New Video out of Canada - What Say You?

DrBunsonHoneyDew

On 1/12/2020 at 5:24 AM, guyzonthropus said:

Airdale, that office window is clearly a hoax....I'm pretty sure that's just an enlarged heater vent.....

I had to give you a hearty laugh on that Guy, but must ensure that my reputation remains un-impugned;)

IMG_20200113_105525.thumb.jpg.b3e6477fd0c826d0108d5d3a3cc7ba96.jpg

• Upvote 1

also by Sonny Vator. I will admit I haven't heard good things about Sonny, when it comes to his validity, but this looks real enough. Around the 1:04 mark, you see a face appear complete with eyeshine and if you look closely, you see the hot air vapors from it's exhaling. It is no doubt alive and real, whether it be a man in a suit, a real Sasquatch, or a very cold, very far from home chimpanzee.

3 hours ago, MClark said:

also by Sonny Vator. I will admit I haven't heard good things about Sonny, when it comes to his validity, but this looks real enough. Around the 1:04 mark, you see a face appear complete with eyeshine and if you look closely, you see the hot air vapors from it's exhaling. It is no doubt alive and real, whether it be a man in a suit, a real Sasquatch, or a very cold, very far from home chimpanzee.

Dude! He filmed Gene Simmons of KISS! The tour bus broke down.....and Gene needed to make a nature call. And this weirdo started filming him!

470BCCAC-B6C9-4157-B02E-C2FB373FD52F.jpeg

Ha!  Gene!  He certainly is commander of his own world, he's kept the KISS machine running for most of my life!  

The eye is definitely strange, though.  I see a shiny eye that blinks.  Interesting mouth, as well.  I have read descriptions of hair looking like dreadlocks and sometimes having a green tint.  

• Downvote 1

The video is interesting but frustrating to view and try to make sense of.  This video is typical of what we get when dealing with bigfoot. Bigfoot is simply a difficult animal to film and the question is why? My theory is their senses are so keen, and their dislike for humans is so great that avoiding humans is what they do best. They are also not stupid and some how know that being seen by humans leads to more human intrusion into 'their forest'. 

Can someone take a screen shot and outline what is there?

16 minutes ago, georgerm said:

The video is interesting but frustrating to view and try to make sense of.  This video is typical of what we get when dealing with bigfoot. Bigfoot is simply a difficult animal to film and the question is why? My theory is their senses are so keen, and their dislike for humans is so great that avoiding humans is what they do best. They are also not stupid and some how know that being seen by humans leads to more human intrusion into 'their forest'. 

image.thumb.png.60f74cbb811b23988245cbc2c01a2247.png

1 hour ago, georgerm said:

Here ya go!

635637421_Capture(resized).thumb.jpg.3e06ba85e50b468af2d2134892942aa4.jpg

18 hours ago, MClark said:

What exactly have you heard about Vator?

All I can find on him is that he posts these videos that are supposedly from other people.  He doesn't even say how he gets them exactly.  I didn't see any contact information for him anywhere, so I can't figure out how people are supposedly sending these videos to him.  

The only other mentions of him are from Bigfoot related blogs and websites discussing his videos.