Jump to content
DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

Recommended Posts

Lam90
12 hours ago, AtariBfpics said:

I heard something similar about a year a half ago..it was a melodic whistle, almost like singing with a whistle, and then a bunch of chatter..this was right outside my room, the part of the house nearest the woods, where I recorded a bipedal shadow cast by my light and caught on camera...details are probably on the first page of this thread ..

 This here seems different, with headphones you hear more and the fact the sounds change one right after another, like it was trying to draw attention.... Which is just a guess at best. Yes we have coyotes and Sasquatch for sure...I'll attach a link to  audio captured on my camera...I've shared it before but it's has what I think are bf, my dogs and coyotes on it. This was recorded on the 14th of Dec, 2 days after the video in discussion.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzDMpgYtOiCyaHhxSU11cWM1NnVjOGtzYWV0aFdZRy1DSDJr/view?usp=drivesdk

 

 I’m limited to listening through my computer, so I can’t isolate much. My dog was fascinated, and he normally pays no attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCurious

The howls between 2:26 and 2:52 sound like one of your dogs based on how close it is.  I'm hearing coyotes from 3:28 to 3:37.  They're hunting or getting ready to hunt.  The thing is, I don't hear anything that sounds like an injured/attacked animal in any of the recording. 

 

I continue to hear the yapper throughout the recording, sometimes farther away, but then sometimes closer.  The yelper seems to stay nearer the house through it all.  I wonder if Sam didn't just take off and join the pack?  The yapper is barking "AT" something, but doesn't seem very aggressive about it.  

 

The whistle sounds very similar to an Eastern Wood-Pewee, but your recording is deeper in tone.  I can understand your discomfort!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot

@AtariBfpics

 

This sounds exactly like your experience...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spacemonkeymafia

I noticed that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCurious

^^ Probably because it is his story...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
On 3/23/2020 at 12:37 AM, JustCurious said:

^^ Probably because it is his story...

 

So this guy is just reading stuff off this board and or Reddit?

 

@AtariBfpics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twist

@NatFoot The YouTube personality says he was emailed by the person themselves, So it’s either by Atari or someone impersonating him.   That’s my take at least.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCurious

As I understand the youtuber, Ataribfpics was referred to Scott Carpenter by someone.  Carpenter in turn connected this youtuber to Ataribfpics because they are closer geographically.  It sounds like he just emailed the youtuber his explanation of events that are posted on Reddit and then posted here with additional info. 

 

Reading the comments by Ataribfpics on his YouTube channel, it sounds like the nastier skeptics are getting to him and he's gotten agitated.  Can't say that I blame him under the circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtariBfpics
On 3/21/2020 at 11:00 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@AtariBfpics

 

This sounds exactly like your experience...

He has been to my house recently...we found 5 new tracks as recently as Saturday...

19 hours ago, JustCurious said:

As I understand the youtuber, Ataribfpics was referred to Scott Carpenter by someone.  Carpenter in turn connected this youtuber to Ataribfpics because they are closer geographically.  It sounds like he just emailed the youtuber his explanation of events that are posted on Reddit and then posted here with additional info. 

 

Reading the comments by Ataribfpics on his YouTube channel, it sounds like the nastier skeptics are getting to him and he's gotten agitated.  Can't say that I blame him under the circumstances.

Hehe, yeah it doesn't take alot to get get me going when people comment that they don't see anything in any video...well I can understand people not seeing what I see because they don't know the backstory or the layout...but nothing in anything?..well those people like to be spoon fed there content as I like to say...they like red arrows and zoomed in, slowed down, enhancement to the videos with commentary in the background...I can't do all that, I enjoy all that stuff myself but I can't do all that  video work...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtariBfpics
Posted (edited)

 I've been in contact with Scott Carpenter and few others about my situation and what I've captured..Dixie Cryptid posted a video yesterday about my experiences...I reached out to Scott and refered to others with the intention of sharing my story to raise a awareness to the creatures interest in Children...which I know has been documented way before me..but even if people discount it now it might come back to mind later if there kids tell a story one day of a encounter..

 I actually came back here and copied alot of my posts, in order,  to recount alot of things that happened lol.

 I reread everything in this thread from the beginning and I tell you as it was happening it was posted here and in more detail...It was interesting to read on each page as it progressed and things where shared along the way...

