New Bigfoot movie 2020

I hope it is pretty decent for a Sasquatch movie. I usually go into these expecting the worst so i can get a good chuckle out of it.

35 minutes ago, Lucius111 said:

I hope it is pretty decent for a Sasquatch movie. I usually go into these expecting the worst so i can get a good chuckle out of it.

I'm sure you have watched Big Legend 

For Sasquatch movies that's about the best one I think that has been made in  long time .

Primal Rage wasn't too bad either but it drifts into the supernatural a bit.

3 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

For Sasquatch movies that's about the best one I think that has been made in  long time .

Actually i have not.  I have watched the trailer on Prime and thought it might be decent.  Heck, i might actually watch that tonight.  I thought some of the found footage movies were decent like Willow Creek, Bigfoot Country, Exists and The Lost Coast Tapes(that one goes supernatural some).  But for pure comedy entertainment you must check out Bigfoot The Movie.  Curt Wootton, who stars in it, is a local celebrity in Pittsburgh due to his Youtube series Pittsburgh Dad.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

Big Legend is the gold standard for Bigfoot survival horror.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Big Legend is the gold standard for Bigfoot survival horror.

Just watched it last night and i must agree.  I was surprised by how good the acting and story were for a Sasquatch movie(outside Harry and the Hendersons). I hope they do the sequel Monster Chronicles.