New Video out of Canada - What Say You?

DrBunsonHoneyDew

I saw this posted yesterday, but need to watch it on a bigger screen than my phone.

Isn't this the guy with a couple of other pretty good looking videos who said that he got Albert Ostmaned and was abducted by Sasquatch?

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I saw this posted yesterday, but need to watch it on a bigger screen than my phone.

Isn't this the guy with a couple of other pretty good looking videos who said that he got Albert Ostmaned and was abducted by Sasquatch?

I just came across it this morning. 

I believe the gentleman's name is David Beaver

That is a really good video... The hands and arms... The face is not what I expected. But the head moves and the detail you can the hairs around his Head.

There is actually 2 of them

Wow

Yeah.  This is the YouTube account that I was thinking of...

Sonny Vator.  It's a pretty inactive account that posted the Bigfoot abduction videos a few years ago.  Vator doesn't claim to be the person in the videos, but somehow gets them and posts them.  I can't seem to find anything about Sonny Vator himself or how he supposedly gets these videos from the alleged witnesses.  

If Vator is a hoaxer, he certainly isn't a prolific one.  4 videos in 7 years.  

its garbage

if it was real the guy should have provoked the ApE to move

although hes in Canada and likely unarmed.  

Edited by RedHawk454

3 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

its garbage

if it was real the guy should have provoked the ApE to move

although hes in Canada and likely unarmed.  

Not that I think that it backs up the legitimacy of this video, but a lot people would just film it and then run without trying to provoke what they believed to be an 8 ft tall creature that they encountered alone in the woods.

• Upvote 3

I only saw a head, and it moved.  However I saw no facial features, no arms.  There was something that kinda sorta looked like a nose.

there was a similar video on youtube and the BiGFo0T held his arms above his face, and the long hair dangled down from his arms to cover its face, and you could clearly see eyes and the mouth.  

4 minutes ago, OldMort said:

I see eye and lip movement. So It must be real.

okay I see the eyes and nose now!

eyes dont blink though

still creepy

Edited by RedHawk454

2 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

I only saw a head, and it moved.  However I saw no facial features, no arms.  There was something that kinda sorta looked like a nose.

there was a similar video on youtube and the BiGFo0T held his arms above his face, and the long hair dangled down from his arms to cover its face, and you could clearly see eyes and the mouth.  

okay I see the eyes and nose now!

I need to watch this on a bigger screen!

Do you think that the facial features look real?

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I need to watch this on a bigger screen!

Do you think that the facial features look real?

I think so!

at first I just saw the head tilt, and I didn't see what the excitement, then I finally saw the nose, eyes, and mouth.  

Those eyes are creepy

45 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

I think so!

at first I just saw the head tilt, and I didn't see what the excitement, then I finally saw the nose, eyes, and mouth.  

Those eyes are creepy

What's the timestamp where you see all of this?