New Video out of Canada - What Say You?

DrBunsonHoneyDew

Sonny Vator is widely reported to be a hoaxer, so anything he posts needs heavy consideration before anyone takes it seriously... just my humble opinion.

• Like 1

If it's a hoax, it's pretty bloody good. If thats where we're at now, it's going to become harder and harder to sort the wheat from the chaff going forward.

Any comments on it's behaviour? The creature seems aware its being watched/recorded. Once spotted, no attempt to flee. No aggression.

Injured? Behaviour seems consistent with an injured animal. If the observer got closer we might have seen the creature become aggressive.

Interesting anyway.

@Tim

It's not a question of "if" when it comes to that YouTube channel. The guy has been making fake videos for years and should never be taken seriously. 

15 hours ago, Carnivore said:

@Tim

It's not a question of "if" when it comes to that YouTube channel. The guy has been making fake videos for years and should never be taken seriously. 

Fair enough. Has that suit featured in his other vids?(I havent watched his other vids).

Will be interesting to see if he uses it in future hoaxes. Hellavu costume to use just once

There appears to be at least a couple of other videos on there that use the same costume. His first and most popular video has 1.2 million views and was likely the initial motivator for him to continue with faking videos. The fact that he replies in the comments with lengthy explanations as a way of trying to further deceive people is more obnoxious than the videos themselves. There's some sort of mental illness component to people who do things like this. I've seen videos that are a one-off attempt at a fake but when someone spends close to a decade trying to fool people with fake bigfoot videos I'm forced to assume that they're probably not thinking straight. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Carnivore said:

There appears to be at least a couple of other videos on there that use the same costume. His first and most popular video has 1.2 million views and was likely the initial motivator for him to continue with faking videos. The fact that he replies in the comments with lengthy explanations as a way of trying to further deceive people is more obnoxious than the videos themselves. There's some sort of mental illness component to people who do things like this. I've seen videos that are a one-off attempt at a fake but when someone spends close to a decade trying to fool people with fake bigfoot videos I'm forced to assume that they're probably not thinking straight. 

agree, The Youtube Channel is odd to say the least.  along with some of the comments by the dude answering  questions.  Some of the Videos are interesting but some are just odd .  They remind me greatly of some of Todd Standing sillyness from his documentary.  The "suit" appears to be a ghille type thing. I surely dont know for sure but i take these for BS . 

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2022 at 10:02 AM, Maxwell Tarpley said:

agree, The Youtube Channel is odd to say the least.  along with some of the comments by the dude answering  questions.  Some of the Videos are interesting but some are just odd .  They remind me greatly of some of Todd Standing sillyness from his documentary.  The "suit" appears to be a ghille type thing. I surely dont know for sure but i take these for BS . 

I agree with both of you. Immediately thought Todd Standing wannabe and not quite right in the head as whoever is making these videos continues to do so.

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2021 at 3:21 PM, gigantor said:

No, pareidolia.

There is nothing there other than trees and snow flakes.

What is this manner of machinery called Edge Detector? Thanks for sharing. I will have to check into that.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:08 PM, Carnivore said:

@Tim

When people say he is known for making fake Bigfoot videos, how do they determine that? I am not saying I believe his videos are authentic because I don't. How do they know?