The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

I haven't been keeping up with his latest videos, due to the hectic nature of the holidays.  But, he was talking about some projects that were upcoming.

Hopefully, that means he is going to go boots on the ground.  Given his location, skill setand ability to stay out for long periods of time, he might end up being our silver bullet for this thing.

Given his brash demeanor, I don't think that he is just going to end up being just a talker and settle for reading accounts off of his phone every video.  I will be disappointed if he does.

Good points. I view him as a potential agent for PR changes, and in that role I think he could do some good. When reason and sound science gets you a collective shrug, as it has happened for decades, what are you left with? His answer: You get pissed, plenty.  If you still don't get the attention it deserves, you get pissed-er. At some point, just by the sheer volume of people screaming, "Don't tell me I'm crazy, I know what I saw, I know you know it too, and I ain't going away until you admit that to me", you might move the needle, appreciably.  He's just lifting up the edge of the carpet and sweeping the pile back out into the middle of the room. Every time you sweep it back, he and a lot of like minded people will do that again.  Each time the pile gets bigger and messier. At least that is what I hope he is doing, and will continue to do.

Edited by WSA

One of the recent letters Steve read was from a good friend of mine.    An adequate supply of "f-bombs" delivered.   Being pretty familiar with the events, and with the people alluded to but not named, I was a little surprised he was that up front, but .. cool.    On the minus, he defends at least one hoaxer within the community and attacks a couple people I think are solid, so though entertaining, he is not always right.

He seems to be motivated to help people who have been traumatized by their experiences and prepare others for future meetings with "these beings".  I tip my hat.  However, he also said something about them being demonic in one of his videos, not simple F&B, and I need to see evidence for that before I get on board with him.   My friend is NOT in the para camp, maybe less so than me, so it was interesting to see him waffle as we talked about his support for Steve.   It is a twisted web we weave, eh?

MIB

49 minutes ago, WSA said:

What he is asking is why has there been no governmental acknowledgment of all of this?  If we had that, he says, we'd be much further along in figuring out what this is, aside from the obvious thing, you know, large hairy bipeds that live in the woods of NA. 

36 minutes ago, WSA said:

His message was, "Why aren't we being told about what, very obviously, is going on."

But we say those things, too! The one obvious difference being he's doing it more publicly? That notwithstanding, is being in the woods all he's doing? No contact or pressure on F&W? Putting the pressure on from ALL angles is what it's going to take, People's fear of doing that be damned. Because IMO, while people think proof or an official capitulation to existence is desired, stopping short of that only keeps the subject reduced to the level of debate and discussion. Anyone tired of that yet? Apparently not. 

52 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Yeah.  Like I said it's kind of early to tell, but I like where I THINK that he is heading.  As he evolves we'll find out.

He is alluding to upcoming stuff, we'll see if there is substance or just smoke and mirrors.

Of course, knowing my luck...I like his channel, so he will probably end up being Tom Biscardi 2.0..:lol:

Finger crossed.

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

I'm not sure what to think of this guy. He's sure long winded. He's like a super talkative Clayton Mack, but with the Canadian accent instead of the Native American accent. Maybe I'm ADD, but I can't sit and watch somebody talk very long anymore. 

I love his actual hunting videos, though. 

Agreed, his bigfoot stuff I am unsure of, his hunting stuff though, purely awesome. I like him on that level at least.

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Quite honestly, I love his channel.

Not only has he stepped on the toes of those who think that the Bigfoot community is their own personal fiefdom, he has been willing to weather a great deal of abuse from the hunting community as well.  This has to have hurt his credibility in the hunting world, but he seems to be the sort of guy who doesn't shy away from conflict.  

It's kind of early to tell, but if he sticks to his stated purpose of trying to give a voice to those who have kind of felt put off by prominent figures in Bigfoot research...he is ok by me.

One of the things that bother me about this field is the self aggrandizement that takes over.  The focus becomes on those who take part in the subject, as opposed to the subject itself.  

The weird little Bigfoot cults of personality that crop up weird me out.  If he is going to start slaughtering some sacred cows... I'm all for it.  

We have been debating the finer points of Bigfoot trivia ad nauseum for decades.  If arguing over what color shirt John Green wore on case #43758 was going to solve this mystery, it would have happened years ago.  Let's flip the table over and reset the game board.  

I think that Steve is going to do that to a small degree.  

https://youtu.be/XS4jbSe-AlM

Quite honestly, I love his channel.

Not only has he stepped on the toes of those who think that the Bigfoot community is their own personal fiefdom, he has been willing to weather a great deal of abuse from the hunting community as well.  This has to have hurt his credibility in the hunting world, but he seems to be the sort of guy who doesn't shy away from conflict.  

It's kind of early to tell, but if he sticks to his stated purpose of trying to give a voice to those who have kind of felt put off by prominent figures in Bigfoot research...he is ok by me.

One of the things that bother me about this field is the self aggrandizement that takes over.  The focus becomes on those who take part in the subject, as opposed to the subject itself.  

The weird little Bigfoot cults of personality that crop up weird me out.  If he is going to start slaughtering some sacred cows... I'm all for it.  

We have been debating the finer points of Bigfoot trivia ad nauseum for decades.  If arguing over what color shirt John Green wore on case #43758 was going to solve this mystery, it would have happened years ago.  Let's flip the table over and reset the game board.  

I think that Steve is going to do that to a small degree.  

In the spirit of this topic, I'll respond like this: Since BF obviously exist, It looks like you might have captured one on your game cam.  Good for you.  :D

Let's give him a Hooyah ! Bravo Zulu  for speaking out and speaking the truth. The ones that know understand what is going on.  The ones who do not just are speaking in circles believing they know all there is to know. It is to bad that I can not swear cause I be bringing up all kinda of profanity . But We have to be care full for the kids who are risking them selves searching for these creatures and seeking the truth. Some times  seeking the truth is not a good thing some times it should just be left alone. Hey I am all for it and if he is going out there to put an end for those self promoting seekers well I am all in. 

We should be helping those that need help who cannot find help anywhere else. No one has no idea what these creatures do to a person life after it has been seen. We are not the same after wards and it changes us on the way we see our world. Remember that it cannot be unseen what has been seen . It has now become a part of your soul. Only those who know can understand .  

• Thanks 1

Ever see the Tim Wells footage?  What was the final verdict on that?

No. But I trust hunters more than most.

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

No. But I trust hunters more than most.

Looks like a person to me, but these two hunters got an adrenaline dump off of it.

I don't like the way the hair frames the face so .. what's the word? .. in such a distinct way.  I do expect a more or less hairless face but I expect some hair.   This seems to show a very sharp line between the skin covered face and the hair on the rest of the head.   That reeks of "mask" which points to "suit" and "hoax."   Would love to be wrong.  Maybe I am.  But I'm careful about accepting things as real w/o a higher level of confidence than I have in this one.   If it is a hoax, the guys are good actors, but .. there ARE good actors out there and these guys seem to be in front of a camera quite a bit so they'd be the right ones to hoax it in a believable way.

At the end of the day .. FOR ME .. I'd guess hoax but I'm not throwing it off of the table.   

MIB

• Upvote 1

Many a big footer has been hurt apparently and go on and on about others being bad to them then trying to make the claim that they're  not listening to them. This one not withstanding. He also runs on and wastes a lot of my time.