Below is the end of the flashlight video. It looks like someone walking up close...  Mark, did you go out by yourself that night?

ok-4-edge.gif

I was by myself outside

BFF Donor
10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Behind the tree where it's circled ?

Screenshot_20191226-042225.thumb.png.af31e0f0c9e6e459d3c3762fcf65d446.png

Yeah now I see it. I was looking where Mark circled but I think this shows it better

• Upvote 1

Pressurecook

@7.62 something is there. Can't really tell what it is other than it is taking up space behind the brush compared to marks comparison photo.

Imdyinbitch

Something I realized today..when this all started my son came inside and said "dad I saw a bear, it had a white face and was looking at me" I asked if it walked like me or the horses and he said" like me and you dad" and then he tells me there where two of them.

I find these on from Xmas Eve and it hit me, one has a white face and there are two of them together taking turns looking...just as my son said

hiflier
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Apparently this is the MoMA and the daddy to what stayed the nite last nite...these are zoomed in screenshots from Christmas Eve around 10:30 to 11:00 am. In the video there is movement of head, arm and legs so it's alive...just found these reviewing videos, noticed the horses leaving the corner area . Second pic is from my phone to show location without bf

Screenshot_20191226-042316~2.png

IMG_20191227_162445985.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-042225.png

Screenshot_20191226-042438.png

Screenshot_20191226-042515.png

It may be due to simple digital artifacts but it does look like the left arm/hand is repositioning on the tree trunk.

Photog
BFF Donor

Here are Mark’s original videos.

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor

If I'm right in what I circled it's arm in that photo isn't around the tree trunk at all . Then the other photo you can see something wrapped around the trunk .