2020 BF Fund Raiser Item

joebeelart

Admin

Joe, that is so generous! Thank you for your contribution to the forum!!!!!!  

Admin
3 hours ago, joebeelart said:

So, if you donate $100 to the forum's fund raising, you will get a copy.

Thank You Joe, I appreciate your support. Tonight we met our goal with a $100 donation from @ShadowBorn

I guess he's the winner. Thank You Joe and ShadowBorn again.

• Like 1

Gigantor

You are welcomed,  It's Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin

Yes, a huge THANK YOU ShadowBorn!!!!!

And a huge THANK YOU to all of our donors!! This site depends on every one of you in order to work.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:41 PM, joebeelart said:

I have three {3} of Rene Dahindan's Sasquatch brochures left.  After these are gone, they are only in personal collections.  And, these brochures, which are "Mad Magazine" humorous, rarely show for auction.  I traded some things to Larry Lund, the owner of of Rene's last box, for the ones I have, maybe 10 years ago.  So, if you donate $100 to the forum's fund raising, you will get a copy.  Please note, I have attached these brochures to a copy of my book "The Oregon Bigfoot Highway"  on an auction house for about $25 plus shipping.  So, I guess I'll include a copy of the book  But again, when this last one is gone, it is gone.  Next, I will cancel the auction.  And, if sold, I will keep the last two copies for my purposes.  Joe here

Oh, forgot: I'll add a signed copy of Dr. R. Jones book, Tracking the Stoneman, West Virginia's BF. 

Let's meet our goal.  This is a great site, let's keep it that way.  { In memory of Bobbie Short and her site, "Bigfoot Encounters."}  Long live Dear Bobbie in the here after. 

Very nice gesture. Thank you!

BFF Patron

Thanks for your patronage Joe, you are very kind!  Happy New Year!

Just as an FYI...I'm wearing my new black BFF t-shirt right now. :D

Not directly related, but I did contribute to keep this place flowing of great information.

• Upvote 1