DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
45 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Maybe it's a Chinese hobo. :)

In that case, I believe that would be the cat population that took the hit.

wiiawiwb
BFF Donor
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, gigantor said:

ok-6.jpg

I have several trail cams and am very surprised how out-of-focus the pictures are especially considering the image doesn't appear to be that far from the trail cam.  I've never seen anything like this with any of my Stealth Cam trail cams. Personally, I never do pictures and always shoot in video mode. Movement provides far more information.

I'd run out and get a Stealth Cam 4K, put it up at that location and have it record on video.

If that is a sasquatch, this particular one(s) debunks the at-large theory that they know how to avoid IR.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 2

SWWASAS

It is amazing how much light the thing adsorbs when the foliage to the right is so well illuminated and reflecting light.     It is almost like a black body adsorption sponge for light.     Talk about perfect adaptation.     In daylight it would do the same thing.     No wonder they are so hard to photograph and see.   

• Upvote 2

gigantor
BFF Donor
29 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

It's harder to catch cats.

norseman
BFF Donor
13 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

I went and talked to some of my neighbors... The neighbor almost directly across the road from me moved in not too long ago... Is one of the few rent houses on our road.. anyway they have two children around the ages 9 to 11.. their dog came up missing about a week and a half ago also..

Checked a few of the trail cameras yesterday and found two interesting images of a figure behind the playhouse..

I want to apologize for being a ass in more than one post..Ive been under alot of stress dealing with not only this but the doubts from people close to me, etc.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to offer their knowledge and expertise along the way, especially Joe, I can never thank you enough..

Although there really hasn't been an act of aggression.. the fact that no amount of cameras, gunshots, etc have deturd the "curiosity" of these things I made a difficult decision and took my wife and kids to Arkansas on Thursday to stay with her family until we move or find a solution I'm comfortable with.. activity still continues as recent as last night..

Sorry for the camera shot straight from the desktop screen but my internet has been acting up the last 3 days and didn't have time to do much else..https://imgur.com/gallery/Flhk463

Thank you for sharing that with us!

wiiawiwb
BFF Donor
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

It is amazing how much light the thing adsorbs when the foliage to the right is so well illuminated and reflecting light.     It is almost like a black body adsorption sponge for light.     Talk about perfect adaptation.     In daylight it would do the same thing.     No wonder they are so hard to photograph and see.   

Kudos for that keen observation SWWASAS.  It would be incredibly interesting to test hairs that have reportedly come from a sasquatch for light absorption and compare them to human-hair absorption. I wonder if anyone has thought to do that?

If your theory is correct, it perfectly explains why pictures and videos are so fuzzy.

Unless the face is completely covered with hair, wouldn't the face "pop" with light given there would be nothing by which to absorb the light?

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 1

SWWASAS
Posted (edited)

Taking the theory further modern cameras like in cell phones and digital cameras use recognition software designed to optimize pictures of humans.      An excellent absorber of light would be ignored by the software which is using algorithms to optimize exposure of human beings.      My digital cameras remember peoples faces and always focuses on the people I frequently photograph.     A veritable black hole of light adsorption fur would be totally ignored as a subject by most cameras and cell phones and probably end up an out of focus blur.      The illustrations showing the face usually depict it as a matt gray skin with little or no reflectivity.     Surround that face with long light adsorptive fur or hair and you have a face modern cameras would ignore.    

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

Madison5716
BFF Donor

Good call talking with community members,  I'm sure that was difficult! But it shows that you have some support in this. Maybe moving the kids out will eliminate one factor. Do you have a friend who can stay with you?

cmknight
1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Nope. Chinese eat dog meat. If it was cat, that would be Vietnamese. I know because I spent 11 years living in China.

SWWASAS

Some of the rest of the pictures only show something because it is backlighted.       This latest picture sure shows lack of reflectivity.      Something with that lack of reflectivity becomes invisible pretty quickly even when illuminated with an IR illuminator or flash.     Meldrum claims that BF hair does not have an obvious medulla.     Perhaps that somehow reduces reflectivity.      If lack of reflectivity is indicative of the species,   perhaps some laser illuminator could make use of that as a detector.       Laser spins,   objects reflecting light are ignored,  and moving objects that do not reflect light are somehow highlighted on a computer screen?  

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron
14 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

I went and talked to some of my neighbors... The neighbor almost directly across the road from me moved in not too long ago... Is one of the few rent houses on our road.. anyway they have two children around the ages 9 to 11.. their dog came up missing about a week and a half ago also..

Checked a few of the trail cameras yesterday and found two interesting images of a figure behind the playhouse..

I want to apologize for being a ass in more than one post..Ive been under alot of stress dealing with not only this but the doubts from people close to me, etc.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to offer their knowledge and expertise along the way, especially Joe, I can never thank you enough..

Although there really hasn't been an act of aggression.. the fact that no amount of cameras, gunshots, etc have deturd the "curiosity" of these things I made a difficult decision and took my wife and kids to Arkansas on Thursday to stay with her family until we move or find a solution I'm comfortable with.. activity still continues as recent as last night..

