DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

norseman
BFF Donor
4 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I never liked that video.

He kind of shuffles like an overweight man. Very clumsy looking.

Right? 

Random person: Why don’t we get any camera trap footage ever?

Me: We do! Here is X,Y, Z videos!

Another random person: Those all look like a man in a suit!

Me: That’s why video sucks as evidence.....

Another random person: Hey! I just bought the new stealth recon X 3000 camera trap! Check it out! This thing is gonna break it wiiide open!

Me: *slaps forehead*

NatFoot
BFF Donor
13 minutes ago, norseman said:

Right? 

Random person: Why don’t we get any camera trap footage ever?

Me: We do! Here is X,Y, Z videos!

Another random person: Those all look like a man in a suit!

Me: That’s why video sucks as evidence.....

Another random person: Hey! I just bought the new stealth recon X 3000 camera trap! Check it out! This thing is gonna break it wiiide open!

Me: *slaps forehead*

Exactly. One difference is there is footage out there that I like...just not this one.

Just like Hunster quoted me...and I thought you guys knew where I stood on this...

One needs killed and the body produced if this question will ever be fully answered for the public/mainstream.

Some people think that's necessary (like you, Norse) and others don't.

I want a body and public acceptance.

I'm also of the belief, and this reminds me of something I need to do, that they are not at all going extinct.

norseman
BFF Donor
1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

Exactly. One difference is there is footage out there that I like...just not this one.

Just like Hunster quoted me...and I thought you guys knew where I stood on this...

One needs killed and the body produced if this question will ever be fully answered for the public/mainstream.

Some people think that's necessary (like you, Norse) and others don't.

I want a body and public acceptance.

I'm also of the belief, and this reminds me of something I need to do, that they are not at all going extinct.

I understand. But you must realize my frustration with the first question. Nothing can be ruled out a hoax. Not the PGF, nor anything else.

But do we have camera trap video of furry bipeds wandering through camera traps? Yes. Yes we do.

But if people want real tangible proof? Don’t buy a camera trap! Buy a rifle.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
7 minutes ago, norseman said:

I understand. But you must realize my frustration with the first question. Nothing can be ruled out a hoax. Not the PGF, nor anything else.

But do we have camera trap video of furry bipeds wandering through camera traps? Yes. Yes we do.

But if people want real tangible proof? Don’t buy a camera trap! Buy a rifle.

I agree with you 100%. However...that only makes sense to folks like you and I. We want real proof (the only kind) because we aren't knowers with a clear visible sighting of our own.

Our bar is higher because we (or at least I) can't know until we see one and it's obvious...or it's on a slab and it's dominating the news.

Editing to add: this hunter that's calling everyone out. I tend to think he's full of shit. If he believes, he has the skillset and experience to really help the cause...go out and kill one....rather than going on rants about others and reading fan email.

Edited by NatFoot

norseman
BFF Donor
5 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I agree with you 100%. However...that only makes sense to folks like you and I. We want real proof (the only kind) because we aren't knowers with a clear visible sighting of our own.

Our bar is higher because we (or at least I) can't know until we see one and it's obvious...or it's on a slab and it's dominating the news.

Editing to add: this hunter that's calling everyone out. I tend to think he's full of shit. If he believes, he has the skillset and experience to really help the cause...go out and kill one....rather than going on rants about others and reading fan email.

Agreed.

Howtohunt? Maybe he doesn’t want to. People get weird with Bigfoot. It’s too human. Of course the number one killer of man on this planet is.....man. It’s strange how we justify things to ourselves or make other things taboo. I like science. I like neat tidy boxes. The Bigfoot box is empty. That bothers me, because I truly think something could be out there.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
7 minutes ago, norseman said:

Agreed.

Howtohunt? Maybe he doesn’t want to. People get weird with Bigfoot. It’s too human. Of course the number one killer of man on this planet is.....man. It’s strange how we justify things to ourselves or make other things taboo. I like science. I like neat tidy boxes. The Bigfoot box is empty. That bothers me, because I truly think something could be out there.

Agreed on all points.

Question then is...we need a former spec ops guy to go out and kill one (similar to @hifliers books). You kill a man you are told to kill and it's no problem...an ape like man or hominid should be no problem either.

Of course...for science.

It's a pretty incredible subject. Aliens are actually easier. 

norseman
BFF Donor
19 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Agreed on all points.

Question then is...we need a former spec ops guy to go out and kill one (similar to @hifliers books). You kill a man you are told to kill and it's no problem...an ape like man or hominid should be no problem either.

Of course...for science.

I have no problem killing one in the name of science. Human looking or no.

People say I will regret it. Heck I already do. I love apes. I love watching them, reading about them,etc. I also love human history and paleo anthropology.   I find it fascinating. I simply believe they are better off discovered than not. And people have a right to know too.

hiflier
BFF Donor
15 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

we need a former spec ops guy to go out and kill one (similar to @hifliers books).

Thanks for the plug :) But it would ideally be six spec ops guys. OR six good hunters willing to understand the issues involved and train themselves accordingly. That would be difficult enough just by itself. The book is small, but the plan, and the goal of the plan, is anything but. Dr. Grover Krantz used to drive around in his truck with a rifle. He didn't spend time camping, and tossed out most of the reports people sent in to him. And he wrote books on the subject. But he didn't write a book about how to actually get one to science beyond driving around in his truck. No one has...except...

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

I have no problem killing one in the name of science. Human looking or no.

People say I will regret it. Heck I already do. I love apes. I love watching them, reading about them,etc. I also love human history and paleo anthropology.   I find it fascinating.

And I believe you. Your posts over the years have been nothing but consistent in your philosophy and deep interest in all things regarding us and hominids in general. And I've learned a TON from you. Many thanks.

BFF Donor
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Agreed on all points.

Of course...for science.

I don't think any special skill set will help . Any two of us can build a hide in an area there could be activity . No matter who you are you can only  lay in it for so long .

Just my humble opinion but no one or no team is going to track one of these down. What has to happen is you have to get them to come to you.

Sounds so easy when I write it  lol  but there are things I think that haven't been tried yet.

NatFoot
BFF Donor

If you don't believe one can be shot and killed...then you don't believe in a relic hominid or ape.

There is no middle ground IMO.

BFF Donor

They have a natural curiosity like all animals , canines have it , big cats , bears ,  hoofed  animals ,apes , humans etc..

Even though they are elusive what they don't have is a prey mentality like some of the above  mentioned .

That's what you use against them . Just my humble opinion 

Pressurecook
2 hours ago, smallfoot said:

The activity picks up on Moonless nights, correct?

IIRC it went pretty quiet in mid-December while the moon was out, but like clockwork, as soon as the moonless nights began around Christmas there was a big flurry of activity here.

When does the next Moonless cycle begin?

Roughly around the 22nd through the 26th will be the darkest time.

BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

If you don't believe one can be shot and killed...then you don't believe in a relic hominid or ape.

There is no middle ground IMO.

I  don't know what they are but if they are just an animal they can be killed.

hiflier
BFF Donor
18 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

.....but there are things I think that haven't been tried yet.

I agree. But what folks need to realize is that what is being tried isn't working but the "trying" goes on. Some might say it's because there's nothing else to do. I would disagree with that.

7 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

They have a natural curiosity like all animals.....That's what you use against them . 

Again, agreed. You should write a book ;) And as far as skill sets go, there is one that, at the very least, one must have....and that is discipline.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Again, agreed. You should write a book ;) 

I'm out of the loop I guess , are you writing a book on the subject ?

Congrats if you are and I will buy a copy  :thumbsup: