DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

AtariBfpics

FB_IMG_1585402540019.jpg

OkieFoot

The above link didn't work for me; I kept getting a "file could not be found". Could it just be my computer?

The comment in the earlier video about  Bigfoot watching children made me think of some of the town hall stories in Finding Bigfoot. A few of the stories were about kids that were outside playing and one would see something that fit a Bigfoot description. I remember one was a 11-12 yr. old that said he spotted a figure a very short distance away watching he and his friends playing. He ran into the house and told his mother. I can't remember his mother's reaction when he told her what he saw.

Another was a woman whose kids were playing outside and when she came out and was hanging out laundry, she saw a Bigfoot type creature just a short distance up the hillside right by he house, close to the where the kids were; and apparently had been watching them.

There were a couple of other stories similar to these.  

MIB

A friend has told me of her daughter seeing a bigfoot looking over top of the greenhouse in their yard watching the 18 month old daughter play.   The mom took her kid inside and that was that.    They didn't sense menace in this but still didn't want it going on.   There were no repeats at that location.    They guestimated height at about 9 feet using the height of the greenhouse as a rough yardstick.    The general location looks pretty viable as a travel corridor.  

MIB