What book is this?

Lam90

3 minutes ago, Redbone said:

He has a website and has a ton of information there. https://www.sasquatchcanada.com/

Wow, I’ll be busy tonight! Thx! I decided to email Bill Miller directly regarding the book. I’ve no idea why that didn’t occur to me. I think I’ll get Chris Murphy’s book Sasquatch in BC as well. It looks fascinating. 

Bill Miller emailed me back quickly with three titles. The photos are definitely in Know the Sasquatch by Chris Murphy. I bought it on kindle. The Bigfoot Film Journal is available as a free e-book on Chris Murphy’s website via the Hancock House Publishers link if anyone is interested. 

1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

The $$$ in Bigfootery.

There is a steady stream of newly interested people who buy lots of stuff.  Personally, I think the PGF suffers from too much hyper analysis but it sells. Only the dum dums like what's his name, MK Davis, can't resist the urge to post on YouTube and get no returns instead.

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:30 AM, Arvedis said:

There is a steady stream of newly interested people who buy lots of stuff.  Personally, I think the PGF suffers from too much hyper analysis but it sells. Only the dum dums like what's his name, MK Davis, can't resist the urge to post on YouTube and get no returns instead.

I agree on the hyper analysis.  At this point people either believe it or they don't.  There is so much minutia bandied about concerning the PGF it makes my eyes glaze over...and I am obviously fascinated by the subject of Bigfoot.  I can only imagine how someone only casually interested in the subject feels.  

Watch the PGF, read Mr Munns' book, and call it a day already.   

• Upvote 1