Sorry for the camera shot straight from the desktop screen but my internet has been acting up the last 3 days and didn't have time to do much else

Thank you for coming back with what has been going on your property. I know that it has been a lot a stress on you and your family.  I am not sure but some times I believe that these creatures play on our fears. The dogs that are going missing are a problem for them since they alert the people living in there homes. So what do they do is remove what alerts their presence in a given area. Now it seems that we are getting to understand them . It now seems like they are now becoming territorial and wanting to take control of and area. The question is that there must be something big there that they do not give a care in the world about all the suggestion that everyone has given.

It is great that you have moved your family out . But now you are there on your own and dealing with this situation on your own. You have already shot at them and you already know that they are not alone. Now what do you think would happen if you were to shoot one in self defense ? This is a thought that has come up on many of us who have thought of doing this. We do know that they can become vengeful and this is just by Native American Folk lore.  You already know that two dogs have gone missing and if that is not a warning I am not what else could be. So far they have not shown aggression and we have no idea if they will. I did see that you do have a horse/horses.

Has anything ever happened to your horses yet. How has your horses acted when they come around ? Do they get spooked and start to get restless when they are near. Do your hairs start to stand up on your neck at times. Do you get those weird feelings and feel that they are around when you are home. I know that these are strange questions that I am asking. But that picture was not by accident . It had intent and purpose. They will play you so be very careful on what you do. They are not these dumb monkeys that people want you to think. Keep your head straight and on a 360 degree swivel .

spacemonkeymafia

Florida researcher Mark Zasky has collected hair that are translucent. His theory is it reflects the surrounding area. It explains the "blurriness" seen in person and on video/ and photographs. It kinda makes sense if those hairs are from these things.

NathanFooter
14 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

There are so many missing pieces to the puzzle so it's just been a guessing game sometimes..there's been other things I noticed and observed that seemed to add only more questions..I haven't mentioned some stuff because I still have trouble just processing that Bigfoot is real, and so close to the highway smh and when People start mixing in orbs, ufo's, dimension jumping, and telepathy...it's a overload for me..I made my wife quit watching the ghosts shows on the travel channel because my plate of the unbelievable is full..a guy mentioned spirits coming down as a explanation to the "light anomaly" video...and I'll copy my response..lol

"I don't do dogman and don't do the ghost shows and at this time I'm not accepting any new applications for consideration of anything being  classified as real or not real in my mind..I'll leave some of that for Scientology and the Mormans...I'm over here with the Baptists and the Bigfoots" 😅...joking of course

Thank you for spending so much time here discussing the situation, I was in a rather similar situation back in 2009 through 2011.  The stress and fear can be a heavy burden, I could not imagine the weight with a family involved.  In my experience talking to many witnesses in home based situations I consistently hear that putting out bright senor lights keep them back, I have not examined all of the related posts you have made yet.  

I would be very interested in seeing a higher resolution version of the figure you have shared, it would help us understand more about whatever it is in the picture.  If you do not wish to do so I understand, you after all do not owe anyone here anything.  If I can offer any kind of assistance or information feel free to contact me anytime.

Huntster
BFF Donor
15 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I think they are at a loss themselves in knowing how to deal with this.......

But they have several advantages that the homeowner doesn't have, and one of the most important is authority, especially when the private landowner gives them permission to exercise it on their property. The sheriff has the legal authority to exercise lethal force, and even Donald Trump can't take that away. All he needs is a target and a wrong motion by the trespasser, and the mystery is over.

Actually, if the landowner can prove that he filed a criminal complaint with the sheriff and the trespassing continued, he can hire private security to deal with it himself. Private security contractors also have authority to use deadly force in self defense situations, and this case would be an easy one to legally defend the use of deadly force. This case provides a wonderful opportunity that doesn't exist on public lands; the legal right to send in a private SWAT team...........

1 hour ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

Florida researcher Mark Zasky has collected hair that are translucent. His theory is it reflects the surrounding area. It explains the "blurriness" seen in person and on video/ and photographs. It kinda makes sense if those hairs are from these things.

There are numerous samples of purported sasquatch hair out there in private hands. A dna or forensic comparison might yield some scientific facts that could lead to something irrefutable.

2 hours ago, cmknight said:

Nope. Chinese eat dog meat. If it was cat, that would be Vietnamese. I know because I spent 11 years living in China.

I eat both. I'm Coonass. There's a possum here in my Mom's backyard that could end up on the menu, too.

Mom's house here is in what has become Little Saigon, and there are still cats running around here. Lots of possums and doves, too. These Vietnamese adapted to American prosperity very quickly..

• Upvote 1

Imdyinbitch
4 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I have several trail cams and am very surprised how out-of-focus the pictures are especially considering the image doesn't appear to be that far from the trail cam.  I've never seen anything like this with any of my Stealth Cam trail cams. Personally, I never do pictures and always shoot in video mode. Movement provides far more information.

I'd run out and get a Stealth Cam 4K, put it up at that location and have it record on video.

If that is a sasquatch, this particular one(s) debunks the at-large theory that they know how to avoid IR.

I have almost 20 trail cams up in the woods around my home..this is the first and only time I've captured anything...they definitely know about the cameras and avoid them..I try to move my Arlo cameras around almost everyday and repoint game cams too..I don't think I would've ever caught anything on camera if I didn't..