Bigfoot on all fours

Lam90

I have difficulty considering the white ones. Assuming these creatures are rare to begin with I can’t imagine an even rarer white version. On the other hand, why bother setting up a hoax with an “unrealistic” white suit? 

• 4 weeks later...

Thos isn't bigfoot on all fours, but I didn't want to start a separate post. It IS an example I can understand of a creature 7 foot 2 inches and 330 lbs. Patty was probably this tall thereabouts and heavier. Look at this dude compared to normal folks. Wow.

Lol. I should not laugh because  I am 7 '1" 345 pounds . My walks in the mall look like this. The Patterson subject seems just as tall as me and much heavier. 

A giant mime I suppose. 

• Haha 1

PG, it would be interesting for you to walk on the beach, produce a trackway, then determine your average step length throughout the trackway.  That way we'd get a reasonable comparison of height to trackway. I think it would be a much better result than doing it at home or in a yard as Patty sunk into the sandbar as she walked.

Any chance you could do that next time you're at the beach?

6 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

PG, it would be interesting for you to walk on the beach, produce a trackway, then determine your average step length throughout the trackway.  That way we'd get a reasonable comparison of height to trackway. I think it would be a much better result than doing it at home or in a yard as Patty sunk into the sandbar as she walked.

7'1"?  Beach?

He can't go to the beach.  The Japanese army would show up and shoot at him as he emerged from the water.

godzilla2k3.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I will do that. I am actually planning a trip for  a weekend later this month for my granddaughters spring break. 

6 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

7'1"?  Beach?

He can't go to the beach.  The Japanese army would show up and shoot at him as he emerged from the water.

godzilla2k3.jpg

Thanks for the laugh . They have been after me for years. :D

The giant in the video seems to embrace his height . I am not a fan. My knees ache,nothing fits,

The world is engineered for average size people.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ll be interested to hear the trackway results as well, PG. My female hairdresser is 6 feet and has a terrible time finding pants that are long enough. In fact, I must live in a land of giants because I know 2 other women who are 6 feet and almost 7 feet. 

That was a fascinating video for the perspective.

Edited by Lam90

1 hour ago, Lam90 said:

I’ll be interested to hear the trackway results as well, PG. My female hairdresser is 6 feet and has a terrible time finding pants that are long enough. In fact, I must live in a land of giants because I know 2 other women who are 6 feet and almost 7 feet. 

That was a fascinating video for the perspective.

Yes ,of course.  I have dated  a few tall women . Not really my style. My current gfs are barely 5 foot tall.

14 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

The world is engineered for average size people.

Yeah, and right handed ones at that.