Edited by AtariBfpics
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCurious
3 hours ago, AtariBfpics said:

He has been to my house recently...we found 5 new tracks as recently as Saturday...

Hehe, yeah it doesn't take alot to get get me going when people comment that they don't see anything in any video...well I can understand people not seeing what I see because they don't know the backstory or the layout...but nothing in anything?..well those people like to be spoon fed there content as I like to say...they like red arrows and zoomed in, slowed down, enhancement to the videos with commentary in the background...I can't do all that, I enjoy all that stuff myself but I can't do all that  video work...

 

It's good that you don't get caught up in trying to prove yourself to the masses.  You've remained focused on what is truly important - keeping your family safe!  I appreciate what you've shared with us here and if one really cares to investigate, it's all right there in your videos.  The latest video on your channel is weird as he-double hockey sticks.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtariBfpics
On 3/26/2020 at 8:55 PM, JustCurious said:

It's good that you don't get caught up in trying to prove yourself to the masses.  You've remained focused on what is truly important - keeping your family safe!  I appreciate what you've shared with us here and if one really cares to investigate, it's all right there in your videos.  The latest video on your channel is weird as he-double hockey sticks.  

Im posting stuff because it goes in conjunction with the events I have shared...I know it's not going to prove to the masses that bf is real but I just feel compelled now to put what I have out there and maybe it'll do for someone what watching missing 411 did for me..

 I updated my channel and dialed back the attitude directed at the trolls...I put up thanks to the ones who helped, gave there time and advice along the way...first and foremost is Joe and this forum...as all this developed it was this forum that I came to for help...

 I don't think it's over, my mom and dad next door are having activity for the first time...my mom heard the same chatter that I heard..she called after midnight the other night saying something slapped the side of the house four times..I came over with my shotgun to check it out but naturally didn't see anything...I went home and put a ptz camera on there house and about 10 min later I heard a tree cracking and fall behind there house..Soo I put up game cams on the blind spots there cameras can't see and we will see what happens next.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCurious

I hope your mom isn't freaking out.  Way back a hundred years ago when I first started paying attention to Sasquatch sightings and pouring over the BFRO reports, one of the phenomena that intrigued me was the reports of them slapping the sides of buildings.  It seems like trailer homes are their favorite, followed by modular/prefab homes.  Of course there was never any detail like what the occupants were doing beforehand (cooking?, watching TV?) to get any idea if certain smells attracted them, or is it the glow of a TV in a darkened room?  Much later on someone having activity indicated they were slapping? corrugated metal out in a field.  I now think it might just be they get a kick out of the sound it makes when they hit things.  Sasquatch drums...

 

Probably good to offer thanks rather than anger and frustration.  Better energy anyhow.

 

Question for you, the recent video you posted where you say it looks almost like a portal - is that from the same night as a previous video you posted where the light is coming more straight toward the camera?  The one I'm referring to is on page 34 of this thread and was posted on 12/25/2019.  Is the one you just posted more recent or can you give a specific date? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtariBfpics
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

I hope your mom isn't freaking out.  Way back a hundred years ago when I first started paying attention to Sasquatch sightings and pouring over the BFRO reports, one of the phenomena that intrigued me was the reports of them slapping the sides of buildings.  It seems like trailer homes are their favorite, followed by modular/prefab homes.  Of course there was never any detail like what the occupants were doing beforehand (cooking?, watching TV?) to get any idea if certain smells attracted them, or is it the glow of a TV in a darkened room?  Much later on someone having activity indicated they were slapping? corrugated metal out in a field.  I now think it might just be they get a kick out of the sound it makes when they hit things.  Sasquatch drums...

 

Probably good to offer thanks rather than anger and frustration.  Better energy anyhow.

 

Question for you, the recent video you posted where you say it looks almost like a portal - is that from the same night as a previous video you posted where the light is coming more straight toward the camera?  The one I'm referring to is on page 34 of this thread and was posted on 12/25/2019.  Is the one you just posted more recent or can you give a specific date? 

The "portal" video was recorded Sat Dec 21st at 12:57am and the light coming in over the field and appearing to leave vertical was Wed Dec 25th at 4:56 am

 But thered always something going on... people throwing freebies in the middle of the night

FB_IMG_1585402540019.jpg

Edited by AtariBfpics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...