Metallic Sounds with Suspected Sasquatch Activity

Tylo

Hello, Everyone!  Unsure if I can post this, I'm almost completely inept with computer stuff and unfamiliar with forums.  I am wondering if anyone has heard out-of-place/inexplicable metallic sounds in conjunction with suspected Sasquatch activity?  If so, are you able to describe the sound(s)?

I don't think I have shared this at BFF. It was recorded deep in the woods on the Omaha Reservation in Northeast Nebraska.

I cant say for certain it is sasquatch related, but for sure this is not a sound that would be normal to this place. This recorder was maybe 200-300 yards from where I had my 2018 sighting. This happened at 1:09 am on May 10th, 2019.

I can't tell if that sounded metallic to me or not, but something was whacking away at something.

I would've found that odd as well. Thanks again for the interesting clips, as always.

Wow! A very interesting recording!  A site I just recently found, 'Our Distant Cousins', lists metallic noise (possibly linked to Sasquatch activity.)  I would find it unsettling to hear such a thing in a wooded area.  Definitely odd!

I've heard howls and barks that had a metallic sound, that were mixed with obvious BF howls. 

Also, the most confusing ones, sounded like someone was ripping sheets of metal from a building & throwing them on a concrete floor. The sounds went on from just after dark until just before daylight for about 3 nights. I thought it was coming from across the railroad to the southwest, but there was nothing in that direction that it could have been. Finally, I went outside, to try to be sure of the direction. Turned out that it was coming from the little patch of woods about a hundred yards behind the house. No metal anywhere near there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting comment about the sheet metal sounds and nothing to be found. I've not read of such noises, I'm sure there are people who have had sheds/houses with metal siding damaged.  That would be an obvious reason for the noises.  I wonder how common it is?

I guess I should add that I find sound recordings really fascinating.  I had gone through Stan Courtney's site and was transfixed.  For some reason the audio recordings profoundly affect me and I don't know why.  

My old research partner had metallic sounds on one research trip.    While there was sheet metal nearby, the research crew was unable to replicate the sounds they recorded.   Couldn't achieve the volume nor quite the timbre.    They worked pretty hard at it.    Remains a puzzle to me.

MIB

Once I heard what sounded like tent rods, the hollow aluminum? ones bang together at close range in the woods out of sight. I found it odd that someone would be banging these together as my dog and I passed. Random backwoods campers that bang tent rods.

There are the knights who say Ni!, So why not the wooks who bang tent rods?

Ya know those ww 2 crank sirens?

I heard one of those in the morning come off the forested mountain behind my home. It went up in pitch, then down and cut off abruptly. The reverb tailed for about a second. As it climbed in pitch it sounded mechanical but as the sound fell in pitch, not so much. It did it just once. I'm callin' squatch. This thing was loud!

Edited by BlobSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Interestingly enough, the most recent documentary/movie by David Paulides, called Missing 411: The Hunted, profiled the case of Thomas Messick. He was one of seven hunters who went out for two hours to hunt and Messick vanished off the face of the earth without a trace. One of six other hunters with him claimed he heard a metallic sound. He said it almost sounded like a trap closing or shutting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWX8Aq5bVBI&feature=youtu.be

That's a very interesting and slightly unnerving story to say the least.  I think the biggest surprise we find out about these creatures once discovered is how intelligent and well adapted they are.   Well, I guess a big surprise to the general person, to researchers it will just answer a lot of questions.

I pray for something like that to happen. It will either end in discovery or Norse bits scattered through the Fir.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

I pray for something like that to happen. It will either end in discovery or Norse bits scattered through the Fir.

get video...