Metallic Sounds with Suspected Sasquatch Activity

Tylo

16 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

From many BF reports, it seems BF just might be radioactive as well.

I’m not familiar with reports of radioactive BF’s.  Any reports in particular stand out to you?   

1 hour ago, Twist said:

I’m not familiar with reports of radioactive BF’s.  Any reports in particular stand out to you?   

A possible theory as an alternative to the infrasound debate. People getting zapped, sick, effected in some unexplainable way. Lingering health impacts.

Edited by Arvedis

BFF Patron
20 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Which skinwalker report was this? There are so many reports and the site has been known for a while. I know George Knapp has a pretty good book on it which was originally a multi part newspaper series. 

I can't imagine trying to identify and confirm the size, shape, attributes of UFO sightings. It seems every one is unique which to me is a big clue they are contrived. How this is done goes beyond this thread because one thing we do know from humans that have gotten too close is that UFOs are radioactive. What kinds of radioactivity will have to be left to the medical investigations.

From many BF reports, it seems BF just might be radioactive as well. Though a relationship with UFOs is much harder to establish. Lots of intriguing clues though.

How can they be contrived when US Navy pilots lock onto them/video them with gun cameras in the air and subs chart speed  below the water surface? 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Arvedis must not be aware that the US Navy itself released that gun camera video because it had already been leaked anyway.    People were wondering if the image had been altered so the Navy released it.    I believe the Navy even labeled it as a UFO.   Is the Navy "contriving" things too?   

Edited by SWWASAS

There have been plenty of other manifestations spanning a variety of paranormal entities. Physics works in mysterious ways as does the way our brains and technology perceive light and matter. 

16 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Time to shoot one down and be done with it. Tired of the UFO carrot.

Im thinking that if they can travel millions of miles to get here through space?

Our ordinance must seem pretty puny compared to asteroids, comets, black holes, solar winds, etc.

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

Time to shoot one down and be done with it. Tired of the UFO carrot.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Im thinking that if they can travel millions of miles to get here through space?

Our ordinance must seem pretty puny compared to asteroids, comets, black holes, solar winds, etc.

Shooting down a UFO tops killing a BF in my view. The only time I am aware of that an ordinance may have hit a UFO was in WWII, so called battle of Los Angeles when the army was firing at lights in the sky and they didn't know what it was. No noticeable damage.

Something that contradicts the theory of the crafts being an optical illusion is the number of reports of crafts that appear damaged for reasons unknown. That is how the Roswell crash allegedly happened. Others too, witnesses have seen crafts in distress. They land, seem to make repairs and leave.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I attended a UFO convention where one speaker claimed that the US Airforce shot down a couple of UFO's in the late 1940s and early1950s.   One was the Roswell UFO.     Things got tense and there were losses both sides with air battles    The ET's threatened war.   Two sworn witnesses observed none other that the President of the US meet the occupants of two UFOs in the desert in Arizona.     The meeting was surrounded by soldiers who were looking outward and protecting the president and ETs.     Apparently some deal was made and the military has since stood down and have let the ETs come and go since without interference.    The speakers conjecture was that humanity was threatened with annulation.   A civilization capable of interstellar travel is likely capable of easily destroying humanity.   I have always wondered why the government would continue to look the other way.    Perhaps the reason is they made a deal with the ET's  allowing access and abductions.   The populace would be furious if they knew.  So the government pretends they are not there.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I attended a UFO convention where one speaker claimed that the US Airforce shot down a couple of UFO's in the late 1940s and early1950s.   One was the Roswell UFO.     Things got tense and there were losses both sides with air battles    The ET's threatened war.   Two sworn witnesses observed none other that the President of the US meet the occupants of two UFOs in the desert in Arizona.     The meeting was surrounded by soldiers who were looking outward and protecting the president and ETs.     Apparently some deal was made and the military has since stood down and have let the ETs come and go since without interference.    The speakers conjecture was that humanity was threatened with annulation.   A civilization capable of interstellar travel is likely capable of easily destroying humanity.   I have always wondered why the government would continue to look the other way.    Perhaps the reason is they made a deal with the ET's  allowing access and abductions.   The populace would be furious if they knew.  So the government pretends they are not there.  

