New Video out of Canada - What Say You?

DrBunsonHoneyDew

On 1/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, RedHawk454 said:

prolly is

the eyes don’t blink

But the facial features seems consistent wiTh legitimate eye witness reports

I personally think the facial features are consistent with a Todd Standing video...

Edited by langfordbc

23 minutes ago, langfordbc said:

I personally think the facial features are consistent with a Todd Standing video...

I concur

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 12:15 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Not that I think that it backs up the legitimacy of this video, but a lot people would just film it and then run without trying to provoke what they believed to be an 8 ft tall creature that they encountered alone in the woods.

Most of the Canadians in the bush are armed with rifles or shotguns. They can't carry side arms. 

• 1 year later...
Admin

I ran it through edge detection, there is no bigfoot there. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Admin
44 minutes ago, norseman said:

So it’s photoshopped?

No, pareidolia.

There is nothing there other than trees and snow flakes.

In the original, there is someone in the shot, could be a guy in a suit. When it moves slightly from right to left you can see its hair flutter slightly in contrast to the wind and snowflakes which move left to right. This happens a few times, starting around 30 secs or so in.  

Edited by Arvedis

• 8 months later...

Likely like most this is a silly hoax. 

but surely i swear i see bones and ribcage of some sort hanging in the tree.?

image.thumb.png.642123cfd5e28d92d46db1931f424382.png

2 hours ago, Maxwell Tarpley said:

Likely like most this is a silly hoax. 

Why would you say that? It can be explained. I have found deer carcass in trees. I would say brush. Like the carcass was placed there. I am talking back woods . 

I just rummaged around his other videos. Suspicious immediately because none of them have any context or follow up, except the oil trucker sighting, which is slightly interesting. I am just thinking of how I'd film that if I were going in looking around - like stop, film and don't STEP in what you're looking at, LOL. Then again, if the guy really is a truck driver, I wouldn't expect him to know that. I think the OP is just a good faker. I don't like that there's no information about him - why the secrecy? I wouldn't give this guy more of my time than the last 10 minutes I just gave it. 

Edited by Madison5716

15 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Why would you say that? It can be explained. I have found deer carcass in trees. I would say brush. Like the carcass was placed there. I am talking back woods . 

I found the fact that there was what  appeared to be a Carcass in the tree very interesting,I had not seen anything like that presented before except for talks from a researcher in Washington 

whom had found bones and bone piles (with teeth marks I believe) . I found that part pretty cool. 

I think this video was very interesting , I did take the time to view the misc other videos posted by "Sonny Vator" on YT and they all seem to have alot of odd flags of being staged. 

There is also one video that surely reminded me instantly of the Todd Standing video in the wood trying to focus on his "Daywatcher" almost appeared to be the same camera if that makes any sense. 

Have a great day ! 

On 1/10/2020 at 8:16 PM, Airdale said:

I was confused when first seeing this thread, thinking it was the same one that was originally posted on January 3, and couldn't find the posts and photo I'd put up. Here is the photo, and the nose is very narrow and smooth, much more homo sapiens than squatch. The eye is also very human looking.

Squatch_Face.thumb.jpg.13ed7b03d78ef156d5d48f0e3a32d052.jpg

Wasn't able to get a screen capture with the video paused so took this image with my phone and sent lit to the computer. That's why part of my home office window is visible on the left.

From what I witness way back then. This video felt right like it was legit. In the video clip I can swear that there are two these creatures. But that is what I am seeing in the video. This whole video felt right. It felt similar to what I had encountered here up north in Michigan. Where the creature just stood still and did not move. So yes, it felt real. Even when I saw the eyes. I saw that darkness. That also made it feel real.

But this picture @Airdalethat you took made it very clear. That what is in this video is not a real Sasquatch. But a face painted man in a ghillie suite.