Snoqualmie and Sherman pass WSDOT sightings

norseman

https://www.khq.com/news/bigfoot-sighting-wsdot-cameras-capture-sasquatch-like-creature-on-sherman/article_a1b99e7e-3e1c-11ea-9bb0-cf5d5ecae3b0.html

Im currently in Arizona for a week with the family. Crazy week in Washington I guess. Sherman pass is my backyard. 

BFF Patron

Cool, have a great vacation!

• Thanks 1

The snoqualmie pass one walks up the hill.... definitely not a tree stump. Must be talking about Sherman pass.

7 hours ago, norseman said:

The snoqualmie pass one walks up the hill.... definitely not a tree stump. Must be talking about Sherman pass.

Tree stump stuck in a snow drift?

^_^ :D

The gait and arm length both look human and the bulk could easily be accounted for by bulky cold weather gear. I-90 in that area is roughly 155' wide including the shoulders. The overpass is too new to show on Google Earth imagery from July of 2017, so not sure how long the approach is before it is actually over the traffic lanes. I recall seeing it when we drove to Seattle for Thanksgiving but don't remember the exact location. Because the figure in the video is already part way up the deck and reaches the center in about 44 steps, that would be about right for a human adult male to go half way across figuring an uphill walk. Also, the figure seems to make a couple of small misteps which appear to throw him a bit; a far cry indeed from the smooth, gliding walk so often attributed to Bigfoot.

I do wonder if Bigfoot would actually use those overpasses, they would sure seem to be a natural hunting checkpoint for deer. Any hackers out there that would like to try hijacking the feed from one of those cameras? 

walks like a human, shaped like a human.  It’s a human.

out of the hundreds of Sasquatch photos I’ve seen, maybe 5 look real.