New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

Does look like a very long arm and thick body on the taller being. Does look like hair.

I do think some of them look very human-like; I've pulled pictures off of other researchers videos for my own amusement and examined them.

I don't know what to make of that smaller being. Looks very weird and kinda creepy. 

• Downvote 1

What is the small, light-colored item that can been seen in the upper left part of the second trailcam picture? It's to the right of the third tree from the left.  A star, a video artifact, other?

The little one seems to have eyes that glow.  What's up with that?

On 12/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

I belong to a Bigfoot Facebook group (a lot of BS but some good stuff) and this gentleman shared these 2017 Trail Cam pics he had captured while trying to gather images of deer.

He claimed the pics where taken in a "Bigfoot hotspot" in NJ.

For reference he claimed to be 6'2

After a little research looks like he's from Sayreville, NJ and definitely doesn't seem to be hoaxing. 

I found this pics very intriguing and would love to hear what people on BFF thought.

While NJ has BF hotspots, Sayresille is not one of them and that certainly does not look like any place close to Sayreville.  The closest hot spot to him would be Pine Barrens but it does not look like that area either.  The other hot spots are on the Northern NY border as you are headed up to Hunter Mountain and on the NW corner (location of my first encounter).  

The pic is a little off as well as most people have mentioned.  Wrong head, hair, nose, waist, belly, and where are the legs.  Arms look right however.  The little guy beside her looks more like a very large male standing below the ridgeline.  When you blow up the pick, the belly, legs, and waist problem could be a baby BF clutching on the mothers body.  Same old same old.  Blob squatch.

On 12/13/2019 at 3:40 AM, wiiawiwb said:

The little one seems to have eyes that glow.  What's up with that?

I spoke with an eye witness just a few months ago. She is very credible, especially when you know her professional background.  This person claimed that as a child, she had a BF peeking in her window while she and her sister were in their bedroom. The witness was in the top bunk, and the BF was watching her sister who was either in the other bunk, or on the floor, I don't remember. But the BF didn't see the witness right away, as it was distracted. When the BF noticed the witness just several away, she said the expression changed, and they eyes turned a glowing red, and it sneered at her. I pressed her on this a bit, because I wanted to understand what she meant. She said that they eyes were not reflecting back light like a dog or cat. She said there was actual light coming from them. Not "beams", but glowing from within. She was very adamant about that. So, maybe the eyes in this photo are glowing. IDK. Personally, I have never seen it. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Very interesting, I have seen the green glow but have also seen emanating white light from six or so feet away while dark adapted.  She speaks the truth. My neighbor saw the red glow of one peeking in her living room window. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:35 PM, norseman said:

It looks like a Indian woman’s head with long hair with a furry body standing next to a short three eyed Cthulhu....

Halloween?

Looks rather statuesque from the distance, not having zoomed in or given any serious analysis to it as yet. 

Even some of the most diehard proponents of the  flesh and blood camp report seeing self illuminating eyes.

NAWACS, BFRO....

4 hours ago, Twist said:

Ive always been open to BF producing eye shine but the idea of actually projecting light out of its eyes I cannot buy.  I typically just toss that on the same pile of BF traits such as using portals or other amazing feats that perpetuate the legend and myth that is BF.

No offense to anyone but I can’t buy it.  

I understand your skepticism, but they do what they do. I cannot explain how or why, but I've heard several first hand accounts of eye glow (some are epic), and have possibly seen it myself. It was my own son who was able to associate the glow with 'two creatures'. For good measure they found hand-prints up on this hill the next day. I just wish I'd have gone up with them so they would have been better documented.

Below is a link to my son's encounter. I was there to see the lights come over the ridge and come 1/3 of the way down the hill. This was a moonless night and no nearby cities to light their eyes. The only light source at this place and time were stars, and the light sticks on top of one of the trucks that were going dim by this point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Redbone said:

I understand your skepticism, but they do what they do. I cannot explain how or why, but I've heard several first hand accounts of eye glow (some are epic), and have possibly seen it myself. It was my own son who was able to associate the glow with 'two creatures'. For good measure they found hand-prints up on this hill the next day. I just wish I'd have gone up with them so they would have been better documented.

Below is a link is my son's encounter. I was there to see the lights come over the ridge and come 1/3 of the way down the hill. This was a moonless night and no nearby cities to light their eyes. The only light source at this place and time were stars, and the light sticks on top of one of the trucks that were going dim by this point.

I respect you and your sons opinion and I"m surely open to being wrong but its going to take repeatable proof to convince me.    I cant see the reason for it nor any other similar examples in like mammals.   

I appreciate your link to the incident and am going to start reading it now, as a midwesterner I enjoy hearing about BF experiences in my area.   Cant let those PNW footers get all the limelight LOL 

Interesting report. I remember reading it when it was originally posted.

Creating light seems odd to me. I think your guys sighting would've really creeped me out at the time.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Even some of the most diehard proponents of the  flesh and blood camp report seeing self illuminating eyes.

NAWACS, BFRO....

My daughter saw one outside our house.  Her comment was it was huge, red, and had glowing eyes.  I had her draw it and it looked like a typical 13 year old pic of bigfoot with the exception the eyes were gold and looked like a car headlamp.  I do not believe they illuminate like a fluorescent fish, but instead are just really large and reflect the smallest amount of starlight.  The one in the pick is probably reflecting from the camera IR beam or a flash.  

49 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

My daughter saw one outside our house.  Her comment was it was huge, red, and had glowing eyes.  I had her draw it and it looked like a typical 13 year old pic of bigfoot with the exception the eyes were gold and looked like a car headlamp.  I do not believe they illuminate like a fluorescent fish, but instead are just really large and reflect the smallest amount of starlight.  The one in the pick is probably reflecting from the camera IR beam or a flash.  

I think that is definitely happening with NAWACS.  What they are seeing is picking up trace amounts of light and reflecting it back.

Moneymaker is usually dismissive off any hints of the paranormal in the Bigfoot world, but during his appearance on the Lowe Files he makes mention of the self illuminating eyes phenomenon.  

Do you know how strange it feels to cite a Rob Lowe show during a Bigfoot discussion?

• Haha 1

I have a hard time with it too, as I know of no other ocularly bioluminescent land creatures. That's why I drilled down into the details of her experience. She was quite certain of it, though, so who am I to tell her that she was wrong? I wasn't there. I have to leave myself open to the idea, I guess. Nice to know there are other reports, though. 

I'll share one more example and then I'll quietly duck away from this thread again. This one is from Andy Pieper with SRA (fromerly of BFRO). I heard this story first hand as well...

The most striking things were its eyes, they were lightly glowing orange-red.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/three-teens-see-creature-peering-at-them-through-the-window-2/

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I think that is definitely happening with NAWACS.  What they are seeing is picking up trace amounts of light and reflecting it back.

Moneymaker is usually dismissive off any hints of the paranormal in the Bigfoot world, but during his appearance on the Lowe Files he makes mention of the self illuminating eyes phenomenon.  

Do you know how strange it feels to cite a Rob Lowe show during a Bigfoot discussion?

Fortunately you are not a 16 year old girl so you should be safe.

• Haha 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic