Indian Army Yeti trackway

norseman

20 hours ago, Foxhill said:

Why would a snowshoe leave a mess but not Bigfoots big foot?

Snowshoes act like shovels as much or more than shoes. If they sink at all into the snow, the snow falls over the top of the shoe, or if you fail to pick your foot up perfectly vertically, you actually shovel up snow, and all that snow is sprinkled all about as your foot moves forward. That's why I almost never use snowshoes unless the snow conditions allow for their use to keep you completely above the snow, or the snow is so deep that without their use, I sink.

If you've never walked several miles through snow of various depths, a verbal explanation simply won't portray to you why the Indian Army patrol went to the trouble of reporting this marvel, but that's okay. Just profess to us why this couldn't be what it obviously is, and we'll agree that this was a casual stroll by a tourist in snowshoes.

Edited by Huntster
  • Upvote 1

Mule deer. I could see maybe the right conditions the four legs making a “foot”. But it’s not gonna hop forever. And then it will step normal with hooves.

154C6491-64EE-439F-9B79-C5D07E025B33.jpeg

Here's another famous set in snow that went for miles. Musta' been mule deer. Or porcupine. Or bear. Or a guy on snowshoes. Or a guy named Ivan.

Anything but what the guys who were there said it was.

02DB5B6A-AD0F-4DF7-AD55-92C5FFE81160.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foxhill said:

But having spent a little time walking in shin deep snow, I'm still perplexed how anything bipedal regardless of how tall it is, would not leave some indication of displacement of snow from either foot drag or just snow falling off.

Watch the PGF again.  Under careful scrutiny, Patty's leg proportions and step motion are decidedly non-human.  Notice how much shorter Patty's lower leg is than the upper, then also notice how high she lifts her heel.   It is consistent with the characteristics of the snow trackways without requiring the exceptional effort it would take a human to make even 2-3 such steps with the resulting characteristics that are reported, never mind going for miles without breaking stride or screwing up.   

MIB

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
8 minutes ago, MIB said:

Watch the PGF again.  Under careful scrutiny, Patty's leg proportions and step motion are decidedly non-human.  Notice how much shorter Patty's lower leg is than the upper, then also notice how high she lifts her heel.   It is consistent with the characteristics of the snow trackways without requiring the exceptional effort it would take a human to make even 2-3 such steps with the resulting characteristics that are reported, never mind going for miles without breaking stride or screwing up.   

MIB

I'll pass if I wanted to argue about a dude in a suit you'd see me in those threads, if your going to base any theory on PGF sorry its a fail. But I do appreciated your thoughtful responses.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Snowshoes act like shovels as much or more than shoes. If they sink at all into the snow, the snow falls over the top of the shoe, or if you fail to pick your foot up perfectly vertically, you actually shovel up snow, and all that snow is sprinkled all about as your foot moves forward. That's why I almost never use snowshoes unless the snow conditions allow for their use to keep you completely above the snow, or the snow is so deep that without their use, I sink.

If you've never walked several miles through snow of various depths, a verbal explanation simply won't portray to you why the Indian Army patrol went to the trouble of reporting this marvel, but that's okay. Just profess to us why this couldn't be what it obviously is, and we'll agree that this was a casual stroll by a tourist in snowshoes.

Do you just take stuff out of context or just can't keep up with the conversation? Again no doubt its not a snowshoe, but it most certainly could be fake or a misinterpretation. 

The only thing marvelous about it is they had time to waste reporting it or faking it LOL!

• Downvote 5

12 minutes ago, Foxhill said:

.........Do you just take stuff out of context or just can't keep up with the conversation?........

Either, both, or much more, depending on my desire.

.........Again no doubt its not a snowshoe, but it most certainly could be fake or a misinterpretation........

Which explanation do you prefer?

..........The only thing marvelous about it is they had time to waste reporting it or faking it LOL!

That's what Army patrols do; report on what they find.

And you're doing what you do; instilling doubt, conjecture, confusion, and ridiculous "possibilities".........like a cheap ambulance chaser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Here's another famous set in snow that went for miles. Musta' been mule deer. Or porcupine. Or bear. Or a guy on snowshoes. Or a guy named Ivan.