I don’t believe any of it.

Aliens would no more meet with us than the President would meet with a ant colony queen. We are insignificant.

And the idea that the WW2 Air Force shooting down a UFO is ridiculous. That would be like a amazon tribe downing a F/A 18 Hornet with a rock or a arrow. Only 1000x greater. 

They come and go as they please with impunity. The reason the government has ignored it? Because they don’t want to admit it, but they have no control over it.

I have seen UFO’s on multiple occasions on my ranch. Lights in the sky going super fast and making turns. They are real. Whatever they are. 

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Shooting down a UFO tops killing a BF in my view. The only time I am aware of that an ordinance may have hit a UFO was in WWII, so called battle of Los Angeles when the army was firing at lights in the sky and they didn't know what it was. No noticeable damage.

Something that contradicts the theory of the crafts behind an optical illusion is the number of reports of crafts that appear damaged for reasons unknown. That is how the Roswell crash allegedly happened. Others too, witnesses have seen crafts in distress. They land, seem to make repairs and leave.

Unfortunately it tops our level of intelligence as well. Forget big game rifles. Our Fighters and missiles are useless too...

If you think your targeting a UFO? Your the one in the crosshairs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

I attended a UFO convention ... threatened with annulation.   A civilization capable of interstellar travel is likely capable of easily destroying humanity.   I have always wondered why the government would continue to look the other way.    Perhaps the reason is they made a deal with the ET's  allowing access and abductions.   The populace would be furious if they knew.  So the government pretends they are not there.  

Yep, annihilation would be a no-brainer, we would have had more to lose as I don't believe in the beneficence of aliens at this point despite some of the feelgood bigfoot theories

2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Shooting down a UFO tops killing a BF in my view. ...They land, seem to make repairs and leave.

With Skinwalker ranch in mind, the two phenomena may be inextricably intertwined, check -- hopefully not mate

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
58 minutes ago, norseman said:

I don’t believe any of it.useless too...

If you think your targeting a UFO? Your the one in the crosshairs.

Funny that is sort of the way I felt when I was trying to meld into the stump I was sitting on the night of my sighting of multiple BF! 

Edited by bipedalist

1 hour ago, norseman said:

And the idea that the WW2 Air Force shooting down a UFO is ridiculous. That would be like a amazon tribe downing a F/A 18 Hornet with a rock or a arrow. Only 1000x greater.

This was before pearl harbor, the west coast was on alert. The battle of LA is pretty well known. There may be a movie about it. Some artillery fire into the night sky. 1 person died from a heart attack.

11 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Funny that is sort of the way I felt when I was trying to meld into the stump I was sitting on the night of my sighting of multiple BF! 

I find UFO’s about a 100000x scarier than being ripped apart by a Bigfoot or a Grizzly Bear.

Just now, Arvedis said:

This was before pearl harbor, the west coast was on alert. The battle of LA is pretty well known. There may be a movie about it. Some artillery fire into the night sky. 1 person died from a heart attack.

I’m aware of the incident. What I dispute is that we shot something down and recovered it so Bob Lazar could poke at it at Area 51.

3 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Shooting down a UFO tops killing a BF in my view. The only time I am aware of that an ordinance may have hit a UFO was in WWII, so called battle of Los Angeles when the army was firing at lights in the sky and they didn't know what it was.

I think in 1952 there was a report of an Air Force pilot chasing one and shooting a white hot (pure magnesium26 isotope perhaps?) piece off of it. And I think it was Canada's Wilburt B. Smith that said In an interview one time that Canada had about 300 lbs. of UFO debris.

Edited by hiflier