DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
16 minutes ago, sheri said:

Honobia shootout happened  from what i understood was because they had planted snow peas in the yard to attract deer which also attracted the bigfoot. Is this story wrong ?

Hi, Sheri.  

Regardless of many people's opinions on the show and its host, this episode is allegedly very close to the actual events that took place.  I base this off of what I have been told by a gentleman who is friends with the brothers and was peripherally involved with the incident.  

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep11-the-siege-at-honobia/

Again, I would encourage everyone to take into account the different versions of the story and come to their own conclusions.  Don't accept my understanding of the event or the BFRO report without question.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

JustCurious

If you watch the shadow-cast video closely, you can see when the creature comes from the left that it blots out Mark's light and creates the shadow.  The reason I wanted to see a daytime shot is because of what I've outlined in red in this screen shot.  It almost looks like it could be a side view of a second creature that stays still except for what might be a slight movement on the right side.  It shows best at :24 of the :29 video.  It could be part of the kids play set, and a daytime shot would show what it is if that's the case.

1998094829_Video_20191227_044844.mp4.3832f77893ca80fc7363d307279b3cde2(2).jpg.b6fbaa3a21bc5fa5c6138a3938e7e9de.jpg

NCBFr
BFF Patron

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

With the right set of circumstances, these things can be taken down like anything else.

Mark isn't hours away from civilisation, alone in the woods and on foot... as many other encounters occur.  He is at home, is well armed and equipped, and has backup.  Similar to the Honobia shooting incident, except Mark has the benefit of hindsight of that incident as well as Photog's advice and expertise.

These things seem to be incredibly fast and strong, however the planet has been filled with other incredibly fast and strong creatures...all of which mankind has put on a slab or in the stew pot.  Often with far inferior weapons to what Mark has.  Yes, they seem to be intelligent. However, something has caused that intelligence to exit this scenario, given the way that they have boldly and repeatedly behaved around Mark's home.  It seems like their curiosity, hunger, anger, or whatever is causing them to behave in a much less cautious manner here.  

If these things were unstoppable killing machines, they would have no reason to hide from us.  

I am afraid we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this point.  I am sure my friend that there is more common ground between us than not.  A few other thoughts for consideration:

1.  The sheriff's office seems to be aware of a BF problem but do nothing about it.  I wonder why?  Sheriff's typically are very protective of their flock and to just let an apex predator roam through their territory without the slightest hint of concern or basic warning to their people strikes me as odd and worthy of further consideration.

2.  Mark's stated goal is to do whatever it takes to have the BF's roam some place else.  The game cam strategy and even a random pot shot has failed to produce positive results.  In fact, it seems to have increased the BFs interest in the property.  I keep coming back to the question of why.  It has to be either curiousity or food.  I k now it has been asked and I don't recall seeing an answer, but is the livestock food secure and has any of it gone missing over the last few weeks?

3.  I would aggressively push back the treeline and build very secure place for the dogs at night.  My biggest concern is that the remaining dogs and perhaps other livestock will be targets of opportunity if the BFs get hungry enough.

4.  I would stop with the videos and just stick with stills shots around the perimeter.  Honestly, I doubt the videos would show anything conclusive, certainly not concerning the BFs,  and instead I suspect are just wearing out people reviewing hours of video and trying to interpret the vague pixels.  

5.  While it certainly feels like a BF problem, the videos so far look more human like than BF, the recent still shots are your typical blobsquatch and could be anything, and the description of the BF through the gun site does not match your typical BF description.  There is still a real possibility that something non-BF is going on here.  

Mark - I have an idea that may be of assistance, but first I need to know the general direction of travel in the early night visitation based on your neighbor's dogs.

• Thanks 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

If you watch the shadow-cast video closely, you can see when the creature comes from the left that it blots out Mark's light and creates the shadow.  The reason I wanted to see a daytime shot is because of what I've outlined in red in this screen shot.  It almost looks like it could be a side view of a second creature that stays still except for what might be a slight movement on the right side.  It shows best at :24 of the :29 video.  It could be part of the kids play set, and a daytime shot would show what it is if that's the case.

