DrBunsonHoneyDew

Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera

Imdyinbitch

Hello my name is Mark and I'm the fellow who recorded the video and is a subject to this thread. First off I can assure you this is not a hoax I do not need the attention and only posted on Reddit out of concern. After my first post on Reddit I was asked to give an update in a few days later I recorded what I was shadow that appeared to be on two feet approaching my house. so far all of my recordings you can just easily blow off, I've heard some whoops on some of my recordings and what sounded like wood knocks and strange behavior from my dogs. this was the first time for me that I had the proof that something was coming up to my house shortly after everything got quiet TVs were off all lights where off and we were going to bed. 

What started to concern me the most was that all of my kids at different times sometimes years apart have described him something that have seen..I myself the only thing that I've ever heard or seen with my own eyes was one night when all of my kids were there and they were up playing PlayStation about 2 a.m. in the morning I heard a very distinct melodic whistle type chatter that came from outside my bedroom wall in the direction of the woods that I have that camera pointed towards. My dog's immediately begin to howl because they obviously heard it too but they never would leave the front porch and then I heard the same sound repeat in the same style but it wasn't a direct repeat..

But back to the night of the video of The Shadow I was watching a live video feed from my phone because the dogs were acting weird and I saw what appeared to be a shadow on two feet approaching the corner of my house I immediately grabbed my gun in the two bumps that you here in the video or me going through my bathroom and out the other door Warn my wife that I was fixing to open up the front door and shoot off a couple of warning shots... Now I have three sleeping children at this time I have my disabled father next door.. it is approximately 11:30 p.m. and I do not want to be busting off shots out of my front door but I felt like I needed to try to scare this thing away. as soon as this happened I shut the front door I called nine-one-one told him I had an intruder in my yard you requested a deputy. for those who doubt I called the police I posted screenshots of me outside with the deputy from that were taken from the same camera that shot the video of The Shadow. The next morning I went to the sheriff's office to add to my report a link to the video on YouTube cuz I had since uploaded it so they would have access to it and had a conversation with a couple of the deputies up there. One deputy a deputy Branson follow me outside and said he wanted to talk to me outside for a minute. He said that he knew that they were out there that they get numerous reports this time of year and a lot of people approach him directly with pictures or footage for him to review because they do not want an official police report or people from their Church finding out or to have people contacting them or coming on their land. he gave me his personal number and told me if I had any more problems to contact him directly. I feel comfortable sharing his name and what he told me because he did not tell me to keep this just between ourselves he just didn't want to speak of it in front of the other deputies. I was surprised when he did contact me the next morning about 8 a.m. it was curious to how my night went if I had any more disturbances and I told him no that it was a very quiet night. 

there have been other things that happeed in between these other instances..I have chose not to put everything that has happened on the internet one thing it doesn't really add much to the story and I don't want people getting sidetracked on every little occurrence and stuff the main things I have i posted.. I've been very open about my location even share my location on Google Earth I have done my best to answer everybody's question somebody said they heard some some talkin and one of my videos and I'll let you know that that was me talk to my wife warned her that I was fixing to fire off some shots and she needed to be with the kids.. I assure you everything that I posted is the best of my memory and I tried just to State the facts and in no way am I looking for any kind of publicity.. if someone wishes to speak with me or has any questions all they need to do is p.m. me and I will share my cell phone number with him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Imdyinbitch

Sorry for misspellings and improper grammar I am posting this with speak to text as I'm driving at the time. as far as one of the dogs seem to know the person or Shadow or whatever it is I've noticed that also and I have a video to where the dog stops in the trail behind my house and looks around and it goes behind my house and I hear the dog whimpering and whining but whatever it saw even though it was whimpering and whining it approached it.. this particular. Dog is a stray that we picked up about 6 months ago and for 3 months was the only dog that was made to stay outside full-time due to it having the mange.. which is peculiar to mean that he was the only one outside full-time and appears to be the only one that seems almost comfortable with whatever this is

NatFoot
BFF Donor
13 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

He is now a member here. I believe that he is waiting for his account to be approved.   Hopefully, the wide range of field experience coupled with the technical expertise of the membership can be of some use to him, as well as giving us some insight on his particular situation.

Great work. Looking forward to the discussion. I don't like going back and forth on Reddit.

Imdyinbitch

Right now I'm guessing that it's a juvenile Bigfoot due to the size of the Shadow it does not seem huge to me plus of the one or two tracks that I have found they have only been 13 14 inches..

Another thing worth mentioning...during my description of what my son saw I left a few details out on purpose because in overall it doesn't make any difference to the story.but his exact description was when he ran into my bedroom was Daddy there's a bear outside it has a white face and it was looking at me. Later on when he was telling me this again he also added that there was two of them. I was very careful in the questions I asked because I didn't want to put anything into his mind or be leading his answers in any way... I asked him if it won't like the horses or if it walk like me and him his response was they walk like me and you Daddy... I have never even heard of a Bigfoot was either dark brown or black hair with a white face and this one reason at first a discounted his story. It wasn't until later that I googled it and I saw some stuff online and on YouTube that one video in particular they showed exactly what he described a white face with brown hair Sasquatch..this is when I really started getting serious that there might be something out there watching my kids and started putting up cameras buying different ammunition and reading post such as Reddit..and finally I just decided to post asking for some advice

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
5 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Great work. Looking forward to the discussion. I don't like going back and forth on Reddit.

