Bigfoot on all fours

Lam90

On 1/31/2020 at 3:15 PM, gigantor said:

There is at least one historical article of a family of "Wild Men" on all fours. It's from 1938.

Also, I believe @NathanFooter had a sighting of a BF in all fours. I might be wrong though.

Sorry, this is not the case. 

• Upvote 1

If you look to the left, up higher and closer you will see an arm move out around a tree. There are two subjects here.

NatFoot, I agree and disagree with your statement on walking on toes. The majority of mammals walk on their toes. Humans and primates walk on there feet and bears do also. Ungulates, canines, felines, and many others walk with only their toes contacting the ground. So, walking on toes is very mammal like.

Saquatch's close relationship to primates and humans would make it less likely to be on there fingers and toes for an extended period of time.

Is there a particular "tell" or giveaway in the crawler video which leads folks to say it's CGI? It seems real to me although it's hard to make out details (does everyone carry open lip balm in the same pocket as their phones or something?).

54 minutes ago, Doug said:

If you look to the left, up higher and closer you will see an arm move out around a tree. There are two subjects here.

NatFoot, I agree and disagree with your statement on walking on toes. The majority of mammals walk on their toes. Humans and primates walk on there feet and bears do also. Ungulates, canines, felines, and many others walk with only their toes contacting the ground. So, walking on toes is very mammal like.

Saquatch's close relationship to primates and humans would make it less likely to be on there fingers and toes for an extended period of time.

I can’t see it. Can you screenshot it and post?

I'm way too computer illiterate to post a pic let alone screenshot. It is visible at the 1:22 mark. It is higher and much closer too the left. I t looks like a hand and arm moving out from the tree. It is something moving out then back behind the tree.

The movement I'm speaking of occurs in the same lane as the subject. Even though it is too the left and closer, it appears almost above the subjects head. Now I see some more movement deeper into the trees to the left. There may be more than one or to subjects int that video.

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm way too computer illiterate to post a pic let alone screenshot. It is visible at the 1:22 mark. It is higher and much closer too the left. I t looks like a hand and arm moving out from the tree. It is something moving out then back behind the tree.

The movement I'm speaking of occurs in the same lane as the subject. Even though it is too the left and closer, it appears almost above the subjects head. Now I see some more movement deeper into the trees to the left. There may be more than one or to subjects int that video.

I see it. I’ll try to post a screen shot.

There's definitely movements from the black thing on the left and the fuzzy thing between them. Boy, did they get caught unawares! You can see the huge one on the ground blink. Busted.

Edited by Madison5716

6 hours ago, Nipissing said:

Is there a particular "tell" or giveaway in the crawler video which leads folks to say it's CGI? It seems real to me although it's hard to make out details (does everyone carry open lip balm in the same pocket as their phones or something?).

It looks fake to me...the eyes are huge. IMO, made huge so they could easily be seen on video.

And they also look like a black hole.

8 hours ago, Doug said:

I would not have noticed that but yeah there is movement behind that tree . It doesn't look like it's wind blowing leaves or branches there.

The movement reminds me of a video I saw were there was a purported sasquatch behind a wood pile at night while the group of people sat at a bon fire. As seen in night vision the hand kept moving the wood to the side and the movement of that hand reminded me the movement in the above video.