Bigfoot on all fours

Lam90

Admin

There is at least one historical article of a family of "Wild Men" on all fours. It's from 1938.

Also, I believe @NathanFooter had a sighting of a BF in all fours. I might be wrong though.

31 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

He's pretty quick then!

It didn’t look quick to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Fred Durst doing some of those moves. I also saw what looked like loose sleeves in the beginning when the arms are raised, and it later looks like a guy awkwardly (or he’s tired) running wearing shoes that are too big then it seems to stumble and limp then lean over like a fat guy who’s overexerted himself. Too bad the quality isn’t very good. Having said all that I’d be the one panicking and screaming to get away.

Edited by Lam90

1 hour ago, Lam90 said:

It didn’t look quick to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Fred Durst doing some of those moves. I also saw what looked like loose sleeves in the beginning when the arms are raised, and it later looks like a guy awkwardly (or he’s tired) running wearing shoes that are too big then it seems to stumble and limp then lean over like a fat guy who’s overexerted himself. Too bad the quality isn’t very good. Having said all that I’d be the one panicking and screaming to get away.

I'll have to go back and watch it again.

20 minutes ago, Twist said:

I thought it was interesting.  Not sure if it’s a man or not but it’s fun video to watch.   

I agree. Everything I saw could be due to the bad quality, and it really is a gimpy bigfoot. There are some enhanced stills on YouTube that look mighty authentic. The reactions are funny and authentic sounding. Nobody has to understand Russian to know the gist of that conversation! 

While searching for a different Russian video I found a short discussion on this Russian video. @NatFoot you asked for more info here. Did you ever get any? 

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/68468-russian-bigfoot-chases-car/

Edited by Lam90

3 hours ago, Lam90 said:

Can you screen shot that?  I tried seeing that and couldn't see it. In one moment when it or he raises it's arms there's grass in the back and it looks like it's clothes hanging but I'm pretty sure it's just the tall grass behind it.

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

Can you screen shot that?  I tried seeing that and couldn't see it. In one moment when it or he raises it's arms there's grass in the back and it looks like it's clothes hanging but I'm pretty sure it's just the tall grass behind it.

It’s at about 1:16 through 1:19 . It’s easier to see in motion. What’s your opinion? It looks like lean arms with loose sleeves drooping to me.    There are some stills on an MK Davis video though that appear to show muscular arms. My screen looks odd. Can you see both pics? 

4AECACD4-D92E-4454-84E1-B2286559EF60.png

07616901-EE47-4DC2-B4A4-8946D2CCECF3.jpeg

Edited by Lam90

On 1/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, Wolfjewel said:

An excellent way to keep fit, especially for you in-the-woods researchers.

No.  🤣

And that contorionist is nightmare fuel, lol!

Edited by Madison5716

@Lam90It’s at about 1:16 through 1:19 . It’s easier to see in motion. What’s your opinion? It looks like lean arms with loose sleeves drooping to me.    There are some stills on an MK Davis video though that appear to show muscular arms. My screen looks odd. Can you see both pics?

I went back and watched it again. My opinion is the quality is just so bad that it's had to tell. It could be a hoax I just don't know.

Seeing that this is Russia I’ll have to re-watch and look closely for signs of it wearing an Adidas track suit.  That may be the clue we need! :rofl:

• Haha 1