He is already posting here in this thread.  Just waiting for the posts to be approved.

I can't remember the exact posting restrictions placed on new members, so if a mod can chime in...that would be great.

hiflier
BFF Donor

Let's make sure he gets all the time he needs to reach out. He will no doubt have pertinent things to relate as well as have pertinent questions to ask. We should be patient as we welcome him. I guess my question is whether or not the previous resident went through the same things. I have others of course but will wait my turn. Beyond that I will let this whole thing take it's course. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Like 1

gigantor
BFF Donor
27 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Hello my name is Mark and I'm the fellow who recorded the video and is a subject to this thread

Welcome to the BFF Mark.

• Upvote 1

Imdyinbitch

There is never been a previous resident on this land. It was originally 80 acres and my dad purchased 40 and developed the land witg horse pastures the buildings that you see and two houses..

• Thanks 1

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

Mark, if I remember correctly, you said that someone or something jiggled your doorknob one night?

hiflier
BFF Donor
16 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

There is never been a previous resident on this land. It was originally 80 acres and my dad purchased 40 and developed the land witg horse pastures the buildings that you see and two houses..

Thank you May I call you Mark? And Welcome to the BFF. Hopefully we can be of some help.

Thank you, gigantor, for facilitating this.

BRB, good first question :) 

NCBFr
BFF Patron
9 hours ago, Huntster said:

The exterior of my home is well lit with security lights. Anything with a face at my window will be illuminated. As my finger seeks the trigger, the target will be identified before it is destroyed

If it is just a face, remind me to press other parts of my anatomy next time I am in the neighborhood:}

SWWASAS

Welcome Mark.    You have probably already read the posts before yours.   Many of us have concerns for your safety and that has been expressed all along.     Make sure  that your safety is your number one priority.    There have been only a few situations like yours anyplace that we know of.     But we have heard of a few similar situations that seem to give some tips for dealing with things.       For the most part these situations seem to stay benign and the bigfoot move on and migrate away seasonally.       When situations have turned ugly,   it has been because the land owners fed or provided the opportunity for bigfoot to forage and suddenly stopped providing it.    That seemed to have triggered the most problems in the situations that turn bad.  If the local bigfoot grow dependent and it is suddenly cut off it puts them in a food crisis, especially during the winter months.     If you want them to keep their distance,   outside lights are probably the best thing to keep them away from your house...   Introduce them gradually.   Be careful outdoors after dark alone.     I have been flanked and had one approach from behind.    But I was provoking them by trying to get one to break cover by advancing on it.   Given the chance they simply move away.       Anyway be careful out there and let us know what is happening when you get a chance.  

norseman
BFF Donor

Welcome to the BFF Mark.

Be safe!

hiflier
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, Imdyinbitch said:

One deputy a deputy Branson follow me outside and said he wanted to talk to me outside for a minute. He said that he knew that they were out there that they get numerous reports this time of year and a lot of people approach him directly with pictures or footage for him to review

An LEO named Branson? Coincidence? Methinks not.

NCBFr
BFF Patron
51 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Hello my name is Mark and I'm the fellow who recorded the video and is a subject to this thread. First off I can assure you this is not a hoax I do not need the attention and only posted on Reddit out of concern. After my first post on Reddit I was asked to give an update in a few days later I recorded what I was shadow that appeared to be on two feet approaching my house. so far all of my recordings you can just easily blow off, I've heard some whoops on some of my recordings and what sounded like wood knocks and strange behavior from my dogs. this was the first time for me that I had the proof that something was coming up to my house shortly after everything got quiet TVs were off all lights where off and we were going to bed. 

Hey Mark -

First welcome to the forum.  We really appreciate your coming as we have discussed your situation quite a bit that last few days.  I doubt anyone here will give you a hard time.  However,if they do, just hit ignore as probably most of us will have that person on ignore as well. 

I doubt it has bad intentions though with kids (I got two myself) I know you do not want to take any chances.  My oldest daughter saw one outside our house close to her room while I was on a business trip a few years ago and I promise it set her and me both on edge for a couple of months.  After much study I concluded it was only hunting deer as I have only seen/heard them a few times over the years.  My best guess is that your property is between a BF home in the Ouachita Mountains to the north and domestic food source like chickens or hogs close to your south.  If you speak with the sheriff again, I would be interested if there have been any reports of livestock missing in the area. 

Honestly, I think you have done all the right things (other than perhaps go to redit) and I am not sure what other advice to give you.  If I wasn't 1000 miles away I would love to drop by and see if I could help figure it out.

Best Luck,

Chris

• Upvote 1