1998094829_Video_20191227_044844.mp4.3832f77893ca80fc7363d307279b3cde2(2).jpg.b6fbaa3a21bc5fa5c6138a3938e7e9de.jpg

Interesting...

Off to look at the video once more.

Nice job!  This is exactly what Mark and Photog need... people examining the video that has been supplied.  Not bemoaning the quality of that video.  

NCBFr
BFF Patron
9 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

I posted a similar shot a few pages earlier that has a little more definition and not as much of a tilt.

image.thumb.png.3eeb0ad06665672490684aaf4b7edde2.png

NorthWind
BFF Donor

Mark and Photog, I hope it's OK if I zoomed in on the daytime videos that you posted. The only thing I changed was the zoom level (500%).

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
9 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

I am afraid we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this point.  I am sure my friend that there is more common ground between us than not.  A few other thoughts for consideration:

1.  The sheriff's office seems to be aware of a BF problem but do nothing about it.  I wonder why?  Sheriff's typically are very protective of their flock and to just let an apex predator roam through their territory without the slightest hint of concern or basic warning to their people strikes me as odd and worthy of further consideration.

2.  Mark's stated goal is to do whatever it takes to have the BF's roam some place else.  The game cam strategy and even a random pot shot has failed to produce positive results.  In fact, it seems to have increased the BFs interest in the property.  I keep coming back to the question of why.  It has to be either curiousity or food.  I k now it has been asked and I don't recall seeing an answer, but is the livestock food secure and has any of it gone missing over the last few weeks?

3.  I would aggressively push back the treeline and build very secure place for the dogs at night.  My biggest concern is that the remaining dogs and perhaps other livestock will be targets of opportunity if the BFs get hungry enough.

4.  I would stop with the videos and just stick with stills shots around the perimeter.  Honestly, I doubt the videos would show anything conclusive, certainly not concerning the BFs,  and instead I suspect are just wearing out people reviewing hours of video and trying to interpret the vague pixels.  

5.  While it certainly feels like a BF problem, the videos so far look more human like than BF, the recent still shots are your typical blobsquatch and could be anything, and the description of the BF through the gun site does not match your typical BF description.  There is still a real possibility that something non-BF is going on here.  

Mark - I have an idea that may be of assistance, but first I need to know the general direction of travel in the early night visitation based on your neighbor's dogs.

While we disagree on that point, I certainly welcome your opinion. And I certainly appreciate how polite you are in expressing it.  I know that we all can get passionate about our theories on these creatures... myself most of all.  I hope that I wasn't too abrasive with my opinion.  Polite and respectful dialogue is always going to bring more to the table though.  

That being said, I agree with most of your points above... especially #5.  The description doesn't match anything about Bigfoot that I have ever seen or read.

I have been looking online to see if there have been any strange pet or livestock disappearances or deaths in Antlers recently.  However, nothing is jumping out at me.  However, it is a rural area.  A lot of rural people won't always make reports or social media posts about missing pets.  Missing or dead livestock might generate more of a record given the monetary value of the animals.

• Upvote 1

JKH

This is much like the Honobia case, although that being twenty years ago, more is known about their behaviors now. It is well known that BFs will surveil, test, and sometimes harass humans in their territories. The BFRO coined the term "campstalkers" long ago, for one example.

If you read the BFRO report on Honobia, the sheriffs were stretched thin, and I imagine that hasn't changed much, and not a lot of trust in such, anyway.

Here's a quote from that report that might apply, as well. "Historically, sasquatch activity in the region appears to increase during the fall and winter months."

31 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

2.  Mark's stated goal is to do whatever it takes to have the BF's roam some place else.  The game cam strategy and even a random pot shot has failed to produce positive results.  In fact, it seems to have increased the BFs interest in the property.  I keep coming back to the question of why.  It has to be either curiousity or food.  I know it has been asked and I don't recall seeing an answer, but is the livestock food secure and has any of it gone missing over the last few weeks?

Good points. Energy should be directed at removing any food sources. It looks harder to remove hiding places, but I suggested tree removal not only for that purpose, but as a territorial signaling action.

sheri
1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Hi, Sheri.  

Regardless of many people's opinions on the show and its host, this episode is allegedly very close to the actual events that took place.  I base this off of what I have been told by a gentleman who is friends with the brothers and was peripherally involved with the incident.  

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep11-the-siege-at-honobia/

Again, I would encourage everyone to take into account the different versions of the story and come to their own conclusions.  Don't accept my understanding of the event or the BFRO report without question.

This is a huge difference than bfro's story. Bfro did make them seem like they were backwood idiots. Thank you for sharing this.  You said that these creatures were harassing Mark's children. Do they growl at the children ?  When we started putting up lights and game cams here. It did stop at lot of activity. I do know they will retaliate if you have done something they don't like. Also  When my grandchildren are here they don't go outside by themselves. We don't let them out of our sight. I don't trust these creatures. I have to finish listening to the other half of the program.

Edited by sheri

Pressurecook
On 12/27/2019 at 2:55 AM, Imdyinbitch said:

I went outside twice..the previous video posted was my second time out...so I figured I better review footage of my first time going outside to investigate..this thing is lanky as hell..is Bigfoot smoking crack now days?

It just clicked for me what i'm seeing here. I didn't realize this was a video with the playset on the right side. It makes sense now why mark pointed out it was hiding with the playset.

This thing is STRANGE whatever it is. It looks so incredibly lanky, kinda like the Jotun in in the movie The Ritual.

SWWASAS

I cannot stress enough the importance of thinking if and how to carry out an attack if that proves necessary.     Two or more people are very necessary so they can cover each others backs.   One rule of thumb in law enforcement training is the potential deadly zone which I think is about 20 yards.    Inside of that a human attacker might get to to LEO with a knife or other hand weapon before they can be stopped by shooting them.      Since BF can likely move twice as fast as a human,    that potential deadly zone would be out or past 40 yards.   Inside of that,   an adequate weapon, shot accurately,  may not down the attacking bigfoot quickly enough.        SInce the chest musculature and skull structures of a BF are unknown, they are likely harder to bring down than a human which pushes the danger zone out even further.    .      Perhaps a grizzly bear would be a better guide than an attacking human.      The risk ignores the potential for payback after a BF is successfully downed.   That retribution could happen at any time afterward with little or no warning.     Historical accounts of this sort of human / bigfoot interaction often end with  the humans having to move away because it does not simply stop with the shooting.     

Edited by SWWASAS

Madison5716
BFF Donor

Ever seen the new movie sequel "Halloween" with Jamie Lee Curtis as an older Laurie Strode? Look at her home. Maybe you should light your house up like that. And armor it!

I am not envying you. 

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I cannot stress enough the importance of thinking if and how to carry out an attack if that proves necessary.     Two or more people are very necessary so they can cover each others backs.   One rule of thumb in law enforcement training is the potential deadly zone which I think is about 20 yards.    Inside of that a human attacker might get to to LEO with a knife or other hand weapon before they can be stopped by shooting them.      Since BF can likely move twice as fast as a human,    that potential deadly zone would be out or past 40 yards.   Inside of that,   an adequate weapon, shot accurately,  may not down the attacking bigfoot quickly enough.        SInce the chest musculature and skull structures of a BF are unknown, they are likely harder to bring down than a human which pushes the danger zone out even further.    .      Perhaps a grizzly bear would be a better guide than an attacking human.      The risk ignores the potential for payback after a BF is successfully downed.   That retribution could happen at any time afterward with little or no warning.     Historical accounts of this sort of human / bigfoot interaction often end with  the humans having to move away because it does not simply stop with the shooting.     

You are talking about the 21 ft rule...Tueller Drills.

As far as taking one of these things down, they used an SKS at Honobia, iirc.

These should work fine:

712244.jpg

• Thanks 1

NCBFr
BFF Patron

Yep, that was my plan when paired with my VEPR-12.  I alternated it with regular buckshot in the mag to insure I hit something.

SWWASAS

I stand corrected.    I could not remember if it was 20 feet or yards.