DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

But there is mentioned here that there may be more than one creature.

I know he said he has seen more than one. If one does end up getting shot on his property whether it's Mark who pulls the trigger, guys from the wood ape society  or law enforcement . That place would never be safe again from men or creatures.

It would finally though prove it's not a myth . The crazy thing is once that body drops what's your next move?  I wouldn't call anyone in any government dept that's for sure.

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron
8 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I did a slight enhancement but I'm no image guru by any means:

1186657207_Sasquatch-Playset2.jpg.969fb55424a0cada9d04477e6abe3bd9.jpg

This picture of what ever is in it looks like it is a person. It does not look like a bigfoot at all and it looks like this person has a strap going across it's shoulder from the left to the right. It also looks like it is wearing a coat and the way the arms are hanging just does not look right but look more human then these creatures. The legs look like it is wearing pants as well it is wearing boots. From the way that it is walking it looks like it might be an old dude  a loner , possible poacher. This person is not taking long steps but short steps as to not make noise. It's knees are bent just like a human. I just am not seeing Bigfoot at all in this picture. This is some one who is either poaching or is a neighbor that is living very dangerous roaming around your property.  

I am thinking that the lines that we are seeing on the lens might be fingerprints. But only you should know. But please do not get mad since I am just giving my opinion and you can ignore what I am saying. But in my honest opinion this is an actual person who has a beard. He seems to be very comfortable though walking through an area where he might be shot.  Now that we know the firearms that you carry.  Just that 12 would be good enough to take one of the creatures out of existence. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BFF Donor

It's not a bad guess but it's impossible to really tell . Too bad there's no way to tell at least the height of what it is but there'really nothing that can bee seen in the background to try and recreate it.

hiflier
BFF Donor
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

The group North American Wood ape

would send guys for free . They have said repeatedly they will shoot one to obtain a body if the shot presents it's self.

Not at all, NatFoot. My unspoken point though is that, if there is indeed more than one, then the only way to not lose the specimen would be to shoot TWO. Give one up and hide the other.....for science. Horrible as that sounds, I've not seen anyone mention this as a way to get around the likely official confiscation of a body.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

DoD has hired security contractors to help topple foreign nations. They have all the bells and whistles. The landowner owns the land. The proper authorities were notified and shown the videos. A criminal complaint was filed, and the intrusion continued. 

The proper contractor won't be fooling around with sasquatch evidence kits complete with tweezers, rubber gloves, headnets, and ziploc baggies. And it wouldn't matter if there was one sasquatch or a bakers dozen. In fact, it wouldn't matter if there was a sasquatch or a homeless pervert who likes to watch kids putting on their jammies at night. They're going to put in the effort that the sheriff clearly won't do, and they're going to do it with the effectiveness that a sasquatch researcher can't muster.

Nor does it matter if a dead sasquatch or twelve gets dragged out of there. The homeowner has already sent his kids off to live elsewhere until the hazard is effectively ended. And if this event results in the discovery of sasquatches, the national forest system is going to have vastly more trouble with a flood of new researchers than this private landowner will. In fact, the landowner might even be able to sell his private sasquatch reserve for a healthy profit and buy another 80 acres elsewhere with a nice capital gain in the bank to pay taxes on.

I can assure you that if a bear, bum, extraterrestrial, or sasquatch kept hanging around my home and I couldn't put 250 grains of lead through him myself because I was getting outsmarted, and since I know that the police are about as useless as a dose of cancer when it comes to dealing with such problems, I'd bring in the nastiest guerillas I could find. That lurker(s) would leave or die, and I wouldn't care which option he(they) chose.

DoD has hired security contractors to help topple foreign nations. They have all the bells and whistles. The landowner owns the land. The proper authorities were notified and shown the videos. A criminal complaint was filed, and the intrusion continued. 

