The Ketchum Report

Guest Particle Noun

If one believes bigfoot is a fantasy, then of course, that sort of statement would seem quite out there.

Well all I was trying to put out is that how the scientific community has protocalls and controls in research and a prescribed methodology and how the amature bigfoot community does not and has not to date. If there was, the mumbo jumbo psychic forest tribe crowd would'nt have a step to stand on. But hey, when the report comes out in an actual accepted scientific trade journal and not Ketchum's website or the National Inquirer, I'll stalk, kill, and eat a crow as my punishment for going against the mob. So who will do the same when the report is not?

I don't think you will be required to eat any crow due to this report, I doubt it will amount to much, except maybe another fifty or sixty pages of posts.

Guest OntarioSquatch

slowly growing....impatient

I've got exams to keep me busy for the time being LOL

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Good Luck on your Exams!!! (I'm sure "Luck" has nothing to do with it as you will study hard and be ready to Ace it!!!) :)

Guest OntarioSquatch

There are jokes about how Albert Ostman's DNA is going to be found in the paper.

Guest OntarioSquatch

ketchumfb1.png

ketchumfb2.png

"One more time... I am not and Sally is not posting ANYTHING on the BF tabloid sites or any sites for that matter. There are sick individuals out there that are impersonating us though and are posting things in our names. Of course the owners of the sites don't care because it gets them more BF drama and therefore more readers. They do not know me, they do not know Sally or any of the other people that are so generously helping with this endeavor. If you don't read it here, then it isn't me posting it. I hope this is abundantly clear."

- Dr. Melba Ketchum

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2012/05/dr-ketchum-addresses-fake-sally-there.html

It appears Dr Ketchum is not concerned with the so called growing skepticism, good for her, whatever would make any of these people think she should answer to them people anyway?

I'm starting to think this study is more about the scientist than the science. I personally hope that she succeeds, and believe there must be some sort of substance to her study to go as far as she has, but I personally find her antics so weird, in lieu of the magnitude of what she's doing, that I'm starting to have a tough time taking her seriously.

Or....She comes through, makes an epic discovery, lives like a rockstar, is on the cover of Time, and all of this is moot.

I think she thinks about the latter quite a bit.

It could be that she's enjoying the attention and recognition, or maybe she just wants to make sure that whatever she concludes is irrefutable. We do live in a world full of antagonistic skepticism, I mean there are people that refuse to believe the sky's blue without seeing it themselves :)

Just to get this accurate: Dr. Ketchum has unexpectedly seen a family of Bigfoot on her lease (deer lease?) and has video to support her statement.

If true, this will go down in history as one of the greatest coincidences of all time.

Guest parnassus

Just to get this accurate: Dr. Ketchum has unexpectedly seen a family of Bigfoot on her lease (deer lease?) and has video to support her statement.

If true, this will go down in history as one of the greatest coincidences of all time.

I guess you haven't heard of how a certain deadbeat author of a bigfoot book had a 16mm movie camera in his saddlebag when a "bigfoot" walked across a sandbar right in front of him in Northern California in 1967.

Edited by parnassus

Guest BFSleuth

Thankfully we aren't be treated to any more misrepresentations of what Dr. Ketchum claims she has found in the DNA...

I don't think you got it accurate Jerrywayne, Where is it said she has video of an encounter?

Parn,

Actually I did think of Patterson, scouting around while making a documentary of Bigfoot and, lo(!), one appears. What a coincidence! Yes?

sy,

You got me there. She made audio and took photos. Less a coincidence?

indiefoot,

A family of Bigfoot just happens to show up at Ketchum's ranch?! Even a bigger coincidence than I first thought!

Of all the ranches in the country they could have visited, they show up at Ketchum's, and unexpected at that.