New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

I belong to a Bigfoot Facebook group (a lot of BS but some good stuff) and this gentleman shared these 2017 Trail Cam pics he had captured while trying to gather images of deer.

He claimed the pics where taken in a "Bigfoot hotspot" in NJ.

For reference he claimed to be 6'2

After a little research looks like he's from Sayreville, NJ and definitely doesn't seem to be hoaxing. 

I found this pics very intriguing and would love to hear what people on BFF thought.

RB2.thumb.jpg.83e90f6a80589dd52add76772bd40571.jpg

1898491628_RB.thumb.jpg.47d1059c387631cb1bcdfc889061f33b.jpgRB1.thumb.jpg.5bcf36d3aa7590146a64317d5aa20527.jpg

Edited by DrBunsonHoneyDew
typo
  • Downvote 1

Mommy and companion. The larger looks very human to me from the shoulders up based on what you can make out.

His comparison shot doesn't look like it's from the exact same angle as his gamecam shots but it could just be perspective.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It looks like a Indian woman’s head with long hair with a furry body standing next to a short three eyed Cthulhu....

Halloween?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

Mommy and companion. The larger looks very human to me from the shoulders up based on what you can make out.

His comparison shot doesn't look like it's from the exact same angle as his gamecam shots but it could just be perspective.

He said he tried to do his best as he went back out with his wife and a cell phone.

I am happy to post his personal facebook. He does seem to be an avid outdoorsman and not someone messing around. 

Not sure if posting his personal facebook would be kosher here?? :)

The larger figure looks like a human female with long hair, wearing coveralls. Don't have a clue about her short friend.

@norseman 

Indian or NA?

I also can kind of see someone small in a white sheet with eye holes cut out if I start to think Halloween.

Not sure how far out this was, but if they were trying to hoax him they either did a great job or a shitty job depending on what they were trying to do!

18 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

@norseman 

Indian or NA?

I also can kind of see someone small in a white sheet with eye holes cut out if I start to think Halloween.

Not sure how far out this was, but if they were trying to hoax him they either did a great job or a shitty job depending on what they were trying to do!

On 12/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, norseman said:

It looks like a Indian woman’s head with long hair with a furry body standing next to a short three eyed Cthulhu....

Halloween?

Lol.  That sounds AWESOME.  Forget Bigfoot research.  I want to go into the woods and look for THAT!

Later, boys.  I'm off to the Short Three Eyed Cthulhu Forums.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Lol.  That sounds AWESOME.  Forget Bigfoot research.  I want to go into the woods and look for THAT!

Later, boys.  I'm off to the Short Three Eyed Cthulhu Forums.

4D3F74BB-BB51-44A5-9EC4-855C36EBD519.jpeg

• Haha 1

• gigantor featured this topic
18 minutes ago, Sasfooty said:

I've seen a few that had faces that were human looking like that. 

Could be the real deal.

Well...here we go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let it bring us where ever it goes. Sasfooty...when you first looked at those pictures, did you think...,wow, hoax, or other?

Edited by wiiawiwb

• gigantor unfeatured this topic