The proper contractor won't be fooling around with sasquatch evidence kits complete with tweezers, rubber gloves, headnets, and ziploc baggies. And it wouldn't matter if there was one sasquatch or a bakers dozen. In fact, it wouldn't matter if there was a sasquatch or a homeless pervert who likes to watch kids putting on their jammies at night. They're going to put in the effort that the sheriff clearly won't do, and they're going to do it with the effectiveness that a sasquatch researcher can't muster.

Nor does it matter if a dead sasquatch or twelve gets dragged out of there. The homeowner has already sent his kids off to live elsewhere until the hazard is effectively ended. And if this event results in the discovery of sasquatches, the national forest system is going to have vastly more trouble with a flood of new researchers than this private landowner will. In fact, the landowner might even be able to sell his private sasquatch reserve for a healthy profit and buy another 80 acres elsewhere with a nice capital gain in the bank to pay taxes on.

I can assure you that if a bear, bum, extraterrestrial, or sasquatch kept hanging around my home and I couldn't put 250 grains of lead through him myself because I was getting outsmarted, and since I know that the police are about as useless as a dose of cancer when it comes to dealing with such problems, I'd bring in the nastiest guerillas I could find. That lurker(s) would leave or die, and I wouldn't care which option he(they) chose.

• Upvote 2

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
11 hours ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, but how is Mark going to get PMCs to come and stake out his property for awhile?  That's not going to be cheap.  Not to mention the liability that they would run if someone got hurt.  It is possible, but it would be pretty expensive.  That's if you could even get them out in the first place.  Calling Academi and telling them that you need a few pipe hitters to handle a Bigfoot problem might get you hung up on.

NAWACS or the GCBRO are two organizations that operate armed.  Out of the two, the GCBRO would probably be more up Mark's alley given the harassment that he has suffered.  I honestly don't even know if they are still a viable organization after their brush with reality TV.  

Regardless, anytime you get a larger Bigfoot organization involved, they are going to do things that benefit themselves...not necessarily the landowner.  If their goals are at odds with what Mark needs (these things gone) then I wouldn't expect them to really give Mark the help that he needs. They will look at the problem and see a revenue or fame opportunity.

ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

Merc's really !  Hiring guns to go after these creatures that have not yet shown no aggression. Besides there really is no real proof that these creatures are on this property . The evidence does not really show anything as of yet to be really excited about. All we are seeing is shadows and maybe possible encounter with some thing. No prints , a lot of hear say and no evidence that s leading towards these creatures.  

NatFoot
BFF Donor

You could try and ask for him.

JustCurious

To get rid of the bigfoot, Mark could always start running bigfoot expeditions in the back 80.  Get an ATV or two, people bring their own night vision, tents, etc.  He can rent a port-a-potty.  He can hire a tracker to do a class.  He can get everybody primed by showing his footage and interpreting it for them to start the weekend off.  Let them camp out for a weekend at $400 (minimum 5 attendees) and the increased human presence will probably run everything off.  Just need a long list of disclaimers and releases from any liability.

Or he could just install a few pole lights around the property so the bigfoot don't have anywhere to hide.  Leave the trail cams up for now.  I find it disturbing that the sheriff isn't doing more to protect residents.  If they can't handle it, they're supposed to go up the chain for back-up, not leave it to the residents to fend for themselves!

• Haha 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
27 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

To get rid of the bigfoot, Mark could always start running bigfoot expeditions in the back 80.  Get an ATV or two, people bring their own night vision, tents, etc.  He can rent a port-a-potty.  He can hire a tracker to do a class.  He can get everybody primed by showing his footage and interpreting it for them to start the weekend off.  Let them camp out for a weekend at $400 (minimum 5 attendees) and the increased human presence will probably run everything off.  Just need a long list of disclaimers and releases from any liability.

Or he could just install a few pole lights around the property so the bigfoot don't have anywhere to hide.  Leave the trail cams up for now.  I find it disturbing that the sheriff isn't doing more to protect residents.  If they can't handle it, they're supposed to go up the chain for back-up, not leave it to the residents to fend for themselves!

I am willing to bet that there is more to the story as far as the sheriff's department goes...