That’s the cripple foot of the Boss burg track. Just north of my house.

30 minutes ago, Foxhill said:

I'll pass if I wanted to argue about a dude in a suit you'd see me in those threads, if your going to base any theory on PGF sorry its a fail. But I do appreciated your thoughtful responses.

Do you just take stuff out of context or just can't keep up with the conversation? Again no doubt its not a snowshoe, but it most certainly could be fake or a misinterpretation. 

The only thing marvelous about it is they had time to waste reporting it or faking it LOL!

Your on a Bigfoot forum. The PGF has NEVER been “debunked”. So buck up camper..... Simply putting yer hands over yer ears and yelling “La la la” is not a debate strategy!

Again snow tracks are impossible to fake in the dimensions seen. Long stride and single file. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't take much of a tracker to just look at a photo of that print to see that it was created by a living foot. But the skeptics go on and on and on with all manner of fanciful alternatives.

It gets rather tiring.........

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It doesn't take much of a tracker to just look at a photo of that print to see that it was created by a living foot. But the skeptics go on and on and on with all manner of fanciful alternatives.

It gets rather tiring.........

When you have walled off the possibility of something existing in yer universe? It’s a hoax.....it has to be!!!

Remember when UFO’s were just swamp gas and pie plates thrown in the air? No more.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foxhill said:

You have chosen deliberate ignorance by failing to avail yourself of the definitive technical work regarding the most important visual evidence in this field, "When Roger Met Patty". I refuse to waste any more of my time reading ignorant drivel so from here on out I will not longer be aware of your posts. I invite my companions on this journey of discovery to join me in saving a bit more server memory for thoughtful discussion or at the least questions from those who are educable.

I just discovered that for some reason the system will not allow me to add Foxhill to my ignore list, so I'll simply have to do it the old fashioned way.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Anyhoo... I find it interesting that on both continents the same type of trackways are discovered. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/19/2020 at 1:23 PM, Huntster said:

Am I seeing 4 toes there?

Nevermind.  I see that it is the cripplefoot cast.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

On 1/18/2020 at 11:30 PM, Airdale said:

I've never been on snowshoes, but began cross country skiing with the family in '93 at age 42 and continued until '01, skipping two seasons when arthritis destroyed my right hip and recovering after the surgery in June of '98. Every place we skied started at over 6,000 feet and some climbed to over 7,000 and by age 50 I was in better shape even than when working on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise during the Vietnam war in my early 20's. The latter was hard work, but it was at sea level or a couple hundred feet above when Stateside at NAS Lemoore, CA; moving through snow at over a mile in altitude, even with slick boards stuck on your feet is serious exertion. Oh yeah, gliding down a half mile of groomed trail is great fun, but you didn't get to the head of that slope on a lift and when you get to the bottom you'll have another hill to duck walk up before that fun glide repeats. Replacing the slick boards with baskets can only make every step harder and you don't get that free ride on the down slopes. To even suggest that something like the track in the photo below from BFRO Report # 37974 was made by someone with fake feet strapped to their boots leaping in five foot steps cross ways up a mountain slope at over 7,000 feet is beyond even my vivid imagination to comprehend! That photo was made just over 31 miles almost due east and about 2,600 feet higher than where I'm sitting in my home office typing. Here is the link to the report: http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=37974

37974a.thumb.jpg.4dd70427d6bd74e5f1342ec3615168bd.jpg 

I'm late in replying on this. I recognize your track photo without even looking at the report; that's the Mt. Baldy track in Broadwater Co. Mont. I know I've mentioned the report a couple of times in the past. It's a very compelling report.

When I read the report. I couldn't see any way the tracks could have been faked  by a person. They were clean tracks, no drag marks, went diagonally uphill in a single line; the hunter had to leap just to match the estimated 5 ft. stride length;  they were 15 miles from the nearest road, which was a dirt road, in a rough, remote area at 7,500 ft. where the hunter said he had never seen another human. He also states he knows the tracks weren't made by snowshoes.

• Upvote 2

• gigantor unfeatured this topic