New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

On 12/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

I belong to a Bigfoot Facebook group (a lot of BS but some good stuff) and this gentleman shared these 2017 Trail Cam pics he had captured while trying to gather images of deer.

He claimed the pics where taken in a "Bigfoot hotspot" in NJ.

For reference he claimed to be 6'2

After a little research looks like he's from Sayreville, NJ and definitely doesn't seem to be hoaxing. 

I found this pics very intriguing and would love to hear what people on BFF thought.

RB2.thumb.jpg.83e90f6a80589dd52add76772bd40571.jpg

1898491628_RB.thumb.jpg.47d1059c387631cb1bcdfc889061f33b.jpgRB1.thumb.jpg.5bcf36d3aa7590146a64317d5aa20527.jpg

It might as well be a plastic action figure as opposed to anything else. People need to up their game from this level of crapola.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, starchunk said:

It might as well be a plastic action figure as opposed to anything else. People need to up their game from this level of crapola.

First of all, the purpose of a game camera is to primarily record images or video of game without them knowing it. So.....if it's a device unknown about except by the owner then anything hoaxed would be done by the owner. Is this what you are getting at? That perhaps the owner is lying and hoaxing? Putting up action figures or whatever? Is that what you are insinuating by saying " this level of crapola". 

10 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

.........Also, does no one else find this 'shaved dog' intriguing???

I sure do. Of all things sasquatches are not known for, it's shaving (even though the sasquatchress I live with......Mrs. Huntster........shaves.......)

2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

First of all, the purpose of a game camera is to primarily record images or video of game without them knowing it. So.....if it's a device unknown about except by the owner then anything hoaxed would be done by the owner. Is this what you are getting at? That perhaps the owner is lying and hoaxing? Putting up action figures or whatever? Is that what you are insinuating by saying " this level of crapola". 

The image from the trail cam can be editted after the fact and the creature looks very Action Figurish, so yeah, I'm saying it looks like a hoax.

Ok. Then you investigate that angle and then show us what you find for proof. Maybe some action figure that matches the image in the photo. It would be helpful.

So go find your action figure, reduce it, enlarge it, twist it around, distort it, and then stuff it into the photo next to the images that are thee and we can all do a comparison. Maybe get the metadata from the original photo? Maybe the owner would post the original here and then you could do your magic.

Bottom line here is something triggered the camera, photoshopped action figure or not.

Edited by hiflier

10 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Ok. Then you investigate that angle and then show us what you find for proof. Maybe some action figure that matches the image in the photo. It would be helpful.

So go find your action figure, reduce it, enlarge it, twist it around, distort it, and then stuff it into the photo next to the images that are thee and we can all do a comparison. Maybe get the metadata from the original photo? Maybe the owner would post the original here and then you could do your magic.

You make it sound like the other other option is bigfoot, it could be a manipulated stump not in the picture when the guy is standing in it, easily dumped behind the two or three trees directly behind him. It's  not real

This easily fits the bill with some photoshopping:

https://store.safariltd.com/products/bigfoot

And

9 minutes ago, starchunk said:

The image from the trail cam can be editted after the fact and the creature looks very Action Figurish, so yeah, I'm saying it looks like a hoax.

And here it begins...

We were starting a nice little trend here of actually getting people with potential activity to come on the board and share their experiences in real time.  Instead of settling for pouring over old reports and second hand accounts, we were getting timely information from boots on the ground.

If this message board starts to become hostile off the bat, we can kiss all of that goodbye.  

So far, everyone has been asking questions in a supportive and kind manner.  It's ok to have doubts, but there is no reason to be belligerent.  We can disagree without being disagreeable.  

Almost everyone here seems to be capable of critical thought.  You don't need to be the white knight for Bigfoot evidence purity.

Does that weird little man Steve Kulls have a message board?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, starchunk said:

You make it sound like the other other option is bigfoot, it could be a manipulated stump not in the picture when the guy is standing in it, easily dumped behind the two or three trees directly behind him. It's  not real

This easily fits the bill with some photoshopping:

https://store.safariltd.com/products/bigfoot

Then you're going to have to prove that. And where do you get the idea I think it's Bigfoot. Read through my posts. Where do I say it's Bigfoot. I have only worked on what it could be, not what it is. Because I don't know what it is.

Edited by hiflier

I don't think it looks like figurines at all. I think that's a convenient stretch.

I have no clue what we are looking at but would love to hear more about what neighbors were posting on the community thread in addition to a "shaved dog".

Only thing I do know - whatever the smaller figure is on the right doesn't look like what you'd expect to see out in the woods.

6 minutes ago, starchunk said:

And yet it doesnt hurt to have a filter on what is verses what might be or not be. The two images dont line up that great and the alleged creature looks like 80% of the figurines you can find in a simple google images search, such as the example I just posted. It's likely fake. And a hoax.

You can still be respectful in how you reply . I won't argue the fact that photo shop has fooled many people but we have the guy who owns the land and the game cam this came from. It would just seem very very odd for him to be invited here and he joins up to be questioned 

by members of a bigfoot site which does  have members that are very into taking photography and computer skills.

16 minutes ago, starchunk said:

The two images dont line up that great

We all KNOW that. The owner of the image knows that and has offered to go to his property and see if that can be remedied. Give it some time.....maybe like......a week? ;) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Starchunk has earned a one week vacation from the BFF for trolling. Please ignore his posts and continue...

Thank you!

Could you please now go moderate the other couple of message boards that I visit?  They could use your help.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@Rbatesfishing

"there was a guy who claimed that his dog ran off chasing these things and his dog came back shaved freaking me out"

Just to make sure that I understand you correctly...This guys dog ran off after these things and came back SHAVED?  Like, hairless?

I added the screen shot of the post

4 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

I added the screen shot of the post

• gigantor unfeatured this topic