DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

hiflier
BFF Donor

Already have.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Donor

Where is it for sale? Amazon and is it in paper back ?

hiflier
BFF Donor
4 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Where is it for sale? Amazon and is it in paper back ?

It's an ebook on Amazon. I'm the only source for the paperbacks. I've never been ashamed of the book. But I've also been keenly aware that it's an extremely  controversial subject so have been careful. Probably don't need to be, but I am. eBooks are one thing. Hardcopies are something else although I have sold a few in some local bookstores. Kinda surprising to me really.

BFF Donor
6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

It's an ebook on Amazon. I'm the only source for the paperbacks. I've never been ashamed of the book. But I've also been keenly aware that it's an extremely  controversial subject so have been careful. Probably don't need to be, but I am. eBooks are one thing. Hardcopies are something else although I have sold a few in some local bookstores. Kinda surprising to me really.

I think that's great , so you need a kindle to read it? send me a email on how to find it on amazon.

Sooner or later I will have to buy a kindle because a lot of authors seem to be going the ebook way now.

Edited by 7.62

hiflier
BFF Donor
10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I think that's great , so you need a kindle to read it? 

Thanks. Not really, I think most devices nowadays support the Kindle App. I'm old school which is why I opted for the paper back as well. There are still brick and mortar stores after all and people that would rather have a "book" book. Especially one small and thin enough (5.5 x 8.5 and only a 1/4 inch thick) to throw into a back pack. Um...I wouldn't exactly call it your typical coffee table book ;) 

Edited by hiflier

BFF Donor
1 minute ago, hiflier said:

Thanks. Not really, I think most devices nowadays support the Kindle App. I'm old school which is why I opted for the paper back as well. There are still brick and mortar stores after all and people that would rather have a "book" book. Especially one small and thin enough (5.5 x 8.5 and only a 1/4 inch thick) to throw into a back pack. Um...I wouldn't exactly call it your typical coffee table book ;) 

I'm about as old school as you can get .:D

hiflier
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I'm about as old school as you can get .:D

Wanna bet? ;) 

BFF Donor
Just now, hiflier said:

Wanna bet? ;) 

lol

I don't think I want to

hiflier
BFF Donor
2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

lol

I don't think I want to

HAH! My apologies. I can be such an idiot sometimes.

BFF Donor
1 minute ago, hiflier said:

HAH! My apologies. I can be such an idiot sometimes.

No worries all in good fun :lol:

Twist

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Have to fin out where you stand with this thing.   Have fun, enjoy, and be safe !

hiflier
BFF Donor

Am I to assume then that there has been on-going activity since you were last here?

Huntster
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Imdyinbitch said:

.........I have my new semi auto tactical shotgun, and put a tac light and red dot on it day before yesterday..I'm using Black Magic Magnum slugs, and a FLIR, etc...No more warning shots..........

Here's a man like me; bullspit has a very limited shelf life around me before Hell is released. Have a good campfire roast, Friend, and good luck with your trespassers.

As a firearms kind of guy, and a shotgun lover in particular, I'd love more info on your new autoloader if and when you have time again to post........:)

• Upvote 1

Imdyinbitch

Well there back..My family has been gone 2 weeks and things died off...I checked for videos from this morning, starting  at 10:29 a.m., and see the large back (assuming) male back hugging on the same leaning tree as before...this is extremely disturbing to me to see them return when my family came home for the weekend.

Any professional hunter-team wants there specimen for science, come get his ass. You don't have to go looking for bf, these come to my house when my kids are here..

https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/FE007E401A634386_202001

Screenshot_20200119-221355.png

Previous screenshot for Dec 24 for comparison

Polish_20191228_114029882.jpg

Edited by Imdyinbitch