Bigfoot on all fours

Lam90

One of oddest things to me about sightings is BF on all fours. I just finished reading an old thread on the subject. Has anyone seen this girl on all fours? It’s amazing how good she is, how graceful, and how long she can keep going. She even jumps a picnic table. And it’s a little creepy to watch. She has another video where she breaks down how she does it and explains why it’s easier to use her knuckles, although she appears be “flat handing” it here. Her shape reminds me a bit of Patty in that this girl has womanly hips. She’s no heavily muscled and longer armed BF. 

Video is only 1 minute long.. 

Girl On All Fours

Edited by Lam90

That was quite interesting and strangely impressive to watch the girl move like that.

I never really thought of the sightings of bigfoot on all fours to be all that odd. What is the reason you feel it's odd? I think it's perhaps a more efficient form of movement in situations where they would be foraging close to the the ground, for example.

The reports of Sasquatch crawling like a spider always intrigued me.  Some of the verbal accounts report it as being very natural looking, yet disturbing at the same time.  

Using the technique for launching themselves when attacking prey and bluff charging makes good sense. Low profile in underbrush and to protect neck and body as well as using powerful legs for lunging in open spaces. Having that option in their toolbox is another reason why going after them to get a specimen is fraught with danger. Unless one KNOWS about this sort of thing and the speed/leaping ability it could generate then one could be ill prepared for such a tactic regardless of firepower. Especially in close-quarter underbrush. One thing would be certain though, whatever acts like this wouldn't be a Human in a suit, which I would expect to be slow and quite awkward in their movements. 

Edited by hiflier

@BlackRockBigfoot

I actually thought of a sighting when I first read this thread where someone reported a bigfoot moving like that. I remember the person mentioning how the bigfoot was crawling low with its arms way out to the sides and it sounded quite creepy. However, considering that they are believed to be quite strong and agile, that kind of movement is probably less awkward for them than it is for a person to attempt.

Fascinating topic! I think you’re so right,Hiflier, about how useful all- fours is for Sas, and that human in a suit would look ridiculous. Is it possible to search the database SSR for all-fours sightings? Would like to know what percentage show that behavior. 

P.S. Nick Drossos’ exercise looks like it would be sooo strength-building. An excellent way to keep fit, especially for you in-the-woods researchers.

🤪 So, it’s possible for a human to learn walking on all fours. But now what about teaching a spider to walk upright on its farthest back pair of legs, carry things with its top two legs, and wrap it’s four middle legs around its waist for warmth and stability?😁

I described it as odd, but disturbing is a better word. Watching the girl on all fours and the guy above spider crawling was disturbing. I showed the videos to several others who were equally disturbed. I’m not sure why imagining a sasquatch doing this is creepy to me. There are a lot of very good reasons why both would be helpful skills. Maybe I’m projecting a little too much human onto His Big Hairiness. 

8 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

Something on four feet, no claws, big, and going very fast.

From Stan Courtney - 

http://www.stancourtney.com/sounds/bigfoot/2010.11.24_Running_Across_Bridge_01.mp3

At first I said to myself “oh that’s just a.....wait, no hooves...so it’s a....no, that has claws....“ and ended with “what is it?!” Interesting!

Edited by Lam90
  • Upvote 1