They are either trying not to get involved (either because they don't want to deal with it or they have been instructed not to) or they are up to something on their own end.  Maybe the sheriff has visions of King Kong in his head... capture one of these things and put it on display for profit.

SWWASAS

If I were a sheriff I would have the same question in my mind that I do now before confronting a group of bigfoot with lethal force.     Are they human or not human?   At two o'clock in the morning in the dark, is not a good time make such a decision that could send even a LEO to jail by killing an unarmed bigfoot.  It is a no winner decision.     If human you could face murder charges and if missing link ape,   you just killed one of the last of an endangered species.  

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
23 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

If I were a sheriff I would have the same question in my mind that I do now before confronting a group of bigfoot with lethal force.     Are they human or not human?   At two o'clock in the morning in the dark, is not a good time make such a decision that could send even a LEO to jail by killing an unarmed bigfoot.  It is a no winner decision.     If human you could face murder charges and if missing link ape,   you just killed one of the last of an endangered species.  

He's in rural Oklahoma.  No cop is going to go to jail for shooting a Bigfoot in rural Oklahoma... unarmed or not.  

A cop wouldn't go to jail for shooting a guy in a halfway decent Bigfoot costume in rural Oklahoma. If the county prosecutor did decide to bring charges the jury probably wouldn't even need to adjourn to bring back a Not Guilty verdict.  

Now California, on the other hand.... you'd probably get the death penalty if the PETA goons didn't get you first.

• Thanks 2

hiflier
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

A cop wouldn't go to jail for shooting a guy in a halfway decent Bigfoot costume in rural Oklahoma.

But that would leave open a huge question, BRB. The question is why not? The real point being, if Bigfoot isn't recognized as a real creature than ANYONE wearing a Bigfoot costume should laughed at and therefore be SAFE from being shot. But I've never seen anyone here, or anywhere else for that matter, say such a thing. The dilemma always seems to be whether to shoot or not because one wouldn't know if it was a guy in a suit.

Well, if Bigfoot isn't thought to exist by anyone in authority it brings in the risk of exposing the truth about Bigfoot. If someone gets off after shooting a guy in a Bigfoot suit? Then someone in the courts has to consider Bigfoot real so that the mistaken identity defense could even be allowed to come into play. It can't matter that the shooter thinks they are real. The COURT would have to agree on BF existence to let the guy off. A black and white statement would go something like this: There are no Bigfoots, so the guy goes to jail, OR there are Bigfoots, so he doesn't go to jail.

Our legal member here, WSA, might be able to shed some light on this.

Twist

But that would leave open a huge question, BRB. The question is why not?

Because its RURAL OKLAHOMA that's why.  

Well, if Bigfoot isn't thought to exist by anyone in authority it brings in the risk of exposing the truth about Bigfoot. If someone gets off after shooting a guy in a Bigfoot suit? Then someone in the courts has to consider Bigfoot real so that the mistaken identity defense could even be allowed to come into play. It can't matter that the shooter thinks they are real. The COURT would have to agree on BF existence to let the guy off. A black and white statement would go something like this: There are no Bigfoots, so the guy goes to jail, OR there are Bigfoots, so he doesn't go to jail.

I see no reason why there would have to be an acknowledgement or even bring up the possibility of a real BF.  Regardless of the creature being real or not the defense is going to say the shooter had a reasonable reason to believe a monster or animal, your choice, was coming after them and threatened their life.   Human or not the defense will be self defense and life preservation.   

hiflier
BFF Donor
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Twist said:

Regardless of the creature being real or not the defense is going to say the shooter had a reasonable reason to believe a monster or animal, your choice, was coming after them and threatened their life.

There would be a lot more fallout from that that any good prosecuting attorney would have a field day with. I say that because I truly think there is no "reasonable reason" to shoot a man in a suit if the creature doesn't exist. Period. This goes back to the potential corner Claudia Ackley was attempting to put California courts into (nearly two years ago now). It would force authorities to admit the truth, whatever they end up admitting the truth to be.

Edited by hiflier