DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

smallfoot

Of course, we don’t really know what “bigfoot curiosity” leads to. There’s enough reports and stories out there of them taking children, even temporarily - sometimes returning them, but other times sadly not. Numerous tales like that in old Native American lore and histories, especially. Concern should still be taken towards keeping and chasing the Bigfoots away. The juvenile ‘wanting to play with the children’ may result in injury or disappearance, even if accidental, for the kids. 

• Upvote 1

SWWASAS

One thing I always caution is when you are dealing with BF you are dealing with a near human or human variant that has not had any vaccinations, likely is immune to dangerous to human pathogens and may carry them, and even simple contact with things they have handled could be very dangerous.    Somehow I expect their use of toilet paper is zero.   Allowing them access to children is a very bad idea for several reasons.    Certainly you do not want to let them look in refrigerators or coolers and expect your food to be safe.    We could be even as dangerous to them than they are to us but there is no way of knowing that.   Somehow I expect their knowledge of microbiology is lacking.   However their human avoidance protocols may be the result of what they saw happening to the NA population when the Europeans had contact with NA tribes and they died in mass.  They might consider us toxic.   

• Upvote 1

hiflier
BFF Donor
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

If you order these, please make sure that it is from a very reputable dealer.

Got a pair coming from the Honeywell company. I try to get the best I can afford and they looked fine for my price range. $40 off list and no tax. They should do the job just fine.  :) https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/honeywell-shooting-sports-impact-series-electronic-earmuffs-r-02232.htm

Here's even better news, I ordered them 20 minutes ago and just got an email notice that they have been shipped already. How's THAT for service?

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Got a pair coming from the Honeywell company. I try to get the best I can afford and they looked fine for my price range. $40 off list and no tax. They should do the job just fine.  :) https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/honeywell-shooting-sports-impact-series-electronic-earmuffs-r-02232.htm

Here's even better news, I ordered them 20 minutes ago and just got an email notice that they have been shipped already. How's THAT for service?

Those look like an upgrade to the ones that I have.  

I expect that you will be happy with them!

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor

I wonder when these things will move on. The dog thing still bothers me , it didn't just decide to run off but at least Mark

feels safer now than before . I still wouldn't trust these things  though , There's just too much we don't know about them.

It's like trusting a wild animal that seems docile but is still a predator .

• Upvote 4

sheri

Exactly, 7.62. There's no way they can be trusted.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
19 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I wonder when these things will move on. The dog thing still bothers me , it didn't just decide to run off but at least Mark

feels safer now than before . I still wouldn't trust these things  though , There's just too much we don't know about them.

It's like trusting a wild animal that seems docile but is still a predator .

Exactly.  

Either they are wild animals, which means that they need to be in the treated with the same caution that any other several hundred pound predator would receive.

Or, they have some semblance of intelligence.  If that's the case, then they are obviously no friend of man.  If so, one would have openly attempted contact by now.  

7 minutes ago, sheri said:

Agreed.

7 minutes ago, sheri said:

Agreed.

Mark's a solid guy.  It will be interesting to see what he thinks is going on when it is all said and done.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MIB
BFF Donor
9 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Or, they have some semblance of intelligence.  If that's the case, then they are obviously no friend of man.  If so, one would have openly attempted contact by now. 

I'm not sure that is an accurate or correct assertion.   We would have to know, in detail, the results of past attempts to contact "man".    Could have been met with hostility, treachery, or disease.   They might rightly be quite cautious based on history.   

I would not bet either way.  

I prefer to prepare for the worst while I hope for .. and offer .. the best.   That leaves me as ready as it is possible to be to respond to whatever happens.

MIB

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
Just now, MIB said:

I'm not sure that is an accurate or correct assertion.   We would have to know, in detail, the results of past attempts to contact "man".    Could have been met with hostility, treachery, or disease.   They might rightly be quite cautious based on history.   

I would not bet either way.  

I prefer to prepare for the worst while I hope for .. and offer .. the best.   That leaves me as ready as it is possible to be to respond to whatever happens.

MIB

If they had previously attempted contact, but had been rebuked violently as you suggest...that would just be another reason for them to not harbor goodwill towards man.

hiflier
BFF Donor

Years ago NAWAC shot at one over around Honobia. The shot was deflected by a branch and it got away. But I think there was blood left behind. So, worst case scenario? The same creature now has a juvenile and is visiting Mark.

