New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

5 hours ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

This came from a Facebook group, I am happy to invite this gentleman to the BFF. 

He has had other weird experiences and this is at his Cabin in PA, he lives in NJ. 

He thinks during the summer they pass through at a certain month. 

I don't doubt this gentleman's sincerity and agree whatever is/are depicted in the game camera shot  certainly doesn't/don't appear human. In order to get a true indication of their size however, it will take on site investigation; the best way would be to repeat the comparison photo using the same game camera in the same location but in daylight and include some decent photos of the surrounding terrain for context.

I would also support inviting him to the BFF as was done with Mark from Oklahoma. These are the kind of thing, along with Madison's Oregon research and a few others that attracted me to the Forums nearly seven years ago, but seem to have frequently been overshadowed in recent years by seemingly endless rehashing of a few topics and fruitless attempts to convince a handful who don't want to be convinced. There, I feel better now:)!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'd suggest the OP request that Admin replace "New Jersey" with "Pennsylvania" in the thread title to eliminate confusion about the photo's state of origin.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

I just personally invited him to discuss the pictures and other occurrences. 

STAND BY SOLDIERS 

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

He's on his way over to register. Can we get him approved pretty quickly please?

@gigantor would be the man to speak to about that....

@gigantor Can we get "RBatesFishing" Approved? He just signed up and is the one who took these pics on his trail cam and would like to speak more to what's been going on! 

Thanks

Edited by DrBunsonHoneyDew

10 hours ago, 7.62 said:

To me an interesting aspect is they can see in the dark where it's very easy to break an ankle walking down an incline with downed trees .

That is a great point.  Twice in the last few months I have had to chase down a wayward husky in the woods at night.  Both times I wriped out resulting in a twisted knee the first time and a pretty good cut on my face the second time. 

20 hours ago, Airdale said:

Just to stir the pot a bit more, I ran the original image through the Topaz Adjust-5 and selected a color negative filter (the sensor in the trail camera is a color sensor but the night images illuminated by IR appear as black and white). If you thought the smaller figure looked unearthly in the original have a look at this fellow. Enjoy!

1898491628_RB.thumb.jpg.47d1059c387631cb1bcdfc889061f33b.jpg.acc11413f6427b102e23bb5271174fe2.jpg

Nightmare fuel...

It has a skull like appearance...or very deep set eyes.

Admin
35 minutes ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

@gigantor Can we get "RBatesFishing" Approved? He just signed up and is the one who took these pics on his trail cam and would like to speak more to what's been going on! 

Thanks

Done.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Done.

Thank you sir!

@Rbatesfishing Welcome Richard! Would love for you to speak to your trail cams pics and your experiences with what you believe in a BigFoot on your property!

Thanks for coming over.

Edited by DrBunsonHoneyDew
  • Like 1

Hi guys. I'm the owner of this property and this picture. Very strange picture. The date on photo is wrong but time is right. October 27 2017. I had just got the camera for my birthday. It was the first time I used it. Me and the wife got it to try and get pictures of a local bear. I put this photo put to my friends and Facebook the next day and my community page. I was contacted by the local police and they wanted to come out and see the area. They came the next day and looked around and said they think in was poachers. I don't believe that. I think it could be a couple Bigfoot. In the picture there are three things.two next to each other and one by the rock to me it looks like a back and an arm down low behind The Rock. my sister came up to visit this summer and we were in the backyard at night with a fire drinking wine and we had something close by whoop at us and make a howl that was crazy loud and sent chills up our spines and my sister freaked out and we went in the house for the night. She is now a believer. I had a sighting in New Jersey during the day around 1995 fishing and it looked very much like a gorilla with red eyes that's 6 and 1/2 ft tall. What I see in the picture doesn't look much like what I seen in New Jersey

If someone wants to come over and investigate. I'm good with that

I did report it to bfro. Texted a guy for a day. He said he thinks it people in Halloween costumes. That kind of pissed me off so I didn't talk to him anymore

• Upvote 1

Welcome Richard 

So the police determined their opinion it was poachers trying to do what in the darkness ? Did they say what they thought they were hunting after?

It doesn't appear they have any firearms with them . Also I have never heard of poachers scoping out a new forest at night with no light source of any kind .  Is the pic just off a dirt road or main road where they just walked in a few yards?

Edited by 7.62

• gigantor unfeatured this topic