Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

42 minutes ago, Believer57 said:

Since I am a newbie on BFF, it would not allow me to simply give a thumbs up to your post so I decided to post it instead. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Cheers back! As you gain post count, you'll have a few more plusses available to bestow.

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, gigantor said:

Are you out looking?

I think part of the problem is there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!

Good observation.     Meaningful field work with any likelihood of success is hard work.     Boots on the ground several days a week over months of time.  Without that investment in time and sweat equity,   even in a BF active area, chances of contact is unlikely.    The BF prime directive seems to be avoidance of humans and unless they make a rare mistake,  human contact will not happen.    They are very good at avoiding us.     One exception to that might be if one of their older juveniles,  gets to know you and decides to mess with you.    I think even that is discouraged in their culture or else adults would continue the practice into adulthood.   

To support that,  In my case,   I found an active area because of past activity, but it was 4 months of being in the field at least 3 days a week before I found my first footprint,..  That footprint lasted only about 20 minutes before it was obliterated by 4 human hikers passing through.    I was very lucky to find it at all.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

Well the best way to get to what anyone is looking for about these creatures. Is to just get right out into the field and find the truth your self and not be depended on anyone else. Every one is going to have their idea's about what these creatures could or can be. But it is not until one experiences them on their own terms that they start to understand what they are.  You can hear pod cast, read the stories on face book or hear people talk about what they may have experience. But that is nothing to when one has had that one on one encounter. It all come's down to proving these creatures to your self and to no one else. When you get to that point they will find you. That's when you will know the truth.

11 hours ago, gigantor said:

Are you out looking?

I think part of the problem is there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!

I would take this one step further. Plenty of people out looking. Very few have any plan whatsoever if they find it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

I would take this one step further. Plenty of people out looking. Very few have any plan whatsoever if they find it.

I have a couple of plans... depending on the situation.  I think that you would approve of the many of them.

A lot depends on the situation though.  No point trying to get a type specimen of them, only to give them a type specimen of BlackRockBigfoot instead.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I have a couple of plans... depending on the situation.  I think that you would approve of the many of them.

A lot depends on the situation though.  No point trying to get a type specimen of them, only to give them a type specimen of BlackRockBigfoot instead.

Understood. I don’t begrudge people who have a different plan than my own. Although I defend my method as the most expedient. But making it back out with yourself and evidence intact is rather important. It won’t do anyone any good if a researcher becomes another 411 case. That’s a personal call. 

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron
16 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Speaking of type specimens, as I am now into talking to them in the field,   I probably should work into the discourse the fact because I am on several nasty medicines I likely am unedible and taste very bad.    My theory is that they have been listening to us long enough they may even know some English.   The other thing I have decided to do is try to trade with them.      The NA oral histories talk of some tribes who used to trade with them.    Maybe a case of peanut butter now and then will get them to pose for pictures now and then?     That sure beats humping around the mountains for years and never seeing one.   At least with trade they get something out of the deal.   I wonder how many jars of peanut butter would trade for a few gold nuggets.?    They probably know where to find them and have no use for them.  

36 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I wonder how many jars of peanut butter would trade for a few gold nuggets.?    They probably know where to find them and have no use for them.

Gold has no nutritional value, although, with enough of it in the right hands, it could buy a train-load of peanut butter. One measly little oz. could sure buy a lot :)

Edited by hiflier

21 hours ago, norseman said:

Understood. I don’t begrudge people who have a different plan than my own. Although I defend my method as the most expedient. But making it back out with yourself and evidence intact is rather important. It won’t do anyone any good if a researcher becomes another 411 case. That’s a personal call. 

Yup.  Not to mention being absolutely 100% certain of the shot.  No taking that bullet back once it leaves the barrel.

5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Yup.  Not to mention being absolutely 100% certain of the shot.  No taking that bullet back once it leaves the barrel.

Fourth rule of gun safety (of the four basic rules).

17 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I was never a proponent of long range shots. Could never see the zipper.

@hiflier

Just wanted to say thank you for your post. Sorry for not saying it sooner. DNA can be a hard topic to understand and yes I understand that it will take a body to get this bigfoot thing done. But everything keeps pointing to a unknown species of Human. It is not looking towards an ape/gorilla. If it keeps coming up 99.9 % Human or is it 99.0% Human then some thing is not right there. So killing one is basically killing a Human. Maybe I am wrong and my info is wrong too.  But I have kept coming  up with that they have been throwing out contaminated samples that are the real deal. Maybe this could be why that there is such a concern to just collect DNA in other such ways other then killing one. Just my opinion.

@jayjeti

That link that you posted looks like it might be linked with malware threat:

Malware
IP / Port: 198.57.240.42 / 80
Process: msedge

BFF Patron

I got the same thing from Norton when I clicked the link.