IF that's at all a possibility, unlikely as it would seem, then would that constitute trying to reach out to Humans a second time? Humans with juveniles of their own? I'm really shooting in the dark here, folks, trying to look at all angles. Following this line of thinking maybe the BF adult doesn't WANT to live around Honobia any more. Left a long time ago. Remembered Humans have pea patches and so is trying to get Mark's family's attention for handouts, maybe to plant some peas. How does one interpret throwing a few rocks at the house? Or hanging around at night? Dunno. Only looking for food for a hungry juvenile?

Yep, wacky thinking, but since we don't know these creatures' ways of thinking then how do we approach what's been going on. Could their thinking be that simplistic? At least there is a history around Honobia and gunfire. Heck, I wouldn't want to stay in Honobia either if I was one of the BF's that was around there during that incident. I don't think Mark really wants to kill anything. He wants peace and safety.

Edited by hiflier

SWWASAS

Considering that what we are dealing with is an apex predator or a hunter gatherer,    If you can maintain the status quo on a property long enough then the bigfoot there need to move on to continue to eat.   Problems seem to arise when a bigfoot has a source of food associated with property that reduces or eliminates the need to migrate around to eat.     People may not realize animal feed,  grain or corn is being pilfered and ignore that as a source,  or assume chickens are being grabbed by weasels or something else.   Perhaps a neighboring property has the food source?  .   Anything that provides a food source associated with the property gives the resident BF time and interest in being problematic.   If that exists then the best way to get rid of a problem BF is force it to migrate someplace else to eat.  

I think some sort of breakthrough contact is possible if a BF could be befriended somehow.    Rescue a drowning one,    help an injured one,   any selfless act like that might be the breakthrough.     Feeding seems to cause more problems than good.    It likely has not happened in a very long time just because of the circumstances to do that would be very rare.     Then again you might not get any more thanks than you get from a animal freed from a trap that scurries off when released.  Hard to know with what little we know about their intellect.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

Imdyinbitch

I do have a certain amount of comfort with what seems to be a family unit. Looking at When the videos were shot of them observing my kids, we had company and my sisters grandkids were here also. They were playing hide and go seek. the kids were scattered in different parts of the yard. I was not here, my wife and I were gone Christmas shopping. I had turned on the Arlo system because we were going to be gone most of the day. Usually I do not have it recorded during the daytime. Later on I was reviewing the footage, and noticed the horses moving away from that corner and I zoomed in.. I'd actually had this footage on my phone several days before noticing them...

Them being this close while the kids we're separated from each other, and me being gone does make me feel a little bit more easy about this .. but nothing will ever be the same, I will never let my guard all the way down, our kids will never be alone outside or go picking berries, etc

• Upvote 2

gigantor
BFF Donor
21 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

They observed my kids on the 23rd and 24th, and the juvenile came up to the playhouse on the night of the 25th and 26.

I'm happy to see that we finally were able to make a good prediction using actual data from the SSR.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hiflier
BFF Donor
23 minutes ago, gigantor said:

I'm happy to see that we finally were able to make a good prediction using actual data from the SSR.

Me too! It's unbelievably GOOD. What a way to prove the SSR's power and effectiveness. And in the hands of all BFF members who try to work with people like Mark it will provide history to encounters. Something we need to be able to easily do, and with the Google Earth KML's? The database will become an indispensable part of our research, especially in cases of real-time activity which Mark has been so generous to provide.

ExTrumpet
47 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

I do have a certain amount of comfort with what seems to be a family unit. Looking at When the videos were shot of them observing my kids, we had company and my sisters grandkids were here also. They were playing hide and go seek. the kids were scattered in different parts of the yard. I was not here, my wife and I were gone Christmas shopping. I had turned on the Arlo system because we were going to be gone most of the day. Usually I do not have it recorded during the daytime. Later on I was reviewing the footage, and noticed the horses moving away from that corner and I zoomed in.. I'd actually had this footage on my phone several days before noticing them...

Them being this close while the kids we're separated from each other, and me being gone does make me feel a little bit more easy about this .. but nothing will ever be the same, I will never let my guard all the way down, our kids will never be alone outside or go picking berries, etc

You left your kids alone to play hide and seek in the yard knowing you have bigfoots watching them?  Or, you assumed they were watching?  (Seems that way since you turned on the surveillance).

Also, what footage do you have that you zoomed in on?  Just how close were they?

